Author Topic: 50 Cent Interview Up At DUBCNN Now!!!!  (Read 1274 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent Interview Up At DUBCNN Now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2005, 08:41:39 AM »
Nima did you ask him privatly about when Suge Knight turned up to the 50 Cent video shoot? and what his relationship is with Suge? if he has one?

Well he didnt reply to Kurupt. Looked like he didnt want problem with Death Row to me.
Seriously,it looked like he actually doesnt give a fuck about them,well atleast Kurupt.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2005, 08:46:03 AM »
Nima, I gotta be honest, this clearly wasn't the best interview you've done. It's good, but not as good as I expected, you know? You can see there's been a time limit. Plus I felt it was kinda off how there were so many questions about other West Coast artists 50 doesn't have anything to do with, like if he would be willing to work with Bad Azz and if he knows of 40 Glocc. Still, a lotta good stuff in there too, as usual.

Anyways, like always I appreciate a whole lot for bringin these interviews, keep 'em comin!

ABN

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2005, 08:48:22 AM »
Nima did you ask him privatly about when Suge Knight turned up to the 50 Cent video shoot? and what his relationship is with Suge? if he has one?

Well he didnt reply to Kurupt. Looked like he didnt want problem with Death Row to me.
donīt think heīs afraid of speakin about them at all coz he didnīt have no problems with talkin bout that incident where Suge came to the video shoot standin there thinkin they all was gonna run off but they stayed and SUge left without doin jack shit. heīs just doin the shit Death Row donīt want it him to do and thatīs ignoring them. Anyone with half a brain knows Suge and Death Row would get happy as hell if 50 was talkin bout them coz no one cares about them and they aint got no buzz. but i do think he knows who Yuk is coz he had a platinum album wth The Luniz and shit.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2005, 08:53:36 AM »
props on the interview

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2005, 08:59:01 AM »

donīt think heīs afraid of speakin about them at all coz he didnīt have no problems with talkin bout that incident where Suge came to the video shoot standin there thinkin they all was gonna run off but they stayed and SUge left without doin jack shit. heīs just doin the shit Death Row donīt want it him to do and thatīs ignoring them. Anyone with half a brain knows Suge and Death Row would get happy as hell if 50 was talkin bout them coz no one cares about them and they aint got no buzz. but i do think he knows who Yuk is coz he had a platinum album wth The Luniz and shit.

Of course he knows him (at least he knows the Luniz) and C-BO (he's on 2Pac's All Eyez On Me, lol, his fav rapper....), man. He knows them disses tracks too. He's just ignoring them.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2005, 09:02:39 AM »
Propz Nima for taking the time to get it done right... ima read it now...peace

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2005, 09:06:08 AM »
lol 50 is a funny dude.liek i expected he doesnt give a fuck about this bay rappers dissin him

Yeah. But it doesnt make him "better". He refused to battle them on wax. He did a good move, considering he's getting millions, he's a real boss and shit, but he didnt win shit. The fact he sells millions doesnt mean shit. I mean we're talking about rap, like he said. Rap. So you have to prove you're better then someone by outrapping him.. like Yuk & Game did. That's 101% rap. I love that. Game did a mistake (cause Yuk got free promotion and all..), but who cares? He proved me he's not scared to battle with a Bay Area legend, on wax. I appreciated it. 50 will never reply. Oh well... he doesnt have to, but i'm not "happy" about it like some of you..

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2005, 09:06:26 AM »
props nima, ima give this a listen 8)
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2005, 09:16:54 AM »
My prediction: end of 50's career! ;D

ABN

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2005, 09:25:00 AM »
My prediction: end of 50's career! ;D
shit if Jada and Styles donīt respond itīs gonna be the end of their careers and Nas already said he wasnīt gonna respond. Fat Joe said he aint gonna respond so i donīt think itīll end 50īs career and even if they were to respond they would damage his ego but his career cīmon man. his shit sold 12 million WW and he got a bigger fan base then all of those artists combined so they aint never gonna be able to end his career coz a career is based on the shit battles aint like how much money you got etc. but if Jada and Styles who says they the most gīd up killers in the world donīt respond coz Interscope tells to shut the fuck up i think it just tells more about them bein a bunch of puppetsdoin what their slave masters tells them.

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2005, 09:47:28 AM »
Naw, i was joking.. ;)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2005, 09:53:11 AM »
Nima, I gotta be honest, this clearly wasn't the best interview you've done. It's good, but not as good as I expected, you know? You can see there's been a time limit. Plus I felt it was kinda off how there were so many questions about other West Coast artists 50 doesn't have anything to do with, like if he would be willing to work with Bad Azz and if he knows of 40 Glocc. Still, a lotta good stuff in there too, as usual.

Anyways, like always I appreciate a whole lot for bringin these interviews, keep 'em comin!

Yeah I had 15-20min, and thing is, I didn't ask him the same old questions he always gets asked, because all those questions are perfectly covered on all the east coast sites. i tried to ask him some other shit, just some shit he doesn't usually here, and tell him about some west coast shit. major stars always have pre formulated answers to all the standard questions. and some of mine caught him off guard so he didn't really know what to say. he was real cool though, gave some cool answers if you ask me.

appreciate the feedback though!

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2005, 10:05:37 AM »
lmao at the daz comments
nice interview

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2005, 10:14:42 AM »
nima always comin up with the best interviews...good lookin out with that.

cant wait for new 50 album.

Pinokit21

• Lil Geezy
  • The Pain Is Invisible..But U Can't Hide The Scarz
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2005, 10:18:20 AM »
Dope interview, Nima!!  Props!!