Author Topic: JAY-Z v.s THE GAME (It might be ON soon)  (Read 1266 times)

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
Re: JAY-Z v.s THE GAME (It might be ON soon)
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2005, 12:57:55 PM »
This is pretty stupid IMO...Jay Z should be above this shit.  Im actually really suprised that Jay Z wants to take part in another beef on wax.  Dude retired.  He wants to come back to battle The Game ???  Why would a vet come outa retirement to battle a rookie?  What does Jay Z really have to prove to anyone?  If he just doing this to get Bleek sales over gold and to promote Bleek than Jay Z is pretty lame.
For one, I think he's trying to give Bleek some shine..  Bleek never made it big so, this was perfect for jigga to get this nigga on the air and get shit craccin..  Now, what he fucked up on is fucking w/ the westcoast niggaz again cuz I think a lot of rappers going to jump in on this shit..  I can see Jayo Felony leaving Daz ass alone so he can take another jab at jigga..

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2005, 12:59:09 PM »
Hell yeah!  Roc-A-Fella vs. G-Unit!  This will make hip hop more interesting now ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2005, 01:31:33 PM »
actually fuck Jay-Z, he one of the many lowkey anti-west coast rappers
???

Jay Z has done work with Snoop, Kurupt, Daz, DJ Quik & Dr. Dre.....to name a few

Snoop & Dre dont count. He only worked with Daz & Kurupt cuz they affiliates of Snoop, but ill give you that. And DJ Quik - im guessin that had somethin to do with him workin with Beanie Sigel

wtf?...

Quik produced "Justify My Thug" on the Black Album

and

Jay-Z wrote Still Dre for Dre

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2005, 01:31:52 PM »
Fuck Jay-Z... conceited bastard.  "Best rapper alive"  ??? my ass... little biotch!... STFU!  Now his bitch ass is taking it "personal?!"  Somebody throw him some panties and a skirt cuz he acting like a lil bitch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2005, 01:57:54 PM »
Anyone that thinks Game was referring to Ja over the Button ups and Maybach reference has gotta be kidding me. That's what Jay is known for, he helped popularize that shit. Ja wasn't all big about button ups in his rhymes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2005, 02:05:22 PM »
Is Jigga seriously thinkin of  barryin the ROC  with himself  game  and the whole g-unit are battled tested  R.I.P.  to the ROC   good work jigga well done shoulda kept yr bigass lips outta this one, shoulda let BLEEK  burn he aint shit!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2005, 02:32:43 PM »
This might blow up in Jay's face. This is all hype that he's trying to create, he knows Game's got a strong buzz going, he wants to play the veteran card and shit...crazy how quick beef can get started these days. Rappers may be trying too hard to recreate the East Coast-West Coast nonsense, but if it does eventually come back to that, I definitely see 50 Cent riding with Game, Dre & them. Like 50 himself has said, the East Coast is turning their backs on him lately, so it'd be interesting to see what's up with this. Shady \ Aftermath & G-Unit vs. Murder Inc \ Terror Squad \ D-Block and how Roc-A-Fella? Shhiiit...

Elevz

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2005, 02:45:53 PM »
I guess this once again proves Jay never really retired. I wonder what the hell his problem is - yeah, sure, Game dissed him and then hid his hands as he describes it, but come on... Jay should be above all that, if he's really the great rapper he's claiming to be. Game said he's not up for beefing with legends like Jay (of course he's not, he'd like to earn a good living off this rap bitch first) so Jay should have left it for what it was. Nothing. Just another one of Game's silly actions.

IF this beef gets real, I can't really predict who's going to win. It'll be a weird situation anyway, with all this aftermath beefing going on, and the aftermath's enemies being each other's enemies as well, and then again being friends with some others on aftermath.

Fuck it, what the hell is this bullshit about.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2005, 03:47:29 PM »
jays shit is ehh..

PLANT

« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2005, 03:53:36 PM »
The more I think about this the more I think this is a stupid move for JayZ......I like Jay but this is the wrong move and i think its gona blow up in his face.  If he really wants Bleek to get his shine the way to do it is to let BLEEK deal w GAME and see what happens.....Whats gona end up happening is BLEEK will look like an idiot, and Jays legacy will be tarnished.  Jay has a pretty big fuckin ego saying he can single handedly end Games carreer.....B Please!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2005, 03:54:52 PM »
^ he can..

PLANT

« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2005, 04:16:01 PM »
Game is going to outsell "The Black Album" and Bleeks new album together......

Jay Z is retired now.

Will I come back like Jordan, wearin a 45/ It aint to play Games w/ you

LOL

JayZ isnt going to end anyones carreer except for maybe his own....Look what happend when he went at Nas.....He lost and Nas became bigger than ever.  Good one Jay  ;)

And think about it......Game will prolly be on 50's new album which will sell more than Jay or Bleek and then when Dre drops Detox, Game will be on that which Im sure will be the best album to come out in years....  Game is doing fine, and IMO is was arrogant and stupid for JayZ to say he will end Games career....I just dont see that happening.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2005, 04:22:17 PM »
Jay has a pretty big fuckin ego saying he can single handedly end Games carreer.....B Please!
hes also got big lips.

Kal EL

« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2005, 04:39:39 PM »
I gonna tell you right now, this nigga Jay might have thrown the punch that could re-ignite 96-97. NY is real p***y about that time cuzz the West DOMINATED. If we go to War he will get killed(lyrically).

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2005, 06:23:56 PM »
Shit the R.O.C.s lookin down and out, shit's straight BLEEK, MEMPHIS has no GAME his half-ass RYMES are WEEK 8)