Author Topic: Jay Z taking shots at the game.  (Read 678 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Jay Z taking shots at the game.
« on: February 09, 2005, 09:35:45 AM »

Hope this is the right forum even though its about the game/Jayz

"Last night Jay-Z was on hot 97 along with Memphis Bleek, and the Young Gunz who are part of the new look Roc-A-Fella Records. After the show was completed Jay-Z spoke on The Game from G-Unit. He stated that he was sick and tired of The Game taking subliminal shots at him and hiding his hands behind his back. He was even more heated about The Game's continued disrespect to his roc-A-Fella Records artist Memphis Bleek. He stated he hears all the subliminal shots The Game mentions in his lyrics for example (the refrence to laying in marcy's projects if you mess with him and the line where he states he doesn't wear button ups or drive maybachs). Jay-Z said if he hears one more line that disrespects him or anybody affiliated with his team, he will single handedly end The Games career. Jay-Z stated that the verbal lashing will be far worse than the "Takeover" and the other diss records that were handed out when Roc-A-Fella was in it's prime. Jay-z explained that the reason he shot down being featured on The Game's album is because of his close affiliation with Memphis Bleek. He stated Bleek was consided family and anybody who disrepects his family is not far from having their career ended on wax. During the show Memphis Bleek stated that The Game was a clown and he needs to stay in his lane. He said The Game is not on his level and he wants to challenge The Game to a $10,000 battle on smack DVD hosted by funkmaster Flex. Bleek stated that The Game apologized to him in Miami while they were face to face and several days later The Game releases a diss records after he had told Memphis Bleek he was one of his biggest fans. Bleek stated that shows how much of a clown The Game really is. While Bleek was making these statements it was said Jay-Z was "ready for whatever" and he was behind Bleek 100%. Jay-Z stated they could bring it back to '01 when they battled the whole rap industry and created an industry shakedown. Jay-Z stated that the Young Gunz were already battle tested and were willing to end careers in their own right as well. Jay-Z stated that this is not the first time he has had a problem with The Game, he said that he had been growing angry at the continued shots at artists who were also affiliated with his label one being Joe Budden. Jay-Z stated that if you attempt to make an artist on his roster look bad you are trying to take money out of his pocket and he stated that is where he draws the line. However he stated with Bleek it is personal. Therefore consequences will come if The Game continues to take shots not only on wax but on radio stations in his Hometown New York City."

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: Jay Z taking shots at the game.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 09:43:17 AM »
good to see gay-z diggin his own grave, wit his big mouth
single handly end the game's carreer, lmfao

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 10:29:30 AM »
^^
man your crazy its about time The Game get put in his place. You cant just jump into the game and start taking shots at big dawgs like Jay-Z. I cant see how any man can disrespect that man after all hes accomplished. The Game is a fool

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 10:55:29 AM »
Jay-Z would take Game down.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 11:20:03 AM »
co sign didnt yall stupid motherfuckers on this forum see what g-unit shady aftermath did to ja and benzino's carreers damn gay-z is going to retire again i hope 50 gets involved d-tweezy obie dre and busta all them motherfukcers buck is going to stab jay-z this time GGGGGG-unit Gay-z :monkey_piss: ether= 8) takeover :sleep: imo so fuck jay-z dick riding or not fuck gay-z he good but not smart if he going at game becuz memphis' pussy hurts

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 11:31:05 AM »
You guys are krazy disrespecting Jay-z.....u guys can't see that game sucks dick he always has a "change of heart" first with joe budden everyone says oh its squashed that game says its over then game comes on an interview dissen joe budden again ( btw joe budden totally gave game a run for his money in the battle ) now he tells bleek oh i'm ur biggest fan but then he still disses him.

And if u don't know dre's down with jay-z..and busta ain't gonna say shit to Hova....game couldn't even beat joe budden in a battle what do u think Jay's gonna do to him...shit on him and flush him down the toilet.

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 11:57:24 AM »
Theres a diss track up on allhiphop.com Jay-z freestyle dissen game...its kinda bad quality

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2005, 12:05:49 PM »
I heard it.  Sounds like Jay aint even tryin.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Kal EL

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2005, 12:21:31 PM »
First of all I think that we are missing one of the key elements here. Who the F**k does Jay Z think that he is? Man, 2pac (Mackavelli) killed him off on the 7 day Theory cd. Man, this is what I'm talking about, these NYC cats swear that they are superior to us. First 50 acting like he doesn't know who Quik is and now Jay Z. Man its time for the WESTCOAST to ride on all these fools like back when the WAR was on. Ice Cube and WSC punked all these fools out.

Man, I wish that Pac was still here. Everybody disrespecting the set would be LAID out.

Game is not that tight. But, I can't get with this Jay Z thing either.

West Side till I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2005, 12:25:02 PM »
Is gonna be a hot a summer Fifty dropping on march and Nas Droppin Ether on his ass shit is hot
homie HipHop Is Back...............fuck all the labels trying to advance they should had beeffing early.....they would have sell..........Jada  is a sucker for not dissing 50......... kurupt and Daz should Drop Some Gangstad shit on diss all thoses fool fuck Tha rowthe shit is death ,They should hook with crooke I and diss snoop .....Even P Diddy Gonna sell  he going to make a R&B ATHEM this summer I Already seen him on a commercial Pepsi Big Promotion for Him..................... Fuck Fat Joe ....... That's Tight from Jay beefing with game I personally give him props .......... but still fuck Gay z .............Game should had been said somenthing already like he did with YUK fake ass ........... He can said shit nothin he aint got no money

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2005, 12:49:47 PM »
Jay-Z is a fuckin loser,if G-Unit get involved into this beef then Jay-Z's career has come to an end (well its supposed to be already but Jay is a fuckin liar).Remember what happened to Ja???I dont have to say anything else.

Kal EL

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2005, 12:55:11 PM »
Yeah its not even Game that Jay has to be concerned about at this point...If he keeps it up, it could be the ENTIRE West Coast. NY is real SHY about going toe to toe with the West after 96' and 98.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2005, 12:58:32 PM »
I respect artists from both sides but Id love to see another eastcost vs westcoast thing.

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2005, 01:01:39 PM »
Yeah its not even Game that Jay has to be concerned about at this point...If he keeps it up, it could be the ENTIRE West Coast. NY is real SHY about going toe to toe with the West after 96' and 98.

yeah fuck the falke ass bitch............When Pac diss the fool evryone i know dident like him just his mom on Dec 4

Kal EL

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2005, 01:02:36 PM »
Personally so would I. But I think that ALOT of people are scared. Most of the videos that are made are made in L.A., so if it was too be a war people would be too scared to come to the Left Coast.

I love Mc's but I can't stand the disrespect that SOME, not all NY cats have for the West. I think many of them try to keep it undercover but sometimes it comes out. But I love MC's period, if you real then I feel you. If you fake I hate you.