Author Topic: WorldWide Westside has got a DEAL for you  (Read 274 times)

yungsol

• Lil Geezy
  • What's Really Good
WorldWide Westside has got a DEAL for you
« on: February 04, 2005, 01:43:18 PM »
What's Really Good though?
This is Nic from WWS Magazine. Would you like to get your name blown up? Do you have a hot track that just needs to be heard?  If you are interested in advertising and getting some exposure on WWS Mag, right now, wwsmag is one of the top urban publications across the world. We have over 300,000 viewers every month in over 150 countries :o. Our packages are unbeatable! Click on the link below to read the packages, circulation and prices. Big Will also plans to hook it up with a column on the magazine with any package Plus we'll throw one of your songs on the Free mix CD that comes with every issue. Check it out, you will not be disappointed.   

http://www.wwsmag.com/sponsors/

Look plain and simple, wwsmag.com is on the rise and is already doing major things the upcoming interviews would blow your mind away if I told you who they were...if you are considering getting your name out there this is by far the best way just take a look at the plan and look at it from a business point of view...you're not losing anything except for those haters in the dust, think about it...

Also, If you are considering getting one of your tracks on there that's not even gonna cost you, but u gotta act ASAP aka NOW! Holla
...l00k out for Me...

www.soundclick.com/nickLess

RonnieRun

• Lil Geezy
Re: WorldWide Westside has got a DEAL for you
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 02:44:41 PM »
Holla at me! Let's make this happen! This is Ronnie Run from NC

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 02:27:33 PM »
holla at me too

yungsol

• Lil Geezy
  • What's Really Good
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 04:38:25 PM »
just check out the website and go to sponsors or advertisement if you're interested...that's why i posted the ad ;)
...l00k out for Me...

www.soundclick.com/nickLess

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 09:24:39 AM »
so we shall write bigwill an email now? or what can we find on the advertisement page?

ldoublea

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 11:21:16 AM »
What up folks, Im new to this site, but I got a series of songs you can peep. Im L Double A, from Compton, but now I reside in Phx for now. Im unsigned, so check me out.
go to: www.geocities.com/ldoublea
that site has brief info on me, and it has links to my new song "Show Me Ma" and to my site for my new cd.
Thanks
Check me out at www.myspace.com/ldoublea