Author Topic: George Bush  (Read 159 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
George Bush
« on: February 10, 2005, 06:10:40 AM »
Are you guys in america actually happy with bush. Now that he has got re-elected. I cant imagine that. Almost no one in europe (or the rest of the world) likes him. He gave you guys a huge fuckin debt. He made a lot of new enemies. Almost the whole world doesnt like america because of bush.
So my question is: Are you guys actually happy that he got re-elected?

Woodrow

Re: George Bush
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 09:24:22 AM »
Yes.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 09:37:57 AM »
Nope but it doesnt matter cuz Kerry is whack tooo

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 11:59:05 AM »
Are you guys in america actually happy with bush. Now that he has got re-elected. I cant imagine that. Almost no one in europe (or the rest of the world) likes him. He gave you guys a huge fuckin debt. He made a lot of new enemies. Almost the whole world doesnt like america because of bush.

I am definitely happy that President Bush was re-elected, after all I voted for him in both 2000 and 2004. As for what Europeans think about him, here is a newsflash: AMERICANS COULD CARE LESS WHAT EUROPEANS THINK! Europeans dont't care about us or our country, they want to weaken America because they are jelaous of our strength and power. They can't stand the fact that their power and influence is declining and that we are the lone super power.

You say that you can't imagine President Bush being re-elected. What does that say about the world that Europeans are living in? How out of touch are you with Americans and the values and morals that we have in this country? Did you ever stop and think that maybe you might not be getting the whole story from the media over there? Everyone knows that the media in Europe is very left wing and anti-Bush. Why don't you start getting information from alternative sources, like American news organizations? Or get this, maybe you could actually talk to Americans and find out why the man was elected for the second time. If you would like, I could give you a long list of reasons why President Bush has been elected president twice.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 12:18:41 PM by CWalker187 »

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 12:32:35 PM »
one of those reasons is bush's mastery of mind control... i stepped in the voting bush and i swear i heard voices say "voooooote fooooor buuuuush, driiiink peeeeepsi, waaaaatch mmmmmmttttttttvvvvvvvv"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 12:44:15 PM »
Nope but it doesnt matter cuz Kerry is whack tooo

ladies and gentlemen, american democracy!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2005, 12:51:32 PM »
No I am not happy with Bush. Though I will say, that whatever people say about Kerry, his alright, and that even if a true great person runs for president, even if Abe Lincoln was reborn into the modern world, people will always say it's the lesser of two evils because you are dealing with politicans, and even politicans that are trying to do good, as we all know, are evil.

Anyways, Bush sucks, and his approval rating changes, depending on the weather and the feeling of America. I myself voted for Kerry, and hoping Clark or Dennis would have been nominated, but in the end of the day, the United States got exactly who they wanted. And as a result, sometime in the next four years, I can say that we'll get what we deserve, and we wouldn't like it. But for the meantime, it's good times with Bush, and fuck the future because we live for today.

dexter

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 01:28:50 PM »
Hell no
Bush isnt to smart

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2005, 02:17:07 PM »
Hell no
Bush isnt to smart

that's too dexter...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2005, 02:18:52 PM »
im satisfied..

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2005, 05:36:38 PM »

Why don't you start getting information from alternative sources, like American news organizations?

lol...cuz those arent biased at all. ::)
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2005, 12:43:06 AM »
Alot of people aren't happy or else it wouldn't of been so close.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2005, 06:40:46 AM »
If you would like, I could give you a long list of reasons why President Bush has been elected president twice.

Please do.  I've been very curious what it is that Bush has actually done well.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2005, 07:30:33 AM »

I am definitely happy that President Bush was re-elected, after all I voted for him in both 2000 and 2004. As for what Europeans think about him, here is a newsflash: AMERICANS COULD CARE LESS WHAT EUROPEANS THINK! Europeans dont't care about us or our country, they want to weaken America because they are jelaous of our strength and power. They can't stand the fact that their power and influence is declining and that we are the lone super power.

You say that you can't imagine President Bush being re-elected. What does that say about the world that Europeans are living in? How out of touch are you with Americans and the values and morals that we have in this country? Did you ever stop and think that maybe you might not be getting the whole story from the media over there? Everyone knows that the media in Europe is very left wing and anti-Bush. Why don't you start getting information from alternative sources, like American news organizations? Or get this, maybe you could actually talk to Americans and find out why the man was elected for the second time. If you would like, I could give you a long list of reasons why President Bush has been elected president twice.

Let me make this clear, europeans dont give a fuck about who is the most powerful. Only bush does. PLease tell me what kind of good things you get from war? In war there are only losers. There are no winners. See what mess bush made of iraq. Now its worse then before. Bush is trying to make the world a better place by killing people and start war. That dont make a lot of fuckin sence. Bush doesnt want some countries to have nuclear weapons, but he is the one who keeps makin new ones. Bush says we must go to war because we cant allow iraq (or other countries) to have nuclear weapons because he is scared they will use it. But the only countrie until now that has actually used nuclear weapons is america ( england doesnt count thats a colony of america). You see this doesnt make a lot of sence. If you want to make the world a better place, why keep making more weapons?

dexter

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2005, 11:46:08 AM »
^True^^