Author Topic: What do you honestly think about African Americans?  (Read 731 times)

ecrazy

Re: What do you honestly think about African Americans?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2005, 04:05:57 PM »
now there is a difference between blacks and niggers to me
blacks- respectable black ppl

niggers- the niggers u see commiting crimes doing worthless shit... there are alot of niggers on tv and around the ghetto they arent hard to find...

My Homies Tell me to call them niggers all the time, my other mexican/arab friends do it, but i refuse to, My cousins tell me to call them niggas as well (They are black by the way), but i dont want to, it does seem like a horrible thing to say, like super disrespectful. I dont want to be called a WetBack Or A Beaner, so why would I want to call someone a Nigga?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2005, 04:59:46 PM by E-Crazy »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2005, 04:11:37 PM »
you have the ghetto ass underachievers and the ones who do well iin school and stay out of trouble(white-washed)

^^ why is it when and african-american is smart and has a good shoulders on his head he has to be "white-washed" thats so fucken stupid to say or if he talks proper he is "white-washed". I dont know if its just me but being smart, talking proper, and having a good shoulders on your head is supposed to be a good thing but instead its like if your all those things its like your not cool.

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2005, 04:13:11 PM »
yeah down here every mexican and white person hates the blacks...

we all refer to them as niggers even if ur raceist or not lol

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2005, 04:46:49 PM »

^^where u from?

Matrix Heart

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2005, 04:56:20 PM »

^^where u from?

Ignore him he's a fucking moron.

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2005, 05:11:37 PM »
fo real ^. dude is a fuckin idiot. where im from whites n blacks hate guys like u, dark hair, look like mexicans, skater/gangster wannabe type cats. everyone of my friends are cool with whoever but ppl like u dont get respect from us bcuz of ur idiocracy....
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2005, 05:17:18 PM »
fo real ^. dude is a fuckin idiot. where im from whites n blacks hate guys like u, dark hair, look like mexicans, skater/gangster wannabe type cats. everyone of my friends are cool with whoever but ppl like u dont get respect from us bcuz of ur idiocracy....
So Your Hating him for hating black people, but your out hating mexicans???

Your totally Contradicting yourself

Anyways, Racism is Fuckin Stupid

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2005, 05:44:23 PM »
Ok I am a white boy.. I think alot of blacks are cool people. I hang out with alot of black dudes. I admit I have said nigger to a couple of black dudes in a hateful way and that was about a month ago. 2 black dudes tryed to jump me at like 3am i got hit in the face at least 25 times and once with a baseball sized rock. I did not fall one and I held my own against both of them. I actually walked away with less damage done to me than them and i was flippin calling them pussy niggers as I was being slammed against the car by the cops. I am not racist, I was just heated as would anybody else would be. I see it all the time. Black dudes shanking someone, Black dudes jumping someone 7 on 1. Thats some pussy shit.

Rob Keys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2005, 05:51:17 PM »
I'm 50% black myself...but niqqas get too active over dumb shit...I don't like any dudes though anyways...black, white, purple, borwn, yellow...but I'd rather kick it with a white dude [my other 50%] than a niqqa...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2005, 05:58:21 PM »
I see it all the time. Black dudes shanking someone, Black dudes jumping someone 7 on 1. Thats some pussy shit.

^^Im just wondering where are you guys from? Because I used to live out in San Diego and Blacks are not the only ones jumping foos. You got mexicans, azns and other races who are doing the same shyt out there. So dont even act like "Oh, blacks are the only ones who are jumping, shanking, and fighting unfair" cuz thats straight bs. I got jumped by a couple of skaters and mexicans for no reason, but u wont catch acting arrogant like like fuck mexicans etc. cuz i got all different types of homies. Instead im like just fuck them ppl.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2005, 06:02:00 PM »
fo real ^. dude is a fuckin idiot. where im from whites n blacks hate guys like u, dark hair, look like mexicans, skater/gangster wannabe type cats.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2005, 06:10:27 PM »
black people are cool, it's the white guys you gudda look out for

DAYUM

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2005, 06:11:42 PM »

^^where u from?
south texas

DAYUM

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2005, 06:13:53 PM »

i wouldnt care what the fuck u and ur sucky ass town thinks of me... im mexican... skater? nope... gangster... nope.. wannabe... naw u struck out dude... i dont give a fuck if i get respect or not from u and ur ppl

its not my fault everyone hates blacks like i said i dont hate black ppl but i hate niggers
« Last Edit: February 07, 2005, 06:15:48 PM by That Dude A.G. »

DAYUM

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2005, 06:15:04 PM »
black people are cool, it's the white guys you gudda look out for
shut up ur indian and a fatass...

are you one of Ruthless Souljahs kids?