Author Topic: gay marriages  (Read 1407 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: gay marriages
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2005, 09:36:31 AM »
What you think about a gay couple legally adopting a baby and raise it? I think that is horrible.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2005, 10:57:01 AM »
I don't know exactly what my stance is on the whole gay marriage issue.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2005, 11:10:41 AM »
^ its hard wen ur gay but your religion says what you are is wrong...but u gotta make the choice fagget

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2005, 11:24:57 AM »
Intolerance rules!

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2005, 11:33:19 AM »
give gay's the right to marry. let em cornhole till they're blue in the face. ya'll would let drug addicts marry, let single16 year old girl rase a baby, but you sould stop two succesful adult men from rasing a child.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2005, 01:51:03 PM »
wen 2 faggets make a child, ill accept it...

:D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rafsta

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2005, 07:15:10 PM »
wen 2 faggets make a child, ill accept it...

i think ure iq went up miraculously,first time ive seen letters of wisdom next to ure nic !!!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2005, 03:38:35 AM »
Gays shouldnt marry. Its an unnatural thing. And if you allow it, you will get alot more gays in the future.

Is it against nature to follow your true feelings?

You won't get any more gays in the future if they're allowed marriage, you'll just have more people feeling like they're getting recognition and acceptation. More people who feel like they can be who they want to be. Personal freedom, freedom of mind. Relief. Now what's your problem if these people get to enjoy life more? Accept them for who they are. You saying "if you allow gay marriage, there will be more gays in the future", what's that about? Are you saying they're sick? Psycho's? In fact, ANYTHING negative?

Come on man, open your mind. This isn't the 19th century, where people are told what to do and what to think. Let them be who they want to be, let them do whatever they want to do. To all the religious people... You're saying gay marriage shouldn't be allowed for church? Then why did God create a thing such as homosexuality? Why didn't He just restrict people to just loving people of the other sex by nature? He created them so that some of them got feelings for people of their own sex. Maybe God just wants you to open your eyes to others feelings.

"You are so proud of your holy absitence! Like touching a woman would kill you! Women are filthy little complications. That's why you became a priest. It has nothing to do with your convenient little stories. Now you're so proud of your church full of virgins?" - the voice of a posessed woman on the movie Stigmata, talking (actually screaming) to a priest who struggles with his feelings and his faith.

Come to think of that, and now relate it to the whole thing of gay marriage. Yup, it's true, maybe I shouldn't be watching anti-religious movies (but I just happen to love this one!) and maybe I shouldn't be relating to it in this case, but think of it. Why would God be against gay marriage? And why would you?

Damn, I just realised... This is one hell of a controversial post, but it's the way I think.

Just think about this. What if the whole world was suddenly gay. What do you think will happen. We would all extinct. I know its a little extreme, but its just an example. Men and women are made for eachother. A man and a women can create life. A man and a man arent made for eachother. Its unnatural. It just isnt right.

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2005, 05:03:38 AM »
^ its hard wen ur gay but your religion says what you are is wrong...but u gotta make the choice fagget

ROFL

What you think about a gay couple legally adopting a baby and raise it? I think that is horrible.

I used to think the same thing as you, but there are so many children that don't have any parents at all. For those kids we should only be happy some gay couples want to adopt children.

Just think about this. What if the whole world was suddenly gay. What do you think will happen. We would all extinct. I know its a little extreme, but its just an example. Men and women are made for eachother. A man and a women can create life. A man and a man arent made for eachother. Its unnatural. It just isnt right.

That will never happen and if it did, it would only be human nature. Being gay is not something you choose to be. You either are gay or you're not. Or you're bisexual of course.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 05:07:25 AM by Mauzip a.k.a. The Legal Alien »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2005, 06:05:31 PM »

Thought this was cool
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 07:08:02 PM by Javier »

rafsta

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2005, 06:36:04 PM »

no, its a mental glitch that causes men to think they love men, its not natural to stick your penis in an anal cavity, even if its into a female... in gods eyes under the catholic church, sex is only acceptable to reproduce, contraception is also forbidden...

bottom line, can a gay man be psychologially treated to love women again ?

usually the men that are gay are the ones that grew up without a father, their gay because they search for a father figure and confuse that for love for another man...

when you meet a woman and fall in love with her chances are she is similar to your mum.

read up on froyd, he was a great philosopher.

rafsta

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2005, 06:38:41 PM »

I used to think the same thing as you, but there are so many children that don't have any parents at all. For those kids we should only be happy some gay couples want to adopt children.

good call mauzipper, good to see you peepin out that closet...

o.k, yes let two fags raise a kid, what you get ? another fag...

i havent met too many faggots, but some of the ones ive met have the same look in their eye as those pedophiles on t.v... faggots shouldnt be trusted with children.

edit: some of the ones ive met

(only one ive met that seems like a metally healthy person, i still dont believe he is gay just confused.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2005, 08:03:13 AM »

no, its a mental glitch that causes men to think they love men, its not natural to stick your penis in an anal cavity, even if its into a female... in gods eyes under the catholic church, sex is only acceptable to reproduce, contraception is also forbidden...

bottom line, can a gay man be psychologially treated to love women again ?

usually the men that are gay are the ones that grew up without a father, their gay because they search for a father figure and confuse that for love for another man...

when you meet a woman and fall in love with her chances are she is similar to your mum.

read up on froyd, he was a great philosopher.

very true.
And it proves my point. Being gay is unnatural.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2005, 08:04:02 AM »
Unnaturally delicious!!!

Elevz

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2005, 08:29:45 AM »

A man and a woman can create life. Most of them can. But how about those born sterile? They'll never be able to raise any kids of their own. Does that mean they're against nature, just because they can't multiply? Are we all on earth just to keep the human race going, or are we allowed living for ourselves too? If I decide not to raise any kids, am I living against God's will (even though I'm an atheďst)? There's enough people on earth who are not having kids. Think of what would happen if we all had kids. This is the 21st century - we got good health care. Imagine if we all had 12 kids, what would happen to the world population? I think you guys are using the wrong arguments against gay marriage.

About a gay couple raising adopted an adopted child... It might not be the perfect environment for a child to grow up in, I'll agree with you on that. Naturally, they'll need a mother and a father. Then again... The gay couples who are adopting children are well being tested to see if they're capable of raising a child. They don't randomly 'give away' children to anyone who wants to raise some. Now how about mentally disturbed people who are being allowed to have children? I think that's a lot worse since they're not capable of properly raising the children. Let the gay couples raise adopted children if they want to. Be glad someone's willing to raise them, there's enough orphans already. If they're capable of raising them properly, let them. I can't see them harming the children's ways of thinking. Usually, gay people are a lot more open to the situations of others. That's just what the U.S.A. needs.

Now I wonder, what's the general argument against gay marriage here? People shouldn't be allowed loving people of their own gender? Do you think they would stop their true feelings if they're no longer allowed to get out of the closet? Or is it just that you don't think they should be allowed as married for the church?

I think my point is clear. Let gay people do what they want as long as they're not harming any others by it. If that includes getting married in front of the church like heterosexual couples... Why discriminate?