Author Topic: Great White Leaders In History?  (Read 246 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Great White Leaders In History?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2005, 08:53:56 PM »
Infinite; Is a man who speaks good but contradicts his good words with evil acts a good man?

For example, If I say I'm going to devise a plan to feed the hungry and shelter the homeless but do not act on it, should I be considered great?

It depends on if he sincerely intended on doing the action or not.  If he intended on doing it, but something out of his control prevented him from accomplishing it, then he still deserves to be rewarded. 

If your question is in response to the Martin Luther thing, I don't have a position on him personally, I was just stimulating the debate.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Great White People/Leaders In History?
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2005, 08:59:30 PM »
Eminem is a great white man.  He's a white guy, succeeding in something that is created and dominated by black people, hip-hop music.  He was hated and booed off stage, and had to endure racial slurs and censorship early in his carear, but he never gave up.  Now he is benefiting from being white, but in the beggining of his carear he had to fight as harder than any rapper to get his foot in the door.  His mom was a drug attic and his dad was never there, he was highschool dropout and labeled a failure.  He's been broke for most of his life.  He never gave up on his dream and around 1999 his skills on the mic were iller than any rapper I've ever heard past or present.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2005, 09:04:23 PM »
This one is a relative of mine:

Louis-Joseph Papineau

Louis-Joseph Papineau.
Copyright/Source
Louis-Joseph Papineau was born October 7, 1786. In June 1808, he became member of the Assembly for Kent (Chambly). He was admitted to the Bar of Lower Canada on May 3, 1810. In 1814, he was elected in the riding of Montreal East as a replacement for his father. He represented this riding in the House of Assembly until March 1832.

He was Speaker of the House of Assembly from 1815 to 1823 and from 1825 to 1832. With his forceful interventions in the House and his popularity as a powerful speaker, Louis-Joseph Papineau became the champion of the nationalist movement.

As leader of the Canadian Party, which later became the Patriot Party, he made an important speech in the House of Assembly on February 28, 1834, on the Ninety-two Resolutions. London responded to these requests with the Russell resolutions, which reached Canada three years later. Their terms only swelled the discontent, and rebellion took shape. Armed uprisings broke out.

In 1836, warrants were issued for the arrest of Louis-Joseph Papineau and the other main leaders of the Patriot movement. On December 12, a proclamation was made offering $4000 to anyone who brought Papineau to justice. He sought refuge in Albany, New York, where he stayed for two years. He moved to Paris in 1839, and stayed there for almost four years.

When he returned to the colony, Papineau was granted amnesty thanks to the influence of Louis-Hippolyte La Fontaine. He was re-elected to the Parliament of United Canada in January 1848 as the Member for Saint-Maurice. In 1852, he was elected member for Deux-Montagnes. Papineau retired from politics in 1854. He died September 23, 1871, at 85 years of age.

http://www.collectionscanada.ca/confederation/h18-2089-e.html

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2005, 09:07:14 PM »
Infinite; Is a man who speaks good but contradicts his good words with evil acts a good man?

For example, If I say I'm going to devise a plan to feed the hungry and shelter the homeless but do not act on it, should I be considered great?

It depends on if he sincerely intended on doing the action or not.  If he intended on doing it, but something out of his control prevented him from accomplishing it, then he still deserves to be rewarded. 

If your question is in response to the Martin Luther thing, I don't have a position on him personally, I was just stimulating the debate.

I mean, if I don't do it by choice. Not if I tried but failed because powers stronger than me kept me down. I mean if I say somethign great but do not act.

Eminem, Great Man? I don't think so. I think he's a talented rapper and strong willed but not great as a human or a leader. He doesn't lead anyone in a way that matters. He went through this period a couple years ago where what he said was gospel to most white kids and he purposely chose not to capitolize on that influence in a positive way, in order to protect his rap career finacially. Moby called him on it in a very polite way and Em threatened him. Let's not even get into how bad his childhood really was. Em is a strong willed artist, but he is a weak weak man when it comes to moral fibre and integrity. I'll follow George Bush into war before I'll follow Marshal Mathers.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2005, 09:53:30 PM »

greatest white leader of the young century

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2005, 10:42:03 PM »

I mean, if I don't do it by choice. Not if I tried but failed because powers stronger than me kept me down. I mean if I say somethign great but do not act.

Eminem, Great Man? I don't think so. I think he's a talented rapper and strong willed but not great as a human or a leader. He doesn't lead anyone in a way that matters. He went through this period a couple years ago where what he said was gospel to most white kids and he purposely chose not to capitolize on that influence in a positive way, in order to protect his rap career finacially. Moby called him on it in a very polite way and Em threatened him. Let's not even get into how bad his childhood really was. Em is a strong willed artist, but he is a weak weak man when it comes to moral fibre and integrity. I'll follow George Bush into war before I'll follow Marshal Mathers.

Eminem is a great man in the same way that Jackie Robinson is considered a great man for breaking the color barrier in his field. 

And as for your previous question, if someone says something good and does the opposite on purpose, that's doesn't sound like the description of a great person.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 10:49:06 PM by Muharram 1426 A.H. »

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2005, 11:01:13 PM »

AH DAMN you beat me to it man I was thinkin the same thing hahahahahahaha

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2005, 11:21:16 PM »

AH DAMN you beat me to it man I was thinkin the same thing hahahahahahaha

you know what's funny... you beat me to so many jokes... it's about time I get you... hahahahaha... it's all good homie... great minds think alike.  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2005, 11:46:50 PM »
lol

Yeah no doubt homie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2005, 11:54:46 PM »
lmao, I was just watchin Chapelles show.  It was the one with the Racial Draft, and the white people Drafted Colin Powell hahaha

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2005, 12:11:48 AM »
Adolf Hitler

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2005, 07:51:49 AM »
^i agree

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2005, 09:21:20 AM »
Winston Churchill A truely great leader and hero of mine.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2005, 10:20:21 AM »

Eminem is a great man in the same way that Jackie Robinson is considered a great man for breaking the color barrier in his field. 

And as for your previous question, if someone says something good and does the opposite on purpose, that's doesn't sound like the description of a great person.

But Jackie Robinson was the firt major league black ball player. His signing set a precendent for the entire leauge of professional baseball. Eminem was not the first white rapper, and he did not in any way lead to more white rappers, because their aren't any more. The Beastie Boys were out and resected well before Eminem was signed to a contract. Eminem's influence pales in comparison to Elvis's. When Elvis was exposed to the world it made it okay for whites to like black music. This directly lead to dozens of black acts getting signed to national exposure. It also lead to dozens of country acts getting the same treatment. Elvis's music brought both black RnB and white country to the masses and a lot of poor people became very rich. However, much like Eminem, this feats do not make Elvis or Robinson great men or leaders. More credit should go to the men that signed Elvis and Robinson.

And as for the great words but no action leading to a non-great man; by that same token isn't a man who speaks wrongfully but acts otherwise a non-evil man?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2005, 10:45:57 AM »

And as for the great words but no action leading to a non-great man; by that same token isn't a man who speaks wrongfully but acts otherwise a non-evil man?

First of all, about the Eminem thing.  My first love in highschool was hip-hop.  That's why I thought in 1999 that Eminem was a great white man, because he was the best rapper out there.  His rhyme schemes and concepts were unfadeable.  Any true hip-hop head had to respect him, and the fact that he was white, made it even more remarkable.  Now obviously, this is speaking from the perspective of a hip-hop head.  If we are speaking from a global, populist perspective, then obviously Jackie Robinson had a much larger impact.

Next, about the guy who speaks wrongfully but doesn't act wrongfully, it's still wrong.  Because he is an influential person.  So when he says something others follow.