Author Topic: Tray Deee Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail :(  (Read 1078 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tray Deee Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail :(
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2005, 09:45:46 AM »
damn  :-\

and fuck foos being on some wannabe unbiased justice shit and saying he deserves it. 12 years, he's gonna be 50 when he gets out and he didn't kill anybody. It's not like he shot at children or shit, he might've done what he had to do, there's things that people deserve death for (at least you'll agree when you personally affected, I'm not for capital punishement but that's another story).

don't do the crime if you can't do the time is bullshit, if someone killed your family and you had the chance to get him you'd do it and still not feel like you deserve to be in jail. (of course it's right for the system to not accept revenge killings for obvious reasons, but when it comes to just whether you honestly deserve it, whether people are glad you're in jail or not, nobody would disagree that you don't)

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2005, 10:02:15 AM »
even considering that IIRC he's already spent over 10 years of his adult life in jail ?

^^^ well it didn't say he got 12 years with no parole, so hopefully it could happen.

yeah true..

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2005, 10:08:56 AM »
damn  :-\

and fuck foos being on some wannabe unbiased justice shit and saying he deserves it. 12 years, he's gonna be 50 when he gets out and he didn't kill anybody. It's not like he shot at children or shit, he might've done what he had to do, there's things that people deserve death for (at least you'll agree when you personally affected, I'm not for capital punishement but that's another story).

don't do the crime if you can't do the time is bullshit, if someone killed your family and you had the chance to get him you'd do it and still not feel like you deserve to be in jail. (of course it's right for the system to not accept revenge killings for obvious reasons, but when it comes to just whether you honestly deserve it, whether people are glad you're in jail or not, nobody would disagree that you don't)

yeh and thats fucked up how the U.s. system allows the death penalty. so they can make the judgements to kill somebody, but if u kill the killer of your family , u get the death penalty aswell. even tho the state will kill the killer anyways. so will the law be judged for taking people's lives away?....
if u kill a killer, u should be congratulated

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2005, 10:18:09 AM »
I understand Nima being pissed the fuck off, since he was probably cool with Tray Deee, and he knew a particolar side of his personality, the good one. I understand all the Tray Deee fans being sad about it, since Tray Deee was a tight rapper, a real "gangsta" rapper, one of the greatest. I understand that 12 years are too much (but please, Pac took 8 years for touching the ass of a bitch who sucked his dick in a club). I understand all of this, but for real, wassup with Tray Deee? Shooting somebody with a semi-automatic is not "normal", it was stupid as fuck. Just like Pac was stupid. I'm not saying they deserved 12 or 8 years, but that they should have known that "white" judges dont like "gangsters". It's fucked up. I'm sad for his family and friends.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »
maybe he can get out early in 3-5 years if he shows that he has been "rehabilitated". 

he doesnt even have 5 years. muthafuckas damn near 60 already!!! i hope dude has been working at a 2pac pace cause he will never see daylight alive again

ABN

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2005, 10:27:53 AM »
anyone got any more details on the shit that led to him gettin 12 years coz i heard he shot at some peoples at a restaurant in LBC and now someone said some mexicans rushed him. can anyone give me a lil correct info without sayin too much? what´s he actually accused of doin coz if he shot at some mexicans tryin to rush him i could see why he would do it but i think AHH said he opened fire at some of Snoop´s peoples at a restaurant or something. shit´s confusing.....

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2005, 10:34:34 AM »
maybe he can get out early in 3-5 years if he shows that he has been "rehabilitated". 

he doesnt even have 5 years. muthafuckas damn near 60 already!!! i hope dude has been working at a 2pac pace cause he will never see daylight alive again

he's not almost 60, he is in his early 40's.  still older than pretty much any rapper, and imo better than any rapper.

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2005, 10:34:45 AM »
 >:( >:( >:(

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2005, 10:35:47 AM »
go catch some real criminals instead of tryin to fuck up these rappers. they know that these rappers have left a life of crime, yet they still try hard to throw em all in the slammer.

the fact that they were able to arrest and convict Tray Dee proves he's a real criminal...you guys are fucking stupid, imagine if that was your brother or sister he shot at in the car...you guys would be changing your tunes pretty damn quick....just because the man is famous and you like his music doesn't give him a pass to act an ass... he's even more fucking stupid for doing shit like this because he didn't do it out of necessity....he's fucking rich, he has a better job than all of us on this message board, yet he still feels the need to shoot at someone?  dude needs to grow the fuck up and stop to think what his actions can do...

it's also funny how little you guys know about your own justice system... 12 years is his full sentence...it didn't state how soon he could be eligible for parole...which is probably 4-6 years....but seeing as he is a repeat offender that glorifies the Gangsta lifestyle in his music...he's going to have a hard time convincing a parole board that he's rehabilitated....so he better make like Mace and come out with a christian cd

and about the death penalty...the only thing that garauntees you a seat in the electric chair is Murder in 1st degree... and funny to say it, you can only kill certain people to get that... federal or government officials, cops and postmen are a few... other people that perform horrific murders also get the death pentalty but they are rarely enforced

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2005, 10:36:58 AM »

he's not almost 60, he is in his early 40's.  still older than pretty much any rapper, and imo better than any rapper.

actually he is 38 years old... this is fuckin horrible news... damn  >:(

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2005, 10:40:53 AM »
it's also funny how little you guys know about your own justice system...

uh lazoo is in austrailia..

King Of L.A.

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2005, 10:48:29 AM »
most of you ignorant bastards to don't know how the justice system works in california. 90% of u guys are from europe where crime like this dont happen often.

you guys are lucky tray dee didn't have 2 strikes or else he would have done life.  he'll be out in 2017 by then he'll be pushing 58.

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2005, 10:49:24 AM »

actually.. to add another rumour.. i heard he was already on parole at one point..

ABN

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2005, 10:50:18 AM »
most of you ignorant bastards to don't know how the justice system works in california. 90% of u guys are from europe where crime like this dont happen often.

you guys are lucky tray dee didn't have 2 strikes or else he would have done life.  he'll be out in 2017 by then he'll be pushing 58.

you don´t think crime like this happens often in Europe lmao go to Bosnia or something and you´ll think Compton is the most peaceful place on earth.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2005, 10:50:38 AM »

he's 38 . i looked at the lasd website record of tray dee's details
he was 37 last year