Author Topic: Tray Deee Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail :(  (Read 1079 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Tray Deee Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail :(
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2005, 09:24:38 PM »
Man the only thing we can do is get together and Pray For him!!! God Bless you Tray Dee

Someone should Start a Tray Deee appreciation thread or sumthin

Damn yall acting like its the end of the world n shit, or he died. everyone get over it, he tried shootin at somebody, his fault he got caught.

true but...we still have to pray cuz he got a family, you know...and its not like he's gonna have fun in prison ..of course he gotta pay the price but we gotta pray So he could have faith and God will have an eye on him...is a rapper and a criminal...but he's a human being before all

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2005, 09:46:23 PM »
Well, this sucks...

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

We Fly High

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2005, 02:05:26 AM »
Tray Deee of Tha Eastsidaz was sentenced to 12 years in a California state prison on Wednesday for his role in a 2003 shooting.

Appearing in Long Beach Superior Court, the rapper, born Tracy Lamar Davis, pleaded no contest to shooting at an

occupied vehicle and remains in county jail awaiting transfer to an as-yet-undetermined prison, according to prosecutor Cynthia Barnes.

In a plea agreement, prosecutors agreed to drop two charges of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one firearm-possession charge in exchange for Davis admitting to personal use of a firearm and assistance to a criminal street gang. According to Barnes, the latter charge came in light of evidence that Davis threw a gang sign at two unidentified men seated in a car before opening fire. Neither man was injured in the shooting.

Davis, who formed Tha Eastsidaz with Goldie Loc and Snoop Dogg in 1999, had been in county jail for more than a year awaiting trial. Prior to the incident, Davis and Goldie Loc had accused Snoop of failing to pay them back royalties for their two albums.

Tha Eastsidaz are still signed to TVT and have a handful of songs recorded for their third album, but it is not yet scheduled for release, according to a label spokesperson. It's unknown how Davis' incarceration will affect the completion of the album.

— Gil Kaufman
 from mtv.com

mauzip

acbaylove

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2005, 03:51:51 AM »
Man, man..
Damn y'all!
This shit is hard to understand, if we talk about a "famous" rapper and not about a simple man, cause the fan that is in you will never accept these words i'm about to say. Anyway God has nothing to do with this situation. We're talking about a man who made a big mistake, and other mistakes before this one (he went to jail before, and if i remember well he was on parole). We're talking about a man who shot somebody with a semi-automatic! To kill him. Bullets were real. The semi-automatic was real! The men in the car were real. Plus the simple fact it was a semi-automatic usually means he wanted to kill them guys, not just protect himself. At least, that's what the judges usually think about semi's. So Tray Deee did a mistake. A huge one. For the law, if you kill somebody or if you dont kill him only because you miss the shot is almost the same. It's the intention that makes the crime, not only the murder. So the judge probably thought Tray Deee wanted to kill them guys. And it's hard to think he didnt want to! Shit! A semi, multiple shots, etc..

I know some of you will never accept this, but he did a mistake. And he gotta pay for it. And no, none of us knows enought details about the sentence to say if 12 is too much, or if it's not. We dont know shit. We know a judge condamned him cause he tried to kill one or more guys with a semi. 12 years for a man who already had problems with the law is not really "too much", compared to other cases.

I mentioned Pac. 8 years for touching the ass of a bitch who sucked his dick in a club. Now that was a wrong sentence!! C'mon..
Suge Knight serving some years in jail for kicking Orlando Anderson while being on parole. For some kicks!!!
And we have Tray Deee, who if i remember well was on parole, who shot with a semi against somebody!!!!!!!!!!!! And 12 are too much?
Think about it.

Oh, and Young Buck? Buck did exactly the same thing Tray Deee did (maybe the only difference is that his lawyers can prove he did it to defend Dr.Dre, somehow.. but i doubt it! Or that he didnt want to kill him... but once again.. i doubt it)(only thing for sure is that if you shoot with a semi you wanna kill some1!). If he will not go to jail for at least 10 years, then his one will be another wrong sentence.

Who makes a mistake should go to jail.

The only thing we, as fans, can do to help him is to write him while he'll be in jail (if he'll receive the letters, damn) and to show him love. Personally, i'll do it.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2005, 03:59:58 AM »
^^ ah....the words of a lawyer never sounded so right  ;)

acbaylove

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2005, 04:01:28 AM »
Yeah. As a Tray Deee fan, i'm still shocked and sad.. But that's another thing i'll hold for myself bumping some hardcore Tray Deee shit in my car later tonight. :-\

jbrazy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2005, 04:15:08 AM »
Tray dee and goldie were kold together, and this is a messed up situation, but he is an INSANE crip, with prior felonies this is why his sentence is so long that swhat prior records do! Stay up tray!

Okka

« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2005, 05:17:03 AM »
^^ id like to beat u up

Me too, that shit is fucked up ! ! ! Tray Deee is one best rappers ever came out, and now he's gona be in the jail fo' the next 12 years...FUCKED UP ! ! !

dwalton

• Lil Geezy
"Free Tray Deee"
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2005, 05:31:55 AM »
We should all start a petition to free Tray Deee.  12 years??!!  That's fucked up...I mean, that's a strong sentence considering the crime he commited.  Nobody was even struck by a bullet.  Just another black man rail-roaded!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2005, 05:48:57 AM »
damn that fuckin sucks. maybe he gots some good shit pre-recorded idk but damn i thought maybe he could get big

your girl lookin' fine send her down here to me  8)

acbaylove

Re: "Free Tray Deee"
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2005, 06:12:16 AM »
We should all start a petition to free Tray Deee.  12 years??!!  That's fucked up...I mean, that's a strong sentence considering the crime he commited.  Nobody was even struck by a bullet.  Just another black man rail-roaded!

Once again, it's no different if somebody was struck by a bullet or not. If Tray wanted to kill, it's like a homicide. Done by an insane crip with a lot of previous crimes done, and on parole.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2005, 06:17:33 AM »
in case nobody has noticed, but no one pays attention to online petitions!!

Thirteen

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2005, 06:28:59 AM »

just another black fool caught commiting a crime

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2005, 07:46:15 AM »
I like him as a rapper and love the eastsidaz...but if he really did this then he deserves to go to jail...what kinda idiot shoots into a car with people...good ridance 8).

i can see some people are too ignorant to realize what he did was wrong