Author Topic: What Do You Honestly Think Of White People?  (Read 2426 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What Do You Honestly Think Of White People?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2005, 07:39:00 AM »
Are you White?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2005, 11:36:13 AM »

menime

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2005, 12:57:07 PM »
So since most of the people at this forum (like myself) are white people involved in the black created culture of hip-hop.  I think it would be interested to see what you guys think of white people.   Who are your white role models?  Who are the best white leaders in the world today?  Do you think racism is still prevelant amongst whites?  What do you think whites are strong in, and what do you think they are weak in?   That should get the discussion started.

Im a white boy from Miami Fl now reside in Tampa Fl that has lived my entire or pretty much my entire life in black culture

DAYUM

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2005, 06:06:13 PM »
So since most of the people at this forum (like myself) are white people involved in the black created culture of hip-hop.  I think it would be interested to see what you guys think of white people.   Who are your white role models?  Who are the best white leaders in the world today?  Do you think racism is still prevelant amongst whites?  What do you think whites are strong in, and what do you think they are weak in?   That should get the discussion started.

Im a white boy from Miami Fl now reside in Tampa Fl that has lived my entire or pretty much my entire life in black culture

so your eminem? o wait hes from detroit

picoplaya

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2005, 08:38:03 PM »
thats  tighter than a bowl of gritts

menime

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2005, 09:42:48 AM »

so your eminem? o wait hes from detroit

Nah i aint em and this is prolly the stupidiest post ive seen ye bro.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2005, 08:08:24 PM »
I love white people. My best friend is white, a few of the people in my life that have helped me and I consider mentors are white. I've got nothing bad to say about them.

Then again, I feel the same about every race, I honestly do. Diversity is beautiful and one of God's greatest creations.

Every race has it's equal amount of racists, idiots, assholes, etc as well as it's intellegent people, talented/gifted, etc. I truely do believe that. Anyone that casts judgement on a certain race of people is a complete fool that needs to expand his mind.
take the words right outta my mouth , anyone else think that rap is   helpin against racism more than any other factor , i go to a concert and everyone is all chilllin  havin a good time together  no matter who  u are

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2005, 10:34:15 PM »
WHAT DO U HONESTLY THINK OF ASIAN PEOPLE? AT THIS PACE WE'LL GET THRU EVERY RACE

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2005, 10:46:20 PM »
i am only trying to do to the white women what the white man has done to mexicans blacks and indians for 200 years... FUCK THEM. 8)

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2005, 08:55:21 PM »
i'm white, so white people are cool with me.  some are dickheads and some aren't.  i think you can pretty much describe any race that way.  there's a lot of ignorance out there and ignorance doesn't discriminate...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2005, 09:06:59 AM »
look doubletrouble, you got your 100 posts. Go jack off and shut the fuck up

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2005, 09:55:49 AM »
look doubletrouble, you got your 100 posts. Go jack off and shut the fuck up

what does 100 posts have to do witt this topic and what does Jacking off has to do witt 100 posts...... ???

It's obvious your White and you got offended well that's good coz i don't give a fuck...!!!
muthafucka got  4thousand plus posts .It's obvious you don't go out much ::)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2005, 02:13:48 PM »
i got 4k in 3 years and lately i´ve been going out alot, but really what point is there for you in making assumptions about my private life and skin color? my point in telling you to shut the fuck up was that the shit you keep saying is so dumb that it´s not even funny no more, plus you´re making remarks that are blatantly racist, which is something people got banned for on here. Yet you are completly unable to provide any explanation for why you hold such views, all you do is reproduce the most stereotypical and cliche-infested opinions you could have found because you´re too dumb to form one of your own. Doing this you draw the picture of a net-thug stereotype all decent posters on here have come across too often...the twist of pseudo-pro-blackness don´t really help

100 posts doesn´t really have to do with this topic, true. It does have to with jacking off though ::)

Đřšďĺ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2005, 08:38:37 PM »
http://newp.org/forum/index.php

doubletrouble is this how you view all of us? like these clowns.

(btw, this was on boxden, i dont search for racist forums.)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2005, 09:03:29 PM »
http://newp.org/forum/index.php

doubletrouble is this how you view all of us? like these clowns.

(btw, this was on boxden, i dont search for racist forums.)

I ain't check in none of those sub-forums on that site after realising it was racist...........I'm not saying all White people are racist but most of them are.
This shit is making a comeback..............Spain is a hot spot for this shit right now, England is also. Racism will never leave America, when tha racists Feminem tapes were released i visited the D-12 world forums coz i was registered there and all i see was him getting lots of support from his White fans. Muthafuckas on there sayin' we Black people should just ignore it and we take things too seriously.
  C'mon wtf are we supposed to find tha down-grading of our race witt a Smile.......... ???
Not one of em said he was wrong......