Author Topic: 50 Cent Interview Up At DUBCNN Now!!!!  (Read 1269 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: 50 Cent Interview Up At DUBCNN Now!!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2005, 05:55:01 PM »
Thanks ya'll, keep the feedback coming, it's appreciated!

@Baby G, i had so many questions to choose from, and as u already saw he was caught off guard by a bunch of my questions, now HONESTLY what do you think he would have replied to that? He would have said I don't know which song you're talking about or osmething along those lines. It's not even necessary to ask such a question, that's why I left it out.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2005, 06:06:33 PM »
that was a cool interview. but how come you didnt ask him or Crooked I about the connection between the "Stunt 101" and "How to Jack" choruses?

have u got that track? post it up ... i dont think i've heard it [the crook one obviously ;))

tite interview!

Baby Gimp doesnt have that song, its never leaked. They just speak on the clip that was on WCA a year or 2 ago. That song was on Crooked I's Westcoastanostra Mixtape, with a different hook and beat thats all.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2005, 07:04:16 PM »
great interview nima! especially the questions u covered about the bay dissing him...alotta westcoast things u asked him.... i liked that....i think 50 new who c-bo and yukmouth were ...but probably he never herd him being dissed by them. but then if he did hear them diss him i dont think hes trippin off it since he knows there underground rappers

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2005, 07:30:15 PM »
Nima did you ask him privatly about when Suge Knight turned up to the 50 Cent video shoot? and what his relationship is with Suge? if he has one?

Well he didnt reply to Kurupt. Looked like he didnt want problem with Death Row to me.
donīt think heīs afraid of speakin about them at all coz he didnīt have no problems with talkin bout that incident where Suge came to the video shoot standin there thinkin they all was gonna run off but they stayed and SUge left without doin jack shit. heīs just doin the shit Death Row donīt want it him to do and thatīs ignoring them. Anyone with half a brain knows Suge and Death Row would get happy as hell if 50 was talkin bout them coz no one cares about them and they aint got no buzz. but i do think he knows who Yuk is coz he had a platinum album wth The Luniz and shit.

Of course he knows him (at least he knows the Luniz) and C-BO (he's on 2Pac's All Eyez On Me, lol, his fav rapper....), man. He knows them disses tracks too. He's just ignoring them.

he said he never met them, not he never heard them before. Anyway a rapper being featured on an album of someone's favorite artists doesn't mean that person necessarily remembers the rapper, if you ask a random mtv kid who's favorite rapper is Pac, and you ask him about C-Bo, you don't wanna tell me most of em wil asnswer "oh yeah, C-Bo.."

I think he probably really doesn't know the tracks, it's true they don't play them on the radio and do you really think 50 Cent will get that shit and sit down and listen ? maybe he heard game ova 1 and 2 to see what game's responding too, but other than that I don't think he gives much of a fuck

he's overestimating himsellf anyway and he dissed Nas who's on another lyrical level than any of these bay mcs that be dissin 50 so that wouldn't hold him back

kenny23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2005, 09:01:50 PM »
50 is a fuckin retard. The interview was done well, but it's hard to do a really good interview with an absolute retard. Didn't somebody say good for him that he didn't bother to beef with the bay rappers. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. If he's so smart why won't he squash beef with Ja Rule. Ja clearly doesn't want to beef anymore, not only is 50 beating a dead horse, he said Eminem wasn't being realistic when he made toy soldiers. He's just scared one of these hungry ass up and comers would whoup his motherfuckin' ass. AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHO 40 GLOCC IS, HELLO RETARD DRE DID SOME BEATS FOR HIM. And he's got no right speakin on Daz. Diggy Daz is the fuckin man period. Daz is one of the most well rounded rappers out there. If you want some real heat pick up the Dogg Pound Gangsta LP, fuck the Massacre. 50 did say something smart once a while back, many men do wish death upon you, and it's not because their jealous, it's because nobody can stand your arrogance. There was once a rapper who even though he was the greatest ever wasn't arrogant to any up and commer, we could all take a lesson from him. 2pac rest in peace.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2005, 09:13:56 PM »
Kenny Kenny relax ...  ;D

what did he say that was so bad about Daz?

dubcnn.com: What about Daz?

Me and Daz don't have much of a relationship.

dubcnn.com: Cause you know, Daz and Spider have beef, so that would probably interfere with the DPG-Unit project?

Oh well then there you have it! Cause I think that DPG-Unit is really just Snoop & 50. You know? So... With Daz, I don't really understand that, that's the first time I heard of that though.

dubcnn.com: Yeah it goes back to the whole Death Row vs. Dogg Pound thing...

Oh ok..

How is that speaking negativley on D.A.Z? He is just telling the truth, he dont have a relationship with Daz, mainly Snoop Dogg ...

8)

kenny23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2005, 09:20:02 PM »
You can tell 50 was arrogant when he said anything in the interview. He's a fuckin' asshole and didn't even directly answer some of the questions. I feel bad for the interviewer. He would be lucky to do anything with Daz. I was mainly pointing out the people responding in the thread saying Daz would make a shit load of diss songs about 50 now. 50 would be so fuckin' lucky.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2005, 03:25:21 AM »
yeah fuck 50 that guy is way to arrogant.
its obvious why he didnt say anythnig about kurupt, because ricardo is a real gangsta and like dre 50 dont fuck with gangstas no more. besides xraided, kurupt is probaly the most gangsta of any rapper alive

i will say one thing though 50 is damn smart for not replying to kurupt because that is not a battle he can win on the mic kurupt will chop 50's head off and in the streetz gotti will knock him out with one punch to 50's cranium

aint no one fucking with kurupt period!

acbaylove

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2005, 03:51:15 AM »
Nima did you ask him privatly about when Suge Knight turned up to the 50 Cent video shoot? and what his relationship is with Suge? if he has one?

Well he didnt reply to Kurupt. Looked like he didnt want problem with Death Row to me.
donīt think heīs afraid of speakin about them at all coz he didnīt have no problems with talkin bout that incident where Suge came to the video shoot standin there thinkin they all was gonna run off but they stayed and SUge left without doin jack shit. heīs just doin the shit Death Row donīt want it him to do and thatīs ignoring them. Anyone with half a brain knows Suge and Death Row would get happy as hell if 50 was talkin bout them coz no one cares about them and they aint got no buzz. but i do think he knows who Yuk is coz he had a platinum album wth The Luniz and shit.

Of course he knows him (at least he knows the Luniz) and C-BO (he's on 2Pac's All Eyez On Me, lol, his fav rapper....), man. He knows them disses tracks too. He's just ignoring them.

he said he never met them, not he never heard them before. Anyway a rapper being featured on an album of someone's favorite artists doesn't mean that person necessarily remembers the rapper, if you ask a random mtv kid who's favorite rapper is Pac, and you ask him about C-Bo, you don't wanna tell me most of em wil asnswer "oh yeah, C-Bo.."

I think he probably really doesn't know the tracks, it's true they don't play them on the radio and do you really think 50 Cent will get that shit and sit down and listen ? maybe he heard game ova 1 and 2 to see what game's responding too, but other than that I don't think he gives much of a fuck

he's overestimating himsellf anyway and he dissed Nas who's on another lyrical level than any of these bay mcs that be dissin 50 so that wouldn't hold him back

Man i'm not saying he personally downloaded them tracks, but i'm sure somebody told him a lot of people from the Bay is dissing him, and i'm sure he has heard them tracks from his sources.. i mean they were reported in all the websites, i dont think he lives on the Moon or something, does he? I'm sure he knows them. He's just ignoring them.

ABN

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2005, 04:44:07 AM »
yeah fuck 50 that guy is way to arrogant.
its obvious why he didnt say anythnig about kurupt, because ricardo is a real gangsta and like dre 50 dont fuck with gangstas no more. besides xraided, kurupt is probaly the most gangsta of any rapper alive

i will say one thing though 50 is damn smart for not replying to kurupt because that is not a battle he can win on the mic kurupt will chop 50's head off and in the streetz gotti will knock him out with one punch to 50's cranium

aint no one fucking with kurupt period!
you think heīs afraid of Kurupt lmao yea thatīs why he has dissed Kurupt in the past lol.

acbaylove

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2005, 04:53:11 AM »
Naw, 50 aint afraid of Kurupt.
He just doesnt want problems with Death Row imo.
Or, at least, he doesnt need to have beef with Kurupt.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2005, 06:01:40 AM »

what did he say that was so bad about Daz?

dubcnn.com: What about Daz?

Me and Daz don't have much of a relationship.

dubcnn.com: Cause you know, Daz and Spider have beef, so that would probably interfere with the DPG-Unit project?

Oh well then there you have it! Cause I think that DPG-Unit is really just Snoop & 50. You know? So... With Daz, I don't really understand that, that's the first time I heard of that though.

dubcnn.com: Yeah it goes back to the whole Death Row vs. Dogg Pound thing...

8)

Was a bit suprised he hadnt done any reseach on Spider before signing him.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2005, 01:24:21 PM »
Man i'm not saying he personally downloaded them tracks, but i'm sure somebody told him a lot of people from the Bay is dissing him, and i'm sure he has heard them tracks from his sources.. i mean they were reported in all the websites, i dont think he lives on the Moon or something, does he? I'm sure he knows them. He's just ignoring them.

of course he knows about them. that doesn't mean he listened to them, just listen to the interivew he's incredibly ignorant, he doesn't even know shit about his new g unit artist

Naw, 50 aint afraid of Kurupt.
He just doesnt want problems with Death Row imo.
Or, at least, he doesnt need to have beef with Kurupt.

what he was told is that kurupt disses him cause he makes money off the west coast (so obviously kurupt hates that he's doing that)

his answer "that's true!"

if anything that's as provocative as it gets towards kurupt.

if someone accuses you of making money of his shit (which seems to be the way kurupt sees it) and your answer is "yeah. I do !" you think he's gonna chill on that shit or he gets angrier ?

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2005, 01:57:14 PM »
You can tell 50 was arrogant when he said anything in the interview. He's a fuckin' asshole and didn't even directly answer some of the questions. I feel bad for the interviewer. He would be lucky to do anything with Daz. I was mainly pointing out the people responding in the thread saying Daz would make a shit load of diss songs about 50 now. 50 would be so fuckin' lucky.
50 cent has alwys been a bitch though the motherfucker makes good music and he didn't say shit about daz he just said that dpg-unit was him and snoop though that sucks i guess it cool with snoop but they all doing there own thing.  and i can't wait for YAYO the best for last though i think this far bucks ablum is the best g-unit release imo so dont hate its an opinion lyrically and production wise.i  doubt the olivia will sell anything more than gold sales but that is it i dont wanna hear no bitch sign g-unit instead of screaming GGGGG-unit ya dig

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2005, 02:08:29 PM »
Honestly, he didn't come off bitchy to me at all in the conversation, he was real polite and real cool to me, now some of his answers were arrogant, yeah.