Author Topic: 50 Cent Interview Up At DUBCNN Now!!!!  (Read 1272 times)

cpc129

• 'G'
Re: 50 Cent Interview Up At DUBCNN Now!!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2005, 04:17:57 PM »
nima, did he give you a phone number?  if so, let me get it.  i wanna send in some beats.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2005, 01:05:44 AM »
nima, did he give you a phone number? if so, let me get it. i wanna send in some beats.

The number wasn't given to me before getting off the phone, it slipped both our minds. I am now working on getting it through Interscope though, it's just taking a bit because those label people are slow :) I'm working on it though!

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2005, 10:05:38 AM »
AND 50 ISN'T SWINGIN OFF JA RULES NUT SACK!!!!! Everybody seems to forget this dumb ass beef!!! Everybody sayin' 50 is so fuckin smart for not beefin with the bay, hello he's beefin with people like Ja, Fat Joe, Jadakiss why, for fuckin fame and money. Ja was part of the reason 50 got part of his fame. Ja has even said there was no beef it was done for publicity. If 50 didn't have Dre's beats and a beef with Ja he'd still be the broke ass has been he was when he made the Power of a Dollar. And he's smart for not beefin'??? THAT'S WHAT FUCKING MADE HIM
Dude, what are you talking about?  Yeah, I agree w/ the Dre thing, Dre made a lot of people's career but, 50 not beefing w/ some bay area niggaz got nothing to do w/ Ja.  Him and Ja got a history way before he even signed w/ Dre or even noticed.  I'm not the biggest 50 fan but, I do respect him for ignoring these little broke fucka's that's trying to get fame and he don't even know these dudes personnally!  Just like 50 said, who cares if they got a mix tape out, that shit's not going to get played on any radio, just bootlegged.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2005, 11:28:49 AM »
Ja was part of the reason 50 got part of his fame. Ja has even said there was no beef it was done for publicity.
I never thought someone would be actually that fuckin stupid to believe what Ja said.It wasnt publicity.They knew each other before their beef got that big.50 was dissin Ja before he signed to Dre.Imagine if this was for publicity,do u think both sides would want Murder Inc to go all unpopular???50 ended their careers,I dont think Ja wanted that.

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2005, 09:48:31 PM »
any word on that phone # nima?

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2005, 07:32:44 AM »
bump

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2005, 05:56:48 PM »
still no word?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2005, 04:35:32 AM »
Naw man Interscope been givin me a hard time... il let u kno tho