Author Topic: News: Tray Dee, Kurupt & 40 Glocc, Goldie Loc produces new Zoo Babies/Jayo Track  (Read 125 times)

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Whats crackin' WCC... Feel free to check out some of the headlines at www.westcoastrydaz.com if you haven't already done so...

Tray Dee starts a new label despite being incarcerated.. Plus you can download an unreleased track from 98/99 with him and J-Money (who appeared on Retaliation, Revenge, & Get-back) ...You can also hear some new tracks from some of the groups he's putting out, as well as a track from his "Compton 2 Long Beach" Compilation that he will be releasing with his new business partner Baby C-Style....

Kurupt & 40 Glocc will be releasing "Tsunami Mixtape Volume 1" which will be a Riflemen mixtape. Kurupt also states that despite Suge being back in jail, ATG is still a go....

Goldie Loc produces a new track for The Zoo Babies & Jayo Felony... you can download the track in mp3...

Peace.. and lets keep the West Coast crackin'...

Styles   

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yo Styles, where u at? Ain't seen u online in like... 2 months!

Acgrundy

Nuthin but heat!

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Has it been that long?.. I'll be back on AIM soon. I've been kinda busy with work and personal shit, but I will hit you up soon..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ Aight..