Author Topic: gay marriages  (Read 1408 times)

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: gay marriages
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2005, 09:52:45 PM »
that maybe the law but shit let them break it if they wan tit dont hurt no one and we should talk about more important laws like legalizing weed or something. fuck it if they gay then let the fuckers be gay shit i would as long as i can watch. j/k

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2005, 08:30:46 AM »
The traditional definition of marriage between one man and one woman has existed for thousands of years. Now in my opinion gays should be given civil unions which gives them the same visitation rights, tax benefits, and so forth.
and btw

if a man/woman wants to marry an animal, shall we let him/her??

No, because the animal can't really consent to it, with gay marriage you have two consenting adults.

I would be better to say "what's next? a brother that wants to marry his sister?" There you have the same thing, two consenting adults, who's to say that's sick? That's just as sick as two men marrying in some people's minds.

that theory doesnt work imo .. why cant a man marry a dog, casue fucking animals is illegal (isnt it).. why cant a man marry his sister, cause its incest, and thats illegal

Matrix Heart

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2005, 05:09:03 AM »
The traditional definition of marriage between one man and one woman has existed for thousands of years. Now in my opinion gays should be given civil unions which gives them the same visitation rights, tax benefits, and so forth.

Traditions can be broken  ;)

Infamous Josedy

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2005, 10:07:00 PM »
It all boils down to that Gay people want the taxes and benefits that a married couple gets.In the end of the day, Bush will not let this happen, and I hope he doesnt.

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2005, 12:05:04 AM »
Now give me ONE good reason why gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married with people of their own sex?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2005, 01:23:28 PM »
that theory doesnt work imo .. why cant a man marry a dog, casue fucking animals is illegal (isnt it).. why cant a man marry his sister, cause its incest, and thats illegal

why can't a man marry and man, cause that's gay marriage, and that's illegal.

I don't see why brother and sister shouldn't be able to marry if a man can marry another man.  There might be a good argument to separate the two different cases, if so, let's hear it.

Elevz

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2005, 11:42:20 PM »

why can't a man marry and man, cause that's gay marriage, and that's illegal.

I don't see why brother and sister shouldn't be able to marry if a man can marry another man.  There might be a good argument to separate the two different cases, if so, let's hear it.

And so, why should both be illegal? Do you feel hurt if two men who are deeply in love with each other, get the same civilian rights a heterosexual couple gets?

Man, I could care less. If I was in love with my sister, why wouldn't you let me marry her. If I was in love with my male neighbor, why wouldn't you let me marry him? Why shouldn't I be allowed to?

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2005, 07:02:51 AM »
knuckels, Fucking your sister is illegal, fucking a man isnt, fuckin a dog is, fucking a man isnt... see my point?

rafsta

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2005, 07:17:15 AM »
what is marriage anyway ? noonmes stopping them getting married, they can have a private ceremony and gte married, its not on paper but the homos are still wed in their own mind. case closed.

im against gay marriage in the church, legally they should be able to get married.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2005, 06:07:24 AM »
Gays shouldnt marry. Its an unnatural thing. And if you allow it, you will get alot more gays in the future.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2005, 12:45:00 AM »
Marraige has been between men and women for thousands of years. Can we let it stay that way?

But give gays the right to have recognized unions tho.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matrix Heart

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2005, 05:21:13 AM »
Slavery has also been in existences for thousands of years still didn't make it right  ;)  Fuck religion and bush.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2005, 05:40:38 AM »
Fuck religion and bush.

I'd always quote you on that  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2005, 08:58:35 AM »
Gays shouldnt marry. Its an unnatural thing. And if you allow it, you will get alot more gays in the future.

Is it against nature to follow your true feelings?

You won't get any more gays in the future if they're allowed marriage, you'll just have more people feeling like they're getting recognition and acceptation. More people who feel like they can be who they want to be. Personal freedom, freedom of mind. Relief. Now what's your problem if these people get to enjoy life more? Accept them for who they are. You saying "if you allow gay marriage, there will be more gays in the future", what's that about? Are you saying they're sick? Psycho's? In fact, ANYTHING negative?

Come on man, open your mind. This isn't the 19th century, where people are told what to do and what to think. Let them be who they want to be, let them do whatever they want to do. To all the religious people... You're saying gay marriage shouldn't be allowed for church? Then why did God create a thing such as homosexuality? Why didn't He just restrict people to just loving people of the other sex by nature? He created them so that some of them got feelings for people of their own sex. Maybe God just wants you to open your eyes to others feelings.

"You are so proud of your holy absitence! Like touching a woman would kill you! Women are filthy little complications. That's why you became a priest. It has nothing to do with your convenient little stories. Now you're so proud of your church full of virgins?" - the voice of a posessed woman on the movie Stigmata, talking (actually screaming) to a priest who struggles with his feelings and his faith.

Come to think of that, and now relate it to the whole thing of gay marriage. Yup, it's true, maybe I shouldn't be watching anti-religious movies (but I just happen to love this one!) and maybe I shouldn't be relating to it in this case, but think of it. Why would God be against gay marriage? And why would you?

Damn, I just realised... This is one hell of a controversial post, but it's the way I think.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 09:07:28 AM by Elevz the hairy bal-hed »

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2005, 09:13:37 AM »
wen 2 faggets make a child, ill accept it...