Author Topic: JAY-Z v.s THE GAME (It might be ON soon)  (Read 1288 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: JAY-Z v.s THE GAME (It might be ON soon)
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2005, 05:20:48 PM »
Game  :bomb: Jay

I can faintly hear 2Pac yelling out WEEESSSTTSSSIIIIDDDDDEEE!!!! and throwing up the Dub.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2005, 05:50:48 PM »
PFFF YALL ARE HALARIOS...
HOW CAN U EVEN SAY JAY-Z IS GONAN GET BURRIED ALIVE BY THE GAME...
THE GAME ISNT EVEN THAT GREAT OF AN ARTIST... HE'D BE NOTHING WITH OUT COLLABS W/ 50 CENT, AND PRODUCTION BY DR.DRE

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2005, 09:02:46 PM »
PFFF YALL ARE HALARIOS...
HOW CAN U EVEN SAY JAY-Z IS GONAN GET BURRIED ALIVE BY THE GAME...
THE GAME ISNT EVEN THAT GREAT OF AN ARTIST... HE'D BE NOTHING WITH OUT COLLABS W/ 50 CENT, AND PRODUCTION BY DR.DRE

Untold Story didn't have no Dre production and The Game came good on that album..... ::)

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2005, 09:39:43 PM »
First of all no one from Aftermath is gonna take games side....Dre is down with Jay if anything they'll have a sit down and be like lets squash it.

50 and Lloyd Banks don't really get along with game...and Games like i hate it when people record new pac records and they said what about eminem he produced his whole last album...and game goes...if the shoe fits wear it....so he even disses his own camp

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
First of all no one from Aftermath is gonna take games side....Dre is down with Jay if anything they'll have a sit down and be like lets squash it.

50 and Lloyd Banks don't really get along with game...and Games like i hate it when people record new pac records and they said what about eminem he produced his whole last album...and game goes...if the shoe fits wear it....so he even disses his own camp

^^^^I agree

PLANT

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2005, 12:19:38 AM »
Game is cool.....I dont like him because hes in G UNIT....I own both "Untold Story" and "The Documentary"...Hes dope, and he reps the Westcoast pretty hard.  I hope he comes back at JayZ hard and keeps repping the west cuz this is a bitch move by jayZ IMO

Kal EL

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2005, 09:34:06 AM »
Once again Jay has Bitched out before it even begins. he's a grown man doing KID shit. First he CLEARLY DISSES Game on the radio in NY. Then he says some obscure shit like it was about something else... Jay doing this is like that Bitch Nigga that hit Dre at the Vibe Awards. Yo, if you are man enough to commit the act be man enough to take the repricussions. WESTSIDE!!!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2005, 09:35:41 AM »
i cant believe you people think game will beat jigga.. ooo.. i just want this battle to happen so all of you fools will feel dumb, jigga will murder game...

Kal EL

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2005, 09:42:13 AM »
Jay is 0-1 versus a WestCoast artist. He has always been a bitch when it comes to the left coast. he has always done bitch moves on us. Go listen to his first CD"Too much westcoast Dick Suckin'"- and that was back when we had this thing on LOCK and NY only had Biggie sellin'. Then he went and used Pac's lines numerous times, which is Bitch Z?

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2005, 10:17:14 AM »
Untold Story didn't have no Dre production and The Game came good on that album.....

how many units did it push again?
o ya thats right....

'EclipZe

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2005, 10:52:29 AM »
I actually think jigga will fuck game up.... game will need help from aftermath artists but who will help him against jigga?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2005, 12:43:24 PM »
Untold Story didn't have no Dre production and The Game came good on that album.....

how many units did it push again?
o ya thats right....

Tha argument isn't sale tha argument is if he did any good music before he got signed witt Dre...........

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2005, 02:27:55 PM »
If you niggaz going by that, shit Dre made Eminem, 50 cent and a lot of these other mothafucka's to become stars..  He's the nigga w/ the key.  Niggaz can be lyrical all fuckin' day long but that's only half the fuckin song, that niggaz ear for makin the music is what make his artist sale more than any fuckin producer.  Shit, my nigga Eazy E wasn't a rapper but, the nigga went over platinum..  Dre is the shiznit when it comes to that shit...

jay z can succ mah dicc
roc a fella can succ mah dicc

Kal EL

« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2005, 02:36:30 PM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Listen no one thought that Westside Connection or DPG could take on the Eastcoast. Remember "NY NY" and "westside slaughterhouse"? The score is still 1-0 West Coast.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2005, 02:21:06 AM »
If you niggaz going by that, shit Dre made Eminem, 50 cent and a lot of these other mothafucka's to become stars..  He's the nigga w/ the key.  Niggaz can be lyrical all fuckin' day long but that's only half the fuckin song, that niggaz ear for makin the music is what make his artist sale more than any fuckin producer.  Shit, my nigga Eazy E wasn't a rapper but, the nigga went over platinum..  Dre is the shiznit when it comes to that shit...

jay z can succ mah dicc
roc a fella can succ mah dicc

^^^^^Co-Sign

New York , New York Big City Of Dreams.......... 8)

Westside 4 Life.......we'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee back !!!