Author Topic: Pepsi Drinker Celebrates 105th Birthday  (Read 84 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Pepsi Drinker Celebrates 105th Birthday
« on: February 09, 2005, 07:49:13 AM »
Pepsi Drinker Celebrates 105th Birthday

Tue Feb 8, 7:05 PM ET

MONETTE, Ark. - A woman who drinks a Pepsi a day marked her 105th birthday Tuesday. Mitchell was born in Blytheville on Feb. 8, 1900, and lived on her own until a broken hip sent her to the Monette Manor nursing home at age 101.

"I've been drinking Pepsi-Cola for a long, long time," Rebecca Mitchell said. "I drink one every day."

She has seven children, 13 grandchildren, 29 great-grandchildren, 11 great-great grandchildren and two great-great-great-grandchildren. Her son Roy E. Mitchell was killed in European combat during World War II. The other six are scattered in Arkansas, Georgia and Illinois.

Mitchell married on Christmas Eve 1916 and she and her husband Roy stayed together 54 years until his death in 1960.

"When I think about my mother's life, it's really amazing all the things she's experienced and seen," her son John Mitchell said. "She went from living on mud streets to blacktop to concrete."

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Pepsi Drinker Celebrates 105th Birthday
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 07:49:32 AM »
good for her, im a water & tea kinda guy tho

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 10:34:49 AM »
That's crazy, think of all the events she's lived through in her life. Both world wars, the end of segregation, the rise and fall of Saddam, Watergate, JFK's assasination, etc....

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

bez

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 02:25:57 PM »
More importantly.

Lets think about how many fucking packaging changes shes seen with Pepsi bottles and shit. lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 02:43:11 PM »
More importantly.

Lets think about how many fucking packaging changes shes seen with Pepsi bottles and shit. lol

lol very true. I have a 95 year old great grandmother. Living that long and being in relatively good health is a blessing. You get to see so much and you become so wise.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE