Author Topic: Abomination  (Read 171 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Abomination
« on: February 08, 2005, 04:10:42 PM »
Ok, i'm sure that u guyz seen at least 1 doc about predictions and stuff like that.I saw a documentary about Nostradamus predictions and others.U all know that all that Nostradamus predicted had happened.In this doc he says that around the year 99-2000 when the olimpic games will have place a tidal wave will hit the earth...a wave that doesn't belong the place where will start(i can't explain myself exactly but what i mean to say is this big wave will appear in a place it shouldn't).
The specialits said that it will strike Sydney, where aparently in the year 2000 were some seismic"things"(i'm mad cause i can't find the words to explain myself).So u all know what happened in India...and u all know that the olympic games had place last year.Also i've read his predictions about Pape's dead(and he said that the end of our days will come when Papa will die and the antichrist will be born as a child with fangs).A week ago i read in the papers that Americans in their fuckin labs have created an humano-animal hibryd.
The tidal wave had place...Papa is in hospital(Nostradamus predicted he will die assassinated at Lion)+ the lab thing+their predictions about a last global war that will end our days.THEY ALL SAY sumthin like this "humans will end humans"...ooo there's a prediction acording that this global war will start from pomping the oil(NOW THIS IS HELLA TRUE).

First i was like..."man fuck all that,the end of the world is far away from here" but deep in my head i'm REALLY concerned about that after what i see that is happening.Bush wants to start a war nobody does shit...Records like "Weapons of mass destruction" or "Sleeping with the enemy" keep coming out but noone listen them closely.I mean wtf we(the pple of the whole planet) will let an ONLY man to decide for our future?
We all want changes in good but we don't raise up a hand or a word to the Government or to the fuckin white house...WHY? revolutions are meant(by definiton) to enlight the standards of social living, i'm sure that no1 wants a war and live their lives with fear and terrorism IM SURE. there should be a global social revolution(not with guns and sticks)but culturaly with signatures and opinions of PEOPLE not ideas from a highly places ONE man or another.Voting is supposed to be a democratic thing...we THINK we live in democracy but we only live the ilusion of it.
Am i going too dramatic or am i just too realistic in this cruel agony called world build on envie and hate?
and i want to know ur sincerely opinions about if ANYONE will start do something(revolution)
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Abomination
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 04:22:31 PM »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 04:35:52 PM »

and this is supposed to be....a what, a joke? >:(
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 10:05:45 PM »
LMAO Warcraft 3..
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 10:07:53 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2005, 08:03:54 AM »
yeah...like u're living on another planet
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2005, 10:52:42 AM »
GermanBallar      07:51:49 PM     Viewing Mauzip a.k.a. The Legal Alien's profile.