Author Topic: What do you honestly think about African Americans?  (Read 725 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What do you honestly think about African Americans?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2005, 06:46:45 PM »
^^^^^^forreal right now your just sounding like a skinhead, what a shame

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2005, 07:27:16 PM »
you have the idiot blacks and the non idiot blacks. just like you have the idiot white ppl and the non idiot white ppl. in highschool the majority of my closer friends were black. but ever since college i dont think i have really chilled with any black ppl. my friend is also black and goes to my college but i havnt chilled with him in ages cause hes fuckin whipped. at least he has a fine ass girl tho.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2005, 07:35:06 PM »

ahahahahhhahahaahhaah lmfao ahahahahahahahah  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  :D :D

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2005, 07:40:29 PM »

ahahahahhhahahaahhaah lmfao ahahahahahahahah  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  :D :D

word up

DAYUM

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2005, 07:47:45 PM »
^^^^^^forreal right now your just sounding like a skinhead, what a shame

im just fuckin with fatso... i got sum indian blood in me too asshole

Acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2005, 07:48:52 PM »
I think for the most part, stereotypes are true for a majority of the time.  it goes for any race.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2005, 09:01:54 PM »
That's why I liek it out here in the SFV. For the most part, everybody kicks it with everybody, no real serious hatred against other races. I mean people got their bigot remarks, but it's never taken too seriously.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2005, 09:22:50 PM »
Love Your neighbor as you would yourself...i really really hate it when people segregate people especially african americans, a lot of stereotyping has been borught up in the past years. That most of them are atheltes or comedians or entertainers. Well i applaud them, at least they grew up and did something productive with their lives. They make money, most of them are happy and they have fun. I love everyone of every race cause god made us that way. Nothing we can do about it, so i respect their race highly, because they've been through a lot and cotinue to survive in this racist environment.

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2005, 09:25:05 PM »
Sikotic is a cool black dude

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2005, 10:44:49 PM »
Toronto is one of the most multicultral cities in the world so I have to deal with every race. I got love for every race.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2005, 12:49:19 AM »
you have the ghetto ass underachievers and the ones who do well iin school and stay out of trouble(white-washed)

^^ why is it when and african-american is smart and has a good shoulders on his head he has to be "white-washed" thats so fucken stupid to say or if he talks proper he is "white-washed". I dont know if its just me but being smart, talking proper, and having a good shoulders on your head is supposed to be a good thing but instead its like if your all those things its like your not cool.

To Kain and everyone else who missed my meaning:

I use white-washed not as what we are but as what those ignorant cats see us.  I should have explained myself a bit better.  I dont use the term white-washed too much and I dont view it aS A  negative thing.  I first heard the term from one of those underachievers, goofin' around in class and shit saying shit like "damn James you are white as fuck" or something like that and that has been the generalization Ive learned for anyone who did not fill a certain stereotype of their race and I think it is wrong but unfortunately being black in the city, in the ghetto, has become being ignorant and if you are not ignorant then you are not black.

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2005, 12:55:38 AM »
I see it all the time. Black dudes shanking someone, Black dudes jumping someone 7 on 1. Thats some pussy shit.

^^Im just wondering where are you guys from? Because I used to live out in San Diego and Blacks are not the only ones jumping foos. You got mexicans, azns and other races who are doing the same shyt out there. So dont even act like "Oh, blacks are the only ones who are jumping, shanking, and fighting unfair" cuz thats straight bs. I got jumped by a couple of skaters and mexicans for no reason, but u wont catch acting arrogant like like fuck mexicans etc. cuz i got all different types of homies. Instead im like just fuck them ppl.

where u at now?

-KIDRENEGADE-

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2005, 02:52:33 AM »
Well..in Australia we have no really true african americans..

We have lots of wiggas etc.

Lots of Middle eastern people, like, Lebs, iraq, iran, greek, etc i.e. wogs, who wanna be black heaps.

Mostly i think they are just people like everyone else...

But portrayed all we see is rappers etc, gangsta etc...

I guess their situation in america, is like our situation with aboriginals in Australia.

Except i think there are lots of talented and smart african american's, while abo's are just....

Well...to put it simply dodgy.

Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2005, 05:13:11 AM »
U hate eachother even on this Topic...u're missing the main subject
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2005, 08:52:41 AM »
I see it all the time. Black dudes shanking someone, Black dudes jumping someone 7 on 1. Thats some pussy shit.

^^Im just wondering where are you guys from? Because I used to live out in San Diego and Blacks are not the only ones jumping foos. You got mexicans, azns and other races who are doing the same shyt out there. So dont even act like "Oh, blacks are the only ones who are jumping, shanking, and fighting unfair" cuz thats straight bs. I got jumped by a couple of skaters and mexicans for no reason, but u wont catch acting arrogant like like fuck mexicans etc. cuz i got all different types of homies. Instead im like just fuck them ppl.

where u at now?
^^ New Jersey but i always go back to sd for a lil vacation why?