Author Topic: Tray Deee Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail :(  (Read 1082 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Tray Deee Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail :(
« on: February 03, 2005, 09:06:41 AM »
I am very sorry to have to post this... In contrary to what we were hearing in the last weeks, Tray Deee will not be getting out of prison anytime soon by the looks of it. I heard from a credible source that he was sentenced to 12 years in jail earlier this morning, and indeed, this was confirmed by The Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

Here is the press article:

"LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) - Rapper Tray Deee, who formed the group Tha Eastsidaz with rappers Snoop Dogg and Goldie Loc, was sentenced to 12 years in prison Wednesday in connection with a 2003 shooting.
The rapper, whose real name is Tracy Lamar Davis, was sentenced in Superior Court after pleading no contest to shooting at an occupied vehicle, prosecutor Cynthia Barnes said.

Under a plea agreement, prosecutors dropped two charges f assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one count of possession of a firearm.

Davis allegedly shot at two people in a car but nobody was injured."

The DubCNN staff would like to send out their support to Tray Deee and his family & friends. We will keep you updated on any happenings concerning this situation.

Keep your head up Tray...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: Tray Deee Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail :(
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 09:08:53 AM »
man if you cant do the time, dont do the crime

seriously he got a rap career, wtf is he doing shooting people? or at cars

Acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 09:09:57 AM »
Damn!  horrible news, both for rap fans and tray deee's family and friends.  well tray deee, was my only hope for rap, so I guess its officially dead for me now.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 09:10:47 AM »
He deserves it if he reallly did it.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 09:12:43 AM »
^^ id like to beat u up

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 09:13:16 AM »
12 years for shootin at somebody? wow just another case that shows you the justice system is corrupt, theres murderers and rapist who get less than that. im not saying what he did was justified but the punishment isnt justified, maybe more like 3-5 years, now if he killed someone it would be a different story

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2005, 09:14:48 AM »
12 years for shootin at somebody? wow just another case that shows you the justice system is corrupt, theres murderers and rapist who get less than that. im not saying what he did was justified but the punishment isnt justified, maybe more like 3-5 years, now if he killed someone it would be a different story

i agree with you, 12 years seems a bit harsh

nima can you post more info on who did he shoot at

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2005, 09:15:40 AM »
fuck ya'll, this is horrible.

Acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2005, 09:17:29 AM »
maybe he can get out early in 3-5 years if he shows that he has been "rehabilitated". 

ABN

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2005, 09:24:33 AM »
well this aint good news but if he shot at some mofos with intention to kill them he should do some time but 12 years i mean c´mon. oh well hope he´ll be out sooner then that coz Tray´s dope as fuck. hopefully he´ll be out in 4-5 years or something coz if he does the whole stretch we prolly never gonna hear from him again(except for the shit he´s already recorded)and that aint good news for all of us west coast rap fans. anyone know if Snoop actually snitched on Tray Deee? if he did then i don´t know what to say but hopefully Tray´ll be out in a few years if this shit is actually true.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2005, 09:32:44 AM »
lets just hope that the news is a mistake or he can appeal this sentence,
 :-[

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2005, 09:37:51 AM »
man, from what hustleboy and small p-loc were sayin was some mexicans rushed tray deee so he started shootin.
the feds need to eat a piece of shit and catch some real criminals doin shit out there instead of pin tray deee down.
fuckin bastards,... the feds raided tray deee's house purposely for no reason except so they could try and find some more shit to put tray down for to fuck him up real good. fuck the feds!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2005, 09:39:38 AM »
damn this is horrible news.. i kinda held off getting excited even though i heard that he was coming out 'shortly' from a few sources.. and i started to wonder after styles posted he'd be out around same time as e-white (xmas) a few days after i heard that...

maybe he can get out early in 3-5 years if he shows that he has been "rehabilitated". 

even considering that IIRC he's already spent over 10 years of his adult life in jail ?

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2005, 09:42:32 AM »
the bitches most probably didnt have sufficient evidence to convict him, so they raided his house to pin him down on other shit, so he would go to jail no matter what. and most probably the other shit added to alot of other charges, so they took their offer of 12 years instead of maybe doing 30 or sum shit. fuckin feds!!! go catch some real criminals instead of tryin to fuck up these rappers. they know that these rappers have left a life of crime, yet they still try hard to throw em all in the slammer.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 09:47:20 AM by LAzoo »

Acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2005, 09:44:36 AM »
even considering that IIRC he's already spent over 10 years of his adult life in jail ?

^^^ well it didn't say he got 12 years with no parole, so hopefully it could happen.