Author Topic: New chicano rap site  (Read 279 times)

Funkadelic

New chicano rap site
« on: February 05, 2005, 07:49:26 AM »

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
Re: New chicano rap site
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 12:21:04 PM »
this isnt that new its been around for some time now

SGV

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 12:25:44 PM »
Why isn't it just SurCalifaRap.net?

That's all that's there. If you're gonna report on garbage ass Mr. Capone-E, why not report on garbage ass Woodie?

Funkadelic

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 03:33:49 PM »

That's all that's there. If you're gonna report on garbage ass Mr. Capone-E, why not report on garbage ass Woodie?

He SGV,

I mean we argued about that so many times now, so why don't you just stop. I mean you don't like rappers like Capone-E, Knightowl, Cuete or anyother that stick to that gangster imag. But why do you have to talk that bad about your own people? I can understand that you like other rappers more, but why do you talk it, if you don't like it. I really don't want to have "beef" with you, because I like that you are putting other latino rappers on the map, so let'S stop that shit finally.

SGV

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 04:31:50 PM »

He SGV,

I mean we argued about that so many times now, so why don't you just stop. I mean you don't like rappers like Capone-E, Knightowl, Cuete or anyother that stick to that gangster imag. But why do you have to talk that bad about your own people? I can understand that you like other rappers more, but why do you talk it, if you don't like it. I really don't want to have "beef" with you, because I like that you are putting other latino rappers on the map, so let'S stop that shit finally.
1. I didn't down my people. I asked you a question, which you hopped around.

2. Capone-E is a Pakistanian cat and Woodie is white, they're not Chicanos, Latinos or anything of the sort.

3. Why do you only show love to Southern Cali when the site is called CalifaRap?

4. I'll down ANY Latino who makes Latin Hip Hop look like a joke. There's too many cats out there who put tons of work into Hip Hop to make Latinos in Hip Hop a good thing. The Lil Robs, Snipers, Cuetes etc. are garbage ass gimmick rappers with no identities of their own. Count how many Baldheaded, Goatee having, locs and dickies wearing cats there is in this so called "Chicano Rap" shit.

They have NO lyrical skill. They have no sense of concepts. They choose the wackest beats. Their hooks are horrible. They over use the Talk Box. They don't even sample creatively.

Point blank, Reazn, Global City, Krazy Race, Playa Rae, Immortal Technique, Psycho Realm, Outerspace, Uno Dos, Los Nativos, 2Mex, etc. etc. are all far more advanced than the garbage promoted on your site. Don't tell me I can't talk about my own people. I been to the Latin Rap Conferences. I helped get the word out for them. I'm doing a Latin Hip Hop Mixtape. Starting a Latin Hip Hop site. I am Latin Hip Hop, in it's purest form.

Ask anyone who works for Power 106 in L.A., they'll tell you Pocos Pero Locos is a garbage show with garbage music. Ask anyone I listed above if they think the people you promote are tight, they'll tell you same thing. It's garbage.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 04:33:52 PM by SGV »

Funkadelic

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2005, 01:20:28 AM »

2. Capone-E is a Pakistanian cat and Woodie is white, they're not Chicanos, Latinos or anything of the sort.

3. Why do you only show love to Southern Cali when the site is called CalifaRap?

4. I'll down ANY Latino who makes Latin Hip Hop look like a joke. There's too many cats out there who put tons of work into Hip Hop to make Latinos in Hip Hop a good thing. The Lil Robs, Snipers, Cuetes etc. are garbage ass gimmick rappers with no identities of their own. Count how many Baldheaded, Goatee having, locs and dickies wearing cats there is in this so called "Chicano Rap" shit.

They have NO lyrical skill. They have no sense of concepts. They choose the wackest beats. Their hooks are horrible. They over use the Talk Box. They don't even sample creatively.

Point blank, Reazn, Global City, Krazy Race, Playa Rae, Immortal Technique, Psycho Realm, Outerspace, Uno Dos, Los Nativos, 2Mex, etc. etc. are all far more advanced than the garbage promoted on your site. Don't tell me I can't talk about my own people. I been to the Latin Rap Conferences. I helped get the word out for them. I'm doing a Latin Hip Hop Mixtape. Starting a Latin Hip Hop site. I am Latin Hip Hop, in it's purest form.

Ask anyone who works for Power 106 in L.A., they'll tell you Pocos Pero Locos is a garbage show with garbage music. Ask anyone I listed above if they think the people you promote are tight, they'll tell you same thing. It's garbage.

1. I didn't hopped about your reply SGV. All I wanted to say is that I let you support the chicano rap that you like and let me me support the one that I like.

2. About Capone-E you are probably right that he even isn't chicano, but I ain't either. You see, I mean sure it sucks, that he fools the people, but you can't say, that the is doing bad music. His last album, with Fingazz's beats was the shit. You will probably like Kokan'e album with Fingazz beats but on Capone-E's you talk shit and don't like it.

3. Listen to my interview with Ese Bobby, he says why they are rapping about what they are rapping. I mean many black artists are also always rapping the same are are like "heroes" to the people like Daz for example. I've never seen you talking bad about him, that his lyrics sucks, that he is always rapping about the same old shit.

4. I don't care about what the other people like or don't like. I support the one that I like and that's it. I stay true to myself and listen to the music I like. And Capone-E will come with an album all produced by Zapp. I mean you that there is a lack of creativity, so I don't think so. The chicanos have more different styles, like the oldies, g-funk, club or hard gangster tracks.

That's it, I won't reply anymore, because I don't want to waste more time, because of a stupid discussion about that. I mean you don't like what I support and I don't like what you support, we can't change each other. I got no problem with you, so.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2005, 01:42:37 AM »

He SGV,

what ever the fuck you are taling about cool though capone-e is garbage but knightowl would literally kill one of these punk fakin niggaz in the rap game but Shadow knightowl dyablo slush the villian cuete the hit squad clika one are all fuckin gsicc half the more than half the shit you wrote is fucking garbage so eat a dick and quit posting on htis thread leva an dwoodie is a faggot ass white boy but owe well his music sucks either way  WOPTOWN en tu radio pendejo and to name more control matchete  and cartel de santana are fucking sicc to though the godfather Frost fell off shadow could but got no promotion he is the best mexican rapper ever period motherfucker

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2005, 04:14:49 AM »

i think everybody know that woodie is white, i dont think he tries to be something else either.. and to me he is dope!

can u exlpain what is so gargabe about him? is it just ur taste or is it something more?  :P
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

SGV

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2005, 06:14:20 AM »
Fingazz beats are AIIIIIIGHT. They get played out pretty quick. Ese Bobby is no better than Daz and vice versa. They're stagnant rappers. Gangsta Rap died in 1995.

music is like magic: I think you've tweaked a few too many times dogg. Knightowl was dope back in the day. Shadow can be dope on some Hip Hop shit, but always ends up getting some wack ass beats and features. You're not making sense at all.

Exzit: Woodie caters his music to the Latin market, period. He makes music that can and will be classified as "Latin Hip Hop." He has horrible lyrics. His beats are repetitive. He has nothing remotely tight about him.

Look at my sig. That is what Ill Latin Hip Hop is. Yes, they rap about street life, but they do not glorify it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 06:23:16 AM by SGV »