Author Topic: NEW LIVING LEGENDS SITE!!!  (Read 197 times)

ecrazy

NEW LIVING LEGENDS SITE!!!
« on: February 05, 2005, 01:21:07 PM »
http://legendarymusic.net/

THE NEW OFFICIAL SITE TO THE LIVING LEGENDS

YOU CAN ALSO HEAR TRACKS OFF THEIR NEW CD "CLASSIC" COMING IN MARCH!!!!!!!

PEEP IT, DONT SLEEP

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re: NEW LIVING LEGENDS SITE!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 02:38:10 PM »
awesome!!!...those guys fuckin' suck lolol...not even west coast representers

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 04:16:07 PM »
^^NOT WESTCOAST REPRESENTERS?? Just cuz they aint Banging?? OH MY GOODNESS, Seriously, if you dont know shit, dont post shit, you've never been to a legends show or heard any legends tracks, they rep the coast hard...you sound like a fuckin moron

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 10:19:43 PM »
i dont think they rep it hard, like many others, but they still rep it none the less. Faces of Dirty Angels will always be the song or anthem that blew them up. i wish they made something that could compare to that level of beat n song, ppl whjose never heard of them but hear that song turn into fans just after that song. or from what i witnessed about those tracks 'Down for nothin'  and 'Windows' were both good. the rest seemed too underground...the beats atleast, nothing special.
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 10:47:03 PM »
I thought all of "Almost Famous" Blew them up & brought twice as many fans as they had before...All their new Stuff is sounding awesome, And I heard The New Album "Classic" --- WHOO!! DEFINATLY LIVES UP TO IT's NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2005, 08:11:34 AM »
I know them fools from when they first started,real talk....some funnystyle ass marks.most of them at least....plus they music is some gay ass backpack shit.don't no real niggas be bumpin that bullshit,they should move to europe where their fanbase is lolololol

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2005, 08:16:08 AM »
^ an example of why the west coast is held back...

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2005, 11:09:44 PM »
living legends aint doin shit for hip hop or the west.I remember them fools starting to try to rap in 93',they are garbage.and I know what I'm talkin' about because I seen them go from wack ass shows at the loft they lived at charging people top ramen to get in,tryin to push some fake ass underground legacy 4track shit to actually makin bread.bottom line...THEY SUCK.the only thing legendary about them is the legion of gay ass fans who buy that fake shit.them fools origins is on some wannabe hiero/freestyle fellowship shit.I'm from the town,and I seen everyone get they start,so watch who you tryin' to school on some shit YOU don't even really know about.eat a fuckin dick bitch.

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2005, 11:32:53 PM »
WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THEM NOT REPPIN THE WEST??? THAT has got to be the dumbest shit ever, all your talkin about is how they put shows and worked their way up, NOT ONCE DID YOU Mention all the tracks they rep the coast on, or all the westcoast artists they are down with, THEY WORK WITH HIERO/Freestyle Fellowship!!! They Have their Unique Style, dont even say that Hiero Or Freestyle Fellowship sound anything like Murs/Grouch/Luckyiam.....you dont know shit, your just rambling, YOU EAT A FUCKIN DICK BITCH!!!!

that was quite fun ;D

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2005, 12:19:36 AM »
I should let you know I'm not no little white kid from florida jockin underground rap,I'm a grown black man that has been on the scene in the bay since before you been listenin to hip hop probably.If I could take you back in time and show you what I know and have seen, you might see things a different way....overall I'm glad those guys moved away cause dudes is hella bitchmade.I'm not hatin for no reason, I got extensive history with most bay cats from my generation,ya boy bfap or sunspot jones or whatever,used to be a leotard wearing dance class ass dude that hated on hip hop and any niggas rappin,then when it became a little more fasionable,guess who's rappin...my homies that they looked up to named they're shit for them!!!!the grouch used to be a fuckin del wannabe,people like murs,aesop,etc weren't even on the scene yet.the LL crew dont even count homie.I dont know a single person who ever took they shit serious.them dudes are straight clowns.

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2005, 12:29:38 AM »
Um, once Again.....WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THEM REPPIN THE WESTCOAST??? DO THEY EVER DISS LA OR CALI??? Um, All Your talking about is what they did before they became who they are today, it aint really saying shit, just that you hate them....Iz it that you dont want them to represent the westcoast? is that what you are trying to say???..Well that point has been made, but you shouldnt say things like "living legends aint doin shit for hip hop or the west"...........truth is they rep the coast hard.

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2005, 10:28:22 AM »
I apologize for comin at you harshly,I'm assuming that you are alot younger than me,and may be slightly impressionable...my opinion is that that they suck,and on a personal level most of them dudes is funnystyle wierdos...as far as representing the west coast,I don't take them serious as far as representing it,because I don't take them serious as far as representing hip hop even.I flew off the handle cause it shocked me to see them mentioned on this board.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2005, 05:16:55 PM »
props for the link
NO MORE WAR

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2005, 06:46:53 PM »
i didn't hear nothin from them but i think they did a feat with Layzie on his new album
anyway their site is real dope...classic shit with modern tech
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2005, 02:17:15 PM »
i didn't hear nothin from them but i think they did a feat with Layzie on his new album
anyway their site is real dope...classic shit with modern tech

FO REALS! :o, i gotta check that out