Author Topic: What do you honestly think about African Americans?  (Read 723 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: What do you honestly think about African Americans?
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2005, 09:34:30 AM »
I know a girl from Texas that when she came to Cali, she was tripping 'cause blacks, Mexicans and whites were all partying together, she said in her part of Texas that wouldn't happen.

With that said, growing up, I was Chicano, but I hung out with everyone. I ain't saying it like, oh I hung out with everyone so I love everyone, 'cause fuck that, it took me a long time to like Asians. But anyways, I hate when people judge me 'cause I'm Mexican, and so I don't judge people 'cause they black. It's like anything else, within every race you have different peoples. I mean, my old assumption of white people was they all rednecks, they all are crazy ass stupit people like on Jackass or Viva La Bam and basically, white people were stupit. My opinion on black people really hasn't changed, my opinion on white has. Now I see white people as, whatever, they cool, black people are cool too, most my homies is black, and as long as you play Madden 2005, I don't give a fuck, we cool if we chillin' playing the game.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2005, 09:41:03 AM »
My opinion on black people really hasn't changed, my opinion on white has. Now I see white people as, whatever, they cool, black people are cool too, most my homies is black, and as long as you play Madden 2005, I don't give a fuck, we cool if we chillin' playing the game.
^^cool guy

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2005, 11:04:28 AM »
this doesnt just apply to black people, its any race....
its not how you dress, or look....because some peopel dress ghetto, preppy, different, whatever....
its how you act and apply yourself

as for this topic..some of my best friends have been black, and I still keep in touch with some of them that moved out of the city, a reason why I think a lot of people have racism or things against african americans, is because there are some that think they are the shit, and better than everyone else, then again,,every race and color has those people

so what do i honestly think about african americans?
the same as I feel about others, they are just people, I judge on the person and character, not on the color, so the ones that are cool...are cool...they shit talkin ones...they suck lol simply put

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2005, 01:16:37 PM »
^^^^^^forreal right now your just sounding like a skinhead, what a shame

Nothing wrong with been a skinhead you cunt.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2005, 02:12:59 PM »
You know what the problem is with all them skinheads or people who hate other people because this and that shit. Most of them people have problems with themselves. They are not happy with their life and they are mad. So they gonna hate blacks or mexicans or whatever. You see with most of the people who have a happy life they dont have problems with other races. The people who do have those problems are usualy the low-class people. Who have fucked up lives, so they give other races the blame for their bad lives.

Im black myself and i dont have problems with anyone. I dont give a fuck about where you from. As long as i like you ill be your friend. But if i dont like you then you can get the fuck outta here dont matter what race your from. It isnt about the race its about the person. Cuz when it all comes down to it, were all humans!

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2005, 02:14:55 PM »
You know what the problem is with all them skinheads or people who hate other people because this and that shit. Most of them people have problems with themselves. They are not happy with their life and they are mad. So they gonna hate blacks or mexicans or whatever. You see with most of the people who have a happy life they dont have problems with other races. The people who do have those problems are usualy the low-class people. Who have fucked up lives, so they give other races the blame for their bad lives.

Im black myself and i dont have problems with anyone. I dont give a fuck about where you from. As long as i like you ill be your friend. But if i dont like you then you can get the fuck outta here dont matter what race your from. It isnt about the race its about the person. Cuz when it all comes down to it, were all humans!

exactly how i am.. apart from "i'm whitey"  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2005, 02:30:40 PM »

Yup, that's what I more often than never notice about blacks. Always blaming the white man for their misery, yet won't get their ass up and try to get educated or some shit. That's also the case with rappers, like Defari. Those underachieving people also tend to call more happy, educated, successful black people white-washed.
Same case with Skinheads, who blame immigrants for taking their jobs and all these loads of trash.
 :)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2005, 02:46:37 PM »
Yup, that's what I more often than never notice about blacks. Always blaming the white man for their misery, yet won't get their ass up and try to get educated or some shit.

That's ignorance. Take some sociology and history classes, and you will learn that black people have been pushed into the current conditions (generally speaking because not all black people live in the ghetto). Also, this is not just true for the U.S., but Latin America as well. 100somethin years ago these people were SLAVES. Think about that. And about 40 years ago they became "EQUAL". So what do you really expect? You think that in this short time period, all black people have had the opportunity to "make it". It's not as easy as "get an education" because there are lots of other factors playing roles in their lives... things that most of these kids have no control of. Sure, it's wrong to blame all their problems on "the white man", but you can't honestly say that these last few centuries of oppression have had no effect on their present-day lives.

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2005, 05:16:51 PM »
Supreme Hustler..-"The people who do have those problems are usualy the low-class people. Who have fucked up lives, so they give other races the blame for their bad lives." I dunno about that, i think its usually more the high-class people. all rich and stuck up, with GOOD lives n not fucked up, but act superior to colored ppl. idk just generally the rich folks ive met im sure have good lives being rich but always blame other races for things just because were in a different class as them.
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2005, 09:43:30 AM »
^^^^^^forreal right now your just sounding like a skinhead, what a shame

Nothing wrong with been a skinhead you cunt.
sure thers nothing wrong with them.......shut the fuck  :nawty:

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2005, 02:34:08 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2005, 04:46:15 PM »
I have realized that this website may be focused on a historically black form of music, but most of the people who post on here aren't black. I haven't seen too many comments that seemed to be racist, but I have seen some that were borderline negative concerning African Americans. So I just wanted to ask everybody on here for their 100% honest, uncensored opinion...what do you think about African Americans as a whole? What stereotypes do you think are promoted the most, and what do you usually think is true about them? At your school, what did they act like? Were they mainly the atheletes and rappers, but never the ones with good grades? Be truthful with whatever you say, I definitely won't get mad because I posed the question and I'm not easily offended, but I just want to know.

Growing up, like most kids I was into sports and music.  The best athlete in the world was Micheal Jordan, so naturally, he was my role model when I was a kid.  Going into jr. high I started to get deeper into music, Snoop Doggy Dogg was blowing up at the same time and the "Dre Day" video was #1 on MTV, so naturally, Snoop became a role model of mine.  Then after highschool I decided I wanted to change my life and start acting like an adult.  I no longer thought it was cool to party and get drunk and mess around with all types of women.  I wanted to reach my full potential mentally and spiritually in life.  During that stage, my role model was Malcolm X aka El-Hajj Malik Shabazz. 

(Like Malcolm X did during his trip to Mekkah, I converted to the traditional form of Islam, and today the only siutable role model for me is actually an Arab, the Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (pbuh)).

So if that tells you anything, I'm a white kid who grew up with black role models.  How come none of my role models were white?  How come I didn't idolize George Washington or Andrew Jackson?  Well, they were slave owners and giulty of raping black female slaves, they are also giulty of commiting genocide against the Native American Indians.  So that rules them out.  What about white leaders in my local community, like the basketball coach, or the local pastor or priest?  Well, my highschool basketball coach got fired for molesting one of his female students, and now he's an alcoholic getting drunk with his x-players at local bars.  As for the pastors and priests, they are condoners of United States tyranny and imperialism abroad, they advocated the first and second Gulf Wars and the War in Afganistan.  They are Bush's strongest support group.  The local churches where I grew up promoted Bush during their sermons and passed out Pro-Bush bumperstickers and flyers afterwards.  So really, the traditional white role models were not people I wanted to look up to and seek advice from.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 04:53:15 PM by Muharram 1426 A.H. »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jakubs

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2005, 01:31:38 AM »
Yup, that's what I more often than never notice about blacks. Always blaming the white man for their misery, yet won't get their ass up and try to get educated or some shit.

That's ignorance. Take some sociology and history classes, and you will learn that black people have been pushed into the current conditions (generally speaking because not all black people live in the ghetto). Also, this is not just true for the U.S., but Latin America as well. 100somethin years ago these people were SLAVES. Think about that. And about 40 years ago they became "EQUAL". So what do you really expect? You think that in this short time period, all black people have had the opportunity to "make it". It's not as easy as "get an education" because there are lots of other factors playing roles in their lives... things that most of these kids have no control of. Sure, it's wrong to blame all their problems on "the white man", but you can't honestly say that these last few centuries of oppression have had no effect on their present-day lives.

I don't think that's ignorance, I think it's the truth. I'm not saying that slaves didn't have it rough, hell worse than that, but to say that every young black kid growing up now is still suffering for that is foolish. How is it the white man's fault for all the poverty in the ghettos/projects when the majority of the people living in them are black? I'm not saying there aren't corrupt cops, hell I live in a suburb outside of Sacramento that's pretty well off and we have them, but to blame all your troubles on them is not fair to them. Think about whose selling drugs to the children in the projects. It's the teenagers that live there. It's not the white man's fault there are multiple single parent households where the father has abandoned the family. If you have a kid you need to suck it up, be a man and handle your business. Just because you don't have a father doesn't give you a right to take your agression out on others either. There's always some reason that young blacks can't succeed. Why can't they just get a normal job instead of selling drugs. There are success stories about kids raised in the projects, and they're not all rappers.

As for how I truly feel about African Americans as a whole, let me start off by saying that never have I referred to any black person as an African American, nor will I ever. Last time checked there aren't a whole lot of native Africans living in America. If you were born in America then you're American. If that's not the case then from now on I'll request to be referred to as European-American when someone is describing me. In reality I don't care that people call me white, but in the same vein so-called African Americans are blacks, not the other way around.

I don't hate black people, I don't hate any race. Sad to say though I have developed rather inappropriate stereotypes of pretty much every race, including white, lately because it's just so noticeable to me. I can admit that some of that is my fault, because of lot of your views about the world are based on how you perceive it. As the guy from South Texas said, I do think there is a difference between niggers and blacks. I don't like to use racial slurs, but that is the easy way to describe the difference. To me a nigger is a black that appears to be unintelligent and unconcerned. I use the word appear because I've noticed a few people on here that say they've noticed black people that act ignorant around other blacks just to fit in. To me that's sad because not only are you the person that is defying the stereotype but at the same time you're the one reinforcing it. I feel the same way about whites, that there is a difference between redneck bigots and whites. To hate someone simply because of their skin color is ridiculous. There's no basis for that argument and those people are the most ignorant of all.

The thing that bothers me most about black people is how I feel they segregate themselves. I don't know if it's a defense mechanism, or they just feel like it's a way to unite themselves as a people, but to me it just gives rise to more racism. Below is a quote from Andy Rooney from 60 Minutes that I feel sums up my feelings about the aforementioned perfectly.

I don’t think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers.  The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television and Miss Black America.

Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television or Miss White America; and see what happens.  Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I know that a lot of people are going to argue that MTV/VH1 are equivalent to White Entertainment Television, but watch for one day and see how many videos are played by black artists and I think it will be obvious that there's no substance to that claim.

I also don't like how blacks complain that the prison system is full of blacks because of racism. Once again I am going to resort to Andy Rooney for my explanation.

When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the Law of Probability.

I don't mean to upset anyone, I am just trying to give my honest view of black people in America. If I said something that doesn't make sense I'd be happy to try and explain in further detail. God Bless.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Matrix Heart

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2005, 05:39:04 AM »
I don't care for them much...unless a chick a big booty  :-*

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2005, 10:37:04 AM »
I got black folks for days, but I have no shame in telling them that you are not anymore miserable than let's say Middle Eastern or Japanese people etc, for what the White man did to your race (slavery).

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!