Author Topic: Q and A: questions I'm frequently asked about Dre, first question - Detox?  (Read 3265 times)

cpc129

• 'G'
this guy don't know shit...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
the one thing I wanna know is what did dre think about Kurupt going back to Death Row (since Kurupt was on 2001 and dre produced some tracks for him)?

^^^^^Good question !!!
I've been pissed since day one when Dre left Death Row i just wish things were runnin' smoothly as i thought it was back in tha days. if everyone from Death Row were still alive and releasing albums it would've been great.
Now it's lots of jealousy all over tha place.
 I will be a Dre and Death Row fan forvever, no matter thwt muthafuckas think coz when Tha Row was together i wasn't dissin' any of tha members and now they aren't all cool witt each other doesn't mean i should choose a side.

The Big Bad Ass

Thanks for the info Mellow!

davyg69er

• Lil Geezy
ya props great read nice to see ya back mel-man.....

k1000

you mean the ghost mellowman is mel-man, dre's co-producer ?!?

GangstaBoogy

props for this thread, theres some cool info in here
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

you mean the ghost mellowman is mel-man, dre's co-producer ?!?

naw he dont know what he saying. we dont know, and mellowman has asked not to be asked about his identity, i ask every body to respect that, and just be grateful that he takes the time to contribute to our forum!

good lookin on the info mellow, and for the dude who said this guy dont know shit, check urself. go read his posts and slap urself hard in the mouth.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
naw he dont know what he saying. we dont know, and mellowman has asked not to be asked about his identity, i ask every body to respect that, and just be grateful that he takes the time to contribute to our forum!

good lookin on the info mellow, and for the dude who said this guy dont know shit, check urself. go read his posts and slap urself hard in the mouth.

King Of L.A.

why doesn't Dre's beats sound westcoast anymore?  will Detox sound westcoast?

if you read this mellowman could u tell dre we'd like to see some of these artist on detox

Snoop
Nate
Kurupt
Hittman
Ren
Cube
King T
The Game
Xzibit
Eminem
Royce
Obie Trice
Knoc-turn'al
Busta Rhymes

please try to get most of these artists want dont stick g unit, stat quo etc. all over this album, we want a westcoast album.

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
if you read this mellowman could u tell dre we'd like to see some of these artist on detox

Snoop
Nate
Kurupt
Hittman
Ren
Cube
King T
The Game
Xzibit
Eminem
Royce
Obie Trice
Knoc-turn'al
Busta Rhymes

please try to get most of these artists want dont stick g unit, stat quo etc. all over this album, we want a westcoast album.

something like that would definitely sound cool, west side!

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
detox is a wack name
im down with chronic 2007

dexter

thuglife is a wack name^lol