Author Topic: Serious Question:  (Read 1297 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Serious Question:
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2005, 06:12:23 AM »
first Jamal and Smerlus got to chill the fuck down :D
yea about the Social Security intend, but Im also quite sure that Trauma wanted to make clear if people would miss him and shit. I remember him saying if my Karma goes down to X, Im leaving or some shit back in the day. Well it turned out people made jokes and shit lol so clears it up, makes another jab at Social Security and says "my work here is done".
Anyways, LOL@Infinite "The Creator, Overseer." Speaking of God? :D lol@2nd most popular member.. I don't give much of a damn who came here first, plus you arent to decide who's in and who's not. My 2Cents on Trauma are basically that he can do quite a good job at writing and shit, but he's a very frustrated person which also affects his posts now and then and makes him transform into an insane maniac from time to time.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2005, 08:08:43 AM »

lol@2nd most popular member.. I don't give much of a damn who came here first, plus you arent to decide who's in and who's not. My 2Cents on Trauma are basically that he can do quite a good job at writing and shit, but he's a very frustrated person which also affects his posts now and then and makes him transform into an insane maniac from time to time.

I didn't say that you liked him, what I did say is that he's probably the most well known person at this forum besides the guy who created the forum, Overseer.  And no doubt he's way more popular than you are, maybe your jealous of him, I don't know.  I don't personally like him very much either, but that wasn't what you said, what you said is that nobody on here cared about him, and if that was true then posts about him, and all of his posts wouldn't blow up to 2 and 3 pages.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 09:55:12 AM by Muharram 1426 A.H. »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2005, 09:35:36 AM »

lol@2nd most popular member.. I don't give much of a damn who came here first, plus you arent to decide who's in and who's not. My 2Cents on Trauma are basically that he can do quite a good job at writing and shit, but he's a very frustrated person which also affects his posts now and then and makes him transform into an insane maniac from time to time.

I didn't say that you liked him, what I did say is that he's probably the most well know person at this forum besides the guy who created the forum, Overseer.  And no doubt he's way more popular than you are, maybe your jealous of him, I don't know.  I don't personally like him very much either, but that wasn't what you said, what you said is that nobody on here cared about him, and if that was true then posts about him, and all of his posts wouldn't blow up to 2 and 3 pages.

lol... I don't want to go that route again.
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2005, 07:20:08 PM »

yea.. I think he just wanted to know if people care about him, so he might stay on the board. Now, that he found out people don't give a shit, he tries to leave.

Actually, Trauma is one of the origionals at this forum, and alot of the people here came from the old WestCoastKillaz forum he had.  He's probably the second most popular forum member besides the creator, Overseer.

and you my friend are the original dick sucker...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2005, 04:53:07 PM »
Well, I'm glad everybody's so sympathetic, and I'm sorry to put all of you throught that, but it turns out it was a false alarm.

However, using all the knowledge we gained from this post, lets apply it to the current social security crisis in the country.  I'll leave others to go ahead and flesh that out, my work here is done.

Great analogy.  Seems like most people don't care though.  Trauma's analogy illustrates a true point.  We've got to privatize social secuirty so that it will still be there.  For the whiny ass bastards that say, "It's too risky", they are just ignorant.  I've made a lot of money on the stock market over the years.

Woodrow

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2005, 05:01:27 PM »
yea about the Social Security intend, but Im also quite sure that Trauma wanted to make clear if people would miss him and shit.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

That shit went RIGHT over your head.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2005, 05:28:17 PM »
yea about the Social Security intend, but Im also quite sure that Trauma wanted to make clear if people would miss him and shit.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

That shit went RIGHT over your head.

LMAO... and this fool calls himself "mastermind"...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2005, 05:39:33 PM »
People told me I shouldnt state the obvious all the time. Once I don't do it, people say I don't recognize the obvious. Add 2 and 2 together.. people are on my nuts. :)
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2005, 06:43:50 PM »
it actually equals 4...

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2005, 01:30:37 PM »
How much of a cost are we talking about?  Is it absolutlety necesarry that you get the surgery now or can you slowly save up for a decade or so?  Is the tumor really that slow?  Will insurance provide any assistance? It should.  Is the surgery safe?  Do you really want more than 20 or 30 years more?  Ask yourself these questions.

rafsta

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2005, 05:34:01 PM »
How much of a cost are we talking about?  Is it absolutlety necesarry that you get the surgery now or can you slowly save up for a decade or so?  Is the tumor really that slow?  Will insurance provide any assistance? It should.  Is the surgery safe?  Do you really want more than 20 or 30 years more?  Ask yourself these questions.

you've got a good heart kiddo