Scott Storch
5 (22.7%)
Fredwreck
7 (31.8%)
Timbaland
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: February 07, 2005, 02:46:19 PM

Author Topic: Which producers must Eminem work with ???  (Read 875 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Which producers must Eminem work with ???
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2005, 12:14:14 PM »
Em and Dre need to just lock themselves in the studio and come out with an album that doesn't suck. Also, Eminem will have wear an ankle bracelet, that way if he decides to go anywhere near the boards, it will zapp him.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Caution2006

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2005, 02:24:41 PM »
scott storch

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2005, 02:59:23 PM »
Hi Tek

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2005, 03:04:32 PM »
I think he should pick up where he left off on the Em Show, and pretend Encore never happened. He was going towards that rock sound, and now I think he take it a bit further to garage rock. I'd like to see Jack White produce his next album. Steven Van Zandt also comes to mind. Rick Rubin would be nice. I don't know if Jack is available, or if Little Steven would do it. He might have to shoot another Sopranos Season. I wonder if Rubin would?

Well there you have it

1) Jack White

2) Miami Steve

3) Rubin
cosign...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2005, 12:27:04 PM »
Alchemist...He'd give Em some raw beats...
you already know.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Captain Save A HO

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2005, 01:41:54 PM »
he needs to go back to working with the bass brothers again, the fit his style.  I dont think em would sound good over primo beats

young ozwald

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2005, 10:12:30 AM »
He need to go bacc and hire The Bass Brothers after he let them go he felled the fucc off

shifter

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2005, 02:09:06 AM »
Em and Dre need to just lock themselves in the studio and come out with an album that doesn't suck. Also, Eminem will have wear an ankle bracelet, that way if he decides to go anywhere near the boards, it will zapp him.

Good thinking ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2005, 07:21:50 AM »
eminem already ripped a timberland beat on missys second disc and that shit was incredible to say the least.....

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2005, 03:14:53 AM »
i really don't give a shit as long as he gets his old flow back

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2005, 05:02:28 AM »
i really don't give a shit as long as he gets his old flow back

Eminem in the jan/feb issue of XXL:

XXL: With your more recent records, it seems like your producing is influencing your vocals. You’re experimenting with different cadences, rhyming in melody more than ever. Is that something you’re doing consciously?
Eminem: Um, well it kind of goes back to just my ear. I seen a quote recently from Nelly where he said that there’s rappers that stay on top of the beat, there’s rappers that stay behind the beat and he wants to be inside the beat. And that would be the best way to describe it. I mean, I don’t think me and Nelly, stylistically, are similar at all. But I would definitely agree with that quote that he gave, because that’s the same way I feel as far as just wanting to be inside the beat, just hearing the melody and locking into the rhythm. Whatever the bass line is doing, whatever the drums are doing, I want to sink right into that. On TheMarshall Mathers LP I got a little better at riding beats, like staying on top of them. But on The Eminem Show I started riding the hi-hat instead of the snare or the bass drum, like with “Cleanin’ Out My Closet.” Every time I do a new song, it’s like I’m learning a new trick.

There are certain songs on this album where you seem to be more intent on having fun with flows and placing less emphasis on content. Does it ever concern you that this could come at the expense of your lyrics?
I always concentrate on lyricism, whether I’m trying to make a point or I’m just buggin’ out. A song like “Toy Soldiers” has an eight-bar drum loop that sounds like marching-band drums. I took it home and I studied the pattern that it was doing. I wrote the rhyme right to it. Just memorized the pattern and learned it by heart. I tried to make every word hit on the kicks and the snares.

http://xxlmag.com/Features/2005/0105.eminem/index.html

So... Blame Eminem for willing to 'learn a new trick' every time. And yes, get his ankles a nice bracelet to keep him away from the producer board lol