Author Topic: Ra wud get crushed in november!  (Read 484 times)

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
Re: not the only Ra wud get crushed in november!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2002, 05:48:26 AM »
How can Rakim get crushed by any rapper in the game? How many times does it have to be said: Sales don't determine the albums greatness. How can this album not be better than the rest? Rakim hasn't gone multi since Paid in Full. But that album is not the only reason why he's great. Stop tripping off sales and comparing his release to others, thats a game Rakim can't win nor tries to. He just wants to give you his version of HipHop, if you want his version then sobeit if not then stick with wants POPular.

Trust me, Dre will promote this album to the max, he said he wanted it to be the best album ever so...
And they been in the studio for 2 years now so im guaranteed that its a fukkin album full of hitsingles.
Dre got respect 4 Rakim so he´s trying to make the beats as perfect as possible + Primo is doing the other half of the album so i think dre wants to outshine him and vice verca so it will be full of tight fukkin beats, guarateed!!!

Peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Ra wud get crushed in november!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2002, 05:55:59 AM »
..Yea i don't think Ja Rule fans a Rakim fans...lol Ja fans run form 12-13 yr old boys-girls...Ra fans tend to have age and more of a hip hop fan base...I think this will do well because all the heads i know are anticipaing this album...and so on..I think it will be by word of mouth that  this album sells alot
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »