Author Topic: gay marriages  (Read 1406 times)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
gay marriages
« on: February 04, 2005, 09:27:17 AM »
ok i just want to start out saying that im a girl and staight lol

but i think that gay marriages should be legal, i think that bush trying to make them illegal and all is against the constiution.  America is all about choices.  and just because someone chooses to be gay, they shouldnt be outcast in society.  who is bush to say that being gay is wrong, thats his religion.

not everyone has the same religion as him, its as if hes forcing his religion on everyone

maybe hes homophobic, but that shouldnt affect the freedom of gay americans
love stinks yeah yeah

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: gay marriages
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 12:16:48 PM »
but that shouldnt affect the freedom of gay americans

It's not affecting the freedom of gay Americas.  If a straight person wants to get married, they have to do it with someone of the opposite sex and if a gay person wants to get married they have to do it with someone of the opposite sex.  You see, they are being treated equally.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 12:24:28 PM »
if they are gay let them be gay i think god gave us the choice to live life the way youwant but if you wrong you going to hell and  but enjoy it while you can right thats my opinion. 

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 01:08:59 PM »
if they are gay let them be gay i think god gave us the choice to live life the way youwant but if you wrong you going to hell and but enjoy it while you can right thats my opinion.

if a man/woman wants to marry an animal, shall we let him/her??

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 01:13:39 PM »
but that shouldnt affect the freedom of gay americans

It's not affecting the freedom of gay Americas.  If a straight person wants to get married, they have to do it with someone of the opposite sex and if a gay person wants to get married they have to do it with someone of the opposite sex.  You see, they are being treated equally.

LOL.. You would make a great lawyer? Aren't you a lawyer? I saw you once with a suit! Sorry I'd faded.. still, great post.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Matrix Heart

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 01:26:17 PM »
if they are gay let them be gay i think god gave us the choice to live life the way youwant but if you wrong you going to hell and but enjoy it while you can right thats my opinion.

We can make an exception for you.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 01:44:55 PM »

yo see... a normal man would understand from my comment that i'm against gay marriages... but on the other hand, you're probably american, so i forgive you...

Matrix Heart

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 02:58:39 PM »

yo see... a normal man would understand from my comment that i'm against gay marriages... but on the other hand, you're probably american, so i forgive you...

I understood your comment and I don't care if gay people want to marry each other and receive equal benefits from their employers and the government as a married man/woman do.

And no I'm not American...I'm Swedish  8)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 03:09:02 PM by Max Powers »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 04:06:59 PM »

No, because the animal can't really consent to it, with gay marriage you have two consenting adults.

I would be better to say "what's next? a brother that wants to marry his sister?"  There you have the same thing, two consenting adults, who's to say that's sick?  That's just as sick as two men marrying in some people's minds.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2005, 04:16:26 PM »

for real only sicc minded people want to marry an animal and an animal cant say i do but a gay person can you shit head. do you have any videos of you doing your horse and shit

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2005, 05:04:49 PM »

for real only sicc minded people want to marry an animal and an animal cant say i do but a gay person can you shit head. do you have any videos of you doing your horse and shit
i would consider a man who wants to marry another man sick

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2005, 05:05:57 PM »

I understood your comment and I don't care if gay people want to marry each other and receive equal benefits from their employers and the government as a married man/woman do.

And no I'm not American...I'm Swedish 8)
jaha... där ser man... usa skämtet går inte alltid igenom  :o

Matrix Heart

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2005, 05:24:04 PM »
Jag er inte Svensk Jag var skoj. JAG bo inne USA utom Jag er inte Amerikanen.

:banana_trippin:

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2005, 07:59:12 PM »
The traditional definition of marriage between one man and one woman has existed for thousands of years. Now in my opinion gays should be given civil unions which gives them the same visitation rights, tax benefits, and so forth.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2005, 08:07:15 PM »
The traditional definition of marriage between one man and one woman has existed for thousands of years. Now in my opinion gays should be given civil unions which gives them the same visitation rights, tax benefits, and so forth.
i agree.