Author Topic: Tray Deee Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail :(  (Read 1056 times)

acbaylove

Re: "Free Tray Deee"
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2005, 07:51:17 AM »
We should all start a petition to free Tray Deee.  12 years??!!  That's fucked up...I mean, that's a strong sentence considering the crime he commited.  Nobody was even struck by a bullet.  Just another black man rail-roaded!

just another black fool caught commiting a crime

Shit, no offence but you all are really ignorant when you say that without a reason!!

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
Re: Tray Deee Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail :(
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2005, 10:07:15 AM »
fucc dat elmizzy bitch. tray dee keep ya head up nigga.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Captain Save A HO

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2005, 10:30:38 AM »
i dont understand, hes been locked up before and now he shoots a gun at people and its fucked up he has to do a 12 year bid ???

Acgrundy

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2005, 11:37:07 AM »
wow, I don't know why it still amazes me how dumb some of you are, but it does.  I think every person on this forum knows goddamn well that shooting somebody is wrong.  I'm pretty confident that even the biggest idiot on this forum knows what tray deee did is not right.  I don't even think you need a day of school in your life (which seems like is the case for some of you) to realize that shooting at people is a bad thing.  We are fans of Tray Deee.  We don't think he is above the law.  We are not sad or mad because we think that people shouldn't be punished for shooting others.  We are simply fans of tray deee and we luv his music.  Nobody on this forum knows Tray Deee personally, but we all know him as a rapper.  We enjoy his music, get it thru your thick fucking skulls.

To the people that say "he deserves the jail time, cuz he fucked up""  Is that really neccassary to say in this thread?  Do you think not a day goes by where tray deee doesn't regret what he did?  When your best friend calls you up from jail and asks you to bail him out, do you say, "naw, fuck you.  sit in jail, you deserve."?  If so you guys are some fucked up friends.

To the morons saying the WHAT IF'S?  What if he shot at a family member of yours?  What if he killed children?  What if he shot at you?  Wouldn't you feel differently then about the situation?  Well what the fuck do you think?  I sure hope that is a rhetorical question.  Of course we would feel differently if he shot at one of us personally, or if he killed our mom, dad, girlfriend, wife, son, etc.  Duh, what kind of stupid fuckin question is that?  But one thing you rocket scientists are forgetting, 2 key words:  WHAT IF!!!!  What if 2Pac never went to vegas that weekend?  What if columbus never sailed to america?  What if george bush never got elected?  what if snoop dogg never left death row?  what if eazy e never got aids?  what if guns were never invented?  what if there was world peace?  WHAT IF, WHAT IF, WHAT IF?  i'll tell you what if - THE WORLD WOULD BE A WHOLE DIFFERENT PLACE.  But the fact of the matter is - There is no what if, only WHAT IS.  And if you live in a world of What if's, then you live in a dream world.  You don't live in reality.  I can give you idiots just as many positive what if's as you can negative:

What if tray deee hired johnny cochran and the case got dismissed?
What if tray deee was falsely accused, and was the wrong suspect?
what if tray deee was being fired on and was scared for his life?
what if tray deee was shooting at somebody who raped his sister?
what if tray deee was shooting at osama bin laden?w
what if tray deee was shooting a gang member who was responsible for multiple deaths in the community?
what if the police never used proper procedure?
what if tray deee never got a fair trial?

What if, what if What if - who fuckin cares.  Its what is.  And the what is, is Tray Deee never shot anybody any of us know.  Tray deee never shot anyone on this forum.  Tray deee never shot any kids.  Tray deee never killed anyone.  That is FACTS, not WHAT IF'S.

And then to the idiots that say, well you wouldn't give a shit about any other criminal who wasn't a rapper and did the same crime.  NO FUCKIN SHIT SHERLOCK.  But the fact of the matter is, tray deee wasn't just any other criminal, he is a rapper, which we are a fan of, which is why we care.  Of course I'm not gonna care about some gang banger who I have no clue about anything about his life.  But I do know Tray Deee thru rap.  I enjoy him as a rapper.  I'm not a fan of gangsta's.  I'm a fan of rappers.  I don't know any gangsta's.  I know rappers thru rap.

So take your fuckin stupid ass negative comments and shove them up your assses.  You guys are not specail geniuses for knowing that what tray deee did is wrong.  We all know its wrong.  Just because its wrong, doesn't mean that we have to want him to be locked up.  If you do, thats fine.  Go make a thread labeled "ALL TRAY DEEE HATERS COME IN HERE"  and post your stupid negative comments.   This is a westcoast rap forum, if you don't like westcoast rap, then what the fuck are you doing here?  and if you do like it then you should support westcoast rap.  I don't know how many times I see threads about how to bring the westcoast back.  Well I'll tell ya when the westcoast has a bunch of negative hating ass fans like you guys it sure ain't comming back anytime soon.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2005, 11:37:47 AM »
Man, man..
Damn y'all!
This shit is hard to understand, if we talk about a "famous" rapper and not about a simple man, cause the fan that is in you will never accept these words i'm about to say. Anyway God has nothing to do with this situation. We're talking about a man who made a big mistake, and other mistakes before this one (he went to jail before, and if i remember well he was on parole). We're talking about a man who shot somebody with a semi-automatic! To kill him. Bullets were real. The semi-automatic was real! The men in the car were real. Plus the simple fact it was a semi-automatic usually means he wanted to kill them guys, not just protect himself. At least, that's what the judges usually think about semi's. So Tray Deee did a mistake. A huge one. For the law, if you kill somebody or if you dont kill him only because you miss the shot is almost the same. It's the intention that makes the crime, not only the murder. So the judge probably thought Tray Deee wanted to kill them guys. And it's hard to think he didnt want to! Shit! A semi, multiple shots, etc..

I know some of you will never accept this, but he did a mistake. And he gotta pay for it. And no, none of us knows enought details about the sentence to say if 12 is too much, or if it's not. We dont know shit. We know a judge condamned him cause he tried to kill one or more guys with a semi. 12 years for a man who already had problems with the law is not really "too much", compared to other cases.

I mentioned Pac. 8 years for touching the ass of a bitch who sucked his dick in a club. Now that was a wrong sentence!! C'mon..
Suge Knight serving some years in jail for kicking Orlando Anderson while being on parole. For some kicks!!!
And we have Tray Deee, who if i remember well was on parole, who shot with a semi against somebody!!!!!!!!!!!! And 12 are too much?
Think about it.

Oh, and Young Buck? Buck did exactly the same thing Tray Deee did (maybe the only difference is that his lawyers can prove he did it to defend Dr.Dre, somehow.. but i doubt it! Or that he didnt want to kill him... but once again.. i doubt it)(only thing for sure is that if you shoot with a semi you wanna kill some1!). If he will not go to jail for at least 10 years, then his one will be another wrong sentence.

Who makes a mistake should go to jail.

The only thing we, as fans, can do to help him is to write him while he'll be in jail (if he'll receive the letters, damn) and to show him love. Personally, i'll do it.

As sad as I am that he's going to jail, you are 100% correct.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2005, 12:05:15 PM »
12 years sounds about right to me considering the crime he was convicted of and his history.
This is good news, society is better off with this criminal off the streets.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2005, 12:36:49 PM »
he prolly care but to an extant he got caught and he now has to pay but i cant say free tray dee  more like plea bargain tray dee but that is fact to he got caught and now he has to pay the time for the crime but i  bet cuz he  a rapper the jail sentance was bigger.

acbaylove

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2005, 02:00:49 PM »
^ I think the judge cared more about the fact he was an insane crip than the fact he rapped with Snoop..

Thirteen

« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2005, 09:11:21 AM »
We should all start a petition to free Tray Deee.  12 years??!!  That's fucked up...I mean, that's a strong sentence considering the crime he commited.  Nobody was even struck by a bullet.  Just another black man rail-roaded!

just another black fool caught commiting a crime

Shit, no offence but you all are really ignorant when you say that without a reason!!

sure i do, dwalton says that the reason tray dee is in jail because he's black...

he actual reason he's in jail because he's a foolish black criminal

acbaylove

« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2005, 09:18:59 AM »
Ok sorry, i got it wrong. But yeah, he's in jail cause he committed a crime, not because of his skin, i agree.
Racism is another thing.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2005, 10:24:34 AM »
12 years sounds about right to me considering the crime he was convicted of and his history.
This is good news, society is better off with this criminal off the streets.

HAHAHAH :D If I was a Tray Deee Fan like a lot of people in here, I'd throw my monitor out of the window after reading this... LOL.. sick.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2005, 10:58:44 AM »
^lol... dude jsut cause your a fan, dont mean you gotta think criminals can get away with crimes..

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2005, 12:20:25 PM »
wow, I don't know why it still amazes me how dumb some of you are, but it does.  I think every person on this forum knows goddamn well that shooting somebody is wrong.  I'm pretty confident that even the biggest idiot on this forum knows what tray deee did is not right.  I don't even think you need a day of school in your life (which seems like is the case for some of you) to realize that shooting at people is a bad thing.  We are fans of Tray Deee.  We don't think he is above the law.  We are not sad or mad because we think that people shouldn't be punished for shooting others.  We are simply fans of tray deee and we luv his music.  Nobody on this forum knows Tray Deee personally, but we all know him as a rapper.  We enjoy his music, get it thru your thick fucking skulls.

To the people that say "he deserves the jail time, cuz he fucked up""  Is that really neccassary to say in this thread?  Do you think not a day goes by where tray deee doesn't regret what he did?  When your best friend calls you up from jail and asks you to bail him out, do you say, "naw, fuck you.  sit in jail, you deserve."?  If so you guys are some fucked up friends.

To the morons saying the WHAT IF'S?  What if he shot at a family member of yours?  What if he killed children?  What if he shot at you?  Wouldn't you feel differently then about the situation?  Well what the fuck do you think?  I sure hope that is a rhetorical question.  Of course we would feel differently if he shot at one of us personally, or if he killed our mom, dad, girlfriend, wife, son, etc.  Duh, what kind of stupid fuckin question is that?  But one thing you rocket scientists are forgetting, 2 key words:  WHAT IF!!!!  What if 2Pac never went to vegas that weekend?  What if columbus never sailed to america?  What if george bush never got elected?  what if snoop dogg never left death row?  what if eazy e never got aids?  what if guns were never invented?  what if there was world peace?  WHAT IF, WHAT IF, WHAT IF?  i'll tell you what if - THE WORLD WOULD BE A WHOLE DIFFERENT PLACE.  But the fact of the matter is - There is no what if, only WHAT IS.  And if you live in a world of What if's, then you live in a dream world.  You don't live in reality.  I can give you idiots just as many positive what if's as you can negative:

what if tray deee was shooting a gang member who was responsible for multiple deaths in the community?

What if, what if What if - who fuckin cares.  Its what is.  And the what is, is Tray Deee never shot anybody any of us know.  Tray deee never shot anyone on this forum.  Tray deee never shot any kids.  Tray deee never killed anyone.  That is FACTS, not WHAT IF'S.

And then to the idiots that say, well you wouldn't give a shit about any other criminal who wasn't a rapper and did the same crime.  NO FUCKIN SHIT SHERLOCK.  But the fact of the matter is, tray deee wasn't just any other criminal, he is a rapper, which we are a fan of, which is why we care.  Of course I'm not gonna care about some gang banger who I have no clue about anything about his life.  But I do know Tray Deee thru rap.  I enjoy him as a rapper.  I'm not a fan of gangsta's.  I'm a fan of rappers.  I don't know any gangsta's.  I know rappers thru rap.

So take your fuckin stupid ass negative comments and shove them up your assses.  You guys are not specail geniuses for knowing that what tray deee did is wrong.  We all know its wrong.  Just because its wrong, doesn't mean that we have to want him to be locked up.  If you do, thats fine.  Go make a thread labeled "ALL TRAY DEEE HATERS COME IN HERE"  and post your stupid negative comments.   This is a westcoast rap forum, if you don't like westcoast rap, then what the fuck are you doing here?  and if you do like it then you should support westcoast rap.  I don't know how many times I see threads about how to bring the westcoast back.  Well I'll tell ya when the westcoast has a bunch of negative hating ass fans like you guys it sure ain't comming back anytime soon.

wait, we're hatin ass fans because we think he should pay for what he did? and we're negative because we think tray dee should do the time? eat a dick man.

and for your reference, i don't think we're talking about tray dee - we're talkin about the fuckin idiot fans that think he should be free or considered 'not guilty', strictly because they know him as a 'friend' or whatever the fuck you're talking about. i bet he himself knows damn well he should go to jail. i've had plenty of friends go to jail for really stupid shit - one of my boys did 2 years for a similar crime in san diego and i'm glad he went to jail. he went to jail and he learned something and he's a better person because of it. yeah, it sucks that i didn't see him for 2 years but he deserved it, and he'd tell you he deserved it.

Go make a thread labeled "ALL TRAY DEEE DICKRIDERS COME IN HERE"  and post your cocksucking comments.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2005, 01:13:11 PM »

^^^shut up

chronicad

• 'G'
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2005, 02:26:15 PM »
once again the haterz must come out and hate.  tray dee is a real muh fuckah adn hell do his time like a real muh fuckah.