Author Topic: What Do You Honestly Think Of White People?  (Read 2436 times)

Matrix Heart

Re: What Do You Honestly Think Of White People?
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2005, 05:15:41 AM »
doubletrouble you just broke one of the Ten Commandments for 90% of the people here.

Thou shalt not talk bad about Eminem.

Fuck them  :psych:

Slavery will never be forgiven and Jews will never drive a Mercedes Benz  ;) and forget about the Holocaust just like you stupid Americans will never forget Pearl Harbor and Sept 11th when you're not molesting kids and being a CEO  ;D

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2005, 06:36:46 AM »
^^^^what an idiot you are.  slavory will never be forgiven?  How many black people are alive that were once a slave?  how many white people are alive that enslaved black people?  Should all jews hate germans because of the holocaust?  funny how you talk about how you hate eminem now because he said the word nigga, and how you talk about how whites don't like black music, and how whites discredit blacks, and basically how whites are racist.  but then you go straight out and say that you don't like whites?  what does that make you?  a fuckin racist.  You sound like one of the dumbest people on this forum in your lil post up there, and damn there are some very stupid people on here.  get over it man, there are racist people in the world.  racist whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, indians, etc.  not all whites are like how you described them, just like not all blacks are like your dumb ass.  I'm white, and I don't fit anything in your stupid comments about white people, nor do most white people I know.

Calling me dumb on tha internet won't do anything on how i feel about them so fuck you and everyone who has a problem witt what i said.
I'm not gonna pretend like Slavery didn't happen like some Black people .
I don't listen to Eminem no more coz what he said and i don't see that as a problem so why should you ?
I said i don't like them yes and that's because all tha fuck they have done and they are still doin' example Bill 'O Riley .
Good thing you don't fit any of what i said that's a plus but as i said fuck what you think of me .
  Your  White that's why your so bothered by what i said coz you know it's true so seeing that your White everything you say negative is immediately flushed down tha toilet.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2005, 06:41:00 AM »
you my friend are the idiot of the month. congrats!  :cheers:

and you my friend is just another Faceless person on tha Internet that try to insult people who don't have tha same opinion as them on certain topics and witt that speech i accept my Award witt lots of Pride and Joy
*Claps*

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2005, 10:23:57 AM »
EVERYONE is a racist. That's just common sense.

LOL @ that Acgrundy character.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2005, 11:05:59 AM »
you my friend are the idiot of the month. congrats!  :cheers:

and you my friend is just another Faceless person on tha Internet that try to insult people who don't have tha same opinion as them on certain topics and witt that speech i accept my Award witt lots of Pride and Joy
*Claps*

with your logic black people are all gangbangers and criminals. they all do drugs and deserve to be in jail. i fuckin hate black ppl because i had one bad experience.

give me a fuckin break.  ::)

Suga Foot

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2005, 11:09:05 AM »
They all smell like mayonaise and hot dogs.   :P

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2005, 11:37:27 AM »
why dont blacks like mayo, its so good

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2005, 11:58:54 AM »
with your logic black people are all gangbangers and criminals. they all do drugs and deserve to be in jail. i fuckin hate black ppl because i had one bad experience.

Man stop posting all that shit and come witt something good your very boring

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2005, 01:33:02 PM »
why dont blacks like mayo, its so good

bcuz its white
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2005, 02:48:39 PM »

i may be boring, but like your avatar says im not an ignorant bastard like yourself. and all "that shit" is what your posting. When you get a reality check and realize not all white ppl are rednecks, and not all black ppl are g's come back and post in this thread. k thx.

Woodrow

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2005, 05:08:12 PM »
Fuck em all.

ecrazy

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2005, 05:41:16 PM »

i may be boring, but like your avatar says im not an ignorant bastard like yourself. and all "that shit" is what your posting. When you get a reality check and realize not all white ppl are rednecks, and not all black ppl are g's come back and post in this thread. k thx.

OH ME OH MY! WHAT A PLAY!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2005, 08:46:44 PM »

Where did i say all us Black people are G's...? ???
And yes my avatar describes me very well that's whay i have it like that.........."Ignorant Bastard" that's why i don't care about what insults you throw my way coz i'm sticking to what i said.

Acgrundy

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2005, 11:46:50 PM »
^^^^what an idiot you are.  slavory will never be forgiven?  How many black people are alive that were once a slave?  how many white people are alive that enslaved black people?  Should all jews hate germans because of the holocaust?  funny how you talk about how you hate eminem now because he said the word nigga, and how you talk about how whites don't like black music, and how whites discredit blacks, and basically how whites are racist.  but then you go straight out and say that you don't like whites?  what does that make you?  a fuckin racist.  You sound like one of the dumbest people on this forum in your lil post up there, and damn there are some very stupid people on here.  get over it man, there are racist people in the world.  racist whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, indians, etc.  not all whites are like how you described them, just like not all blacks are like your dumb ass.  I'm white, and I don't fit anything in your stupid comments about white people, nor do most white people I know.

Calling me dumb on tha internet won't do anything on how i feel about them so fuck you and everyone who has a problem witt what i said.
I'm not gonna pretend like Slavery didn't happen like some Black people .
I don't listen to Eminem no more coz what he said and i don't see that as a problem so why should you ?
I said i don't like them yes and that's because all tha fuck they have done and they are still doin' example Bill 'O Riley .
Good thing you don't fit any of what i said that's a plus but as i said fuck what you think of me .
 Your White that's why your so bothered by what i said coz you know it's true so seeing that your White everything you say negative is immediately flushed down tha toilet.

I don't give a fuck about race you dumb muther fucker.  I do hate dumb people like yourself.  go ahead and label me prejudice, I fuckin hate dumb people.  and you are as dumb as they get.  hell I don't believe in something like the holocaust when it comes to race, but I'm all for it if its about killing dumb asses like yourself.  fucking sign me up to shoot you man.  I'll be the first in line.  the world would be a better place without you, anyone who thinks (in your case, doesn't think) like you) or even respects your dumb ass opinion.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2005, 04:52:11 AM »
I don't give a fuck about race you dumb muther fucker.  I do hate dumb people like yourself.  go ahead and label me prejudice, I fuckin hate dumb people.  and you are as dumb as they get.  hell I don't believe in something like the holocaust when it comes to race, but I'm all for it if its about killing dumb asses like yourself.  fucking sign me up to shoot you man.  I'll be the first in line.  the world would be a better place without you, anyone who thinks (in your case, doesn't think) like you) or even respects your dumb ass opinion.

You Mad.............. 8)
C'mon man that can't be tha best you got in you air it all out