Author Topic: What Do You Honestly Think Of White People?  (Read 2440 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: What Do You Honestly Think Of White People?
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2005, 09:12:34 PM »
i got 4k in 3 years and lately i´ve been going out alot, but really what point is there for you in making assumptions about my private life and skin color? my point in telling you to shut the fuck up was that the shit you keep saying is so dumb that it´s not even funny no more, plus you´re making remarks that are blatantly racist, which is something people got banned for on here. Yet you are completly unable to provide any explanation for why you hold such views, all you do is reproduce the most stereotypical and cliche-infested opinions you could have found because you´re too dumb to form one of your own. Doing this you draw the picture of a net-thug stereotype all decent posters on here have come across too often...the twist of pseudo-pro-blackness don´t really help

100 posts doesn´t really have to do with this topic, true. It does have to with jacking off though ::)

WOW !!!.........Someone on tha Internet calling me dumb i'm so hurt by that......... ::)
C'mon fool, you can do better than that how can i you call me dumb when your tryin' to resolve a problem by throwin' your weak insults.....?
everyday people call other people on tha internet Dumb , Stupid, Retarded amd Moron everyday especially when their not seein' Eye 2 Eye so you saying it is nothing man give it up, you know what carry on doin' it.
  me a Net-Thug........lol  ???
I never know talking about why i don't like another race is bein' a Thug this is new to me...lol
i thought making threats and shit was thuggin' on tha internet......lol :bomb:

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2005, 09:53:39 PM »
http://newp.org/forum/index.php

doubletrouble is this how you view all of us? like these clowns.

(btw, this was on boxden, i dont search for racist forums.)

I ain't check in none of those sub-forums on that site after realising it was racist...........I'm not saying all White people are racist but most of them are.
This shit is making a comeback..............Spain is a hot spot for this shit right now, England is also. Racism will never leave America, when tha racists Feminem tapes were released i visited the D-12 world forums coz i was registered there and all i see was him getting lots of support from his White fans. Muthafuckas on there sayin' we Black people should just ignore it and we take things too seriously.
  C'mon wtf are we supposed to find tha down-grading of our race witt a Smile.......... ???
Not one of em said he was wrong......

yeah, but he said he was wrong and apologized.  to be honest, it would have been one thing if the tapes were recent, but they were like 8-10 years old.  he was just a young kid when he made that shit.  he's said that he used to get beat up all the time when he was young by african-americans, so i can see how he might have made that tape.  not saying it was right, but i don't think the dude is actually a racist...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2005, 06:06:39 AM »
i got 4k in 3 years and lately i´ve been going out alot, but really what point is there for you in making assumptions about my private life and skin color? my point in telling you to shut the fuck up was that the shit you keep saying is so dumb that it´s not even funny no more, plus you´re making remarks that are blatantly racist, which is something people got banned for on here. Yet you are completly unable to provide any explanation for why you hold such views, all you do is reproduce the most stereotypical and cliche-infested opinions you could have found because you´re too dumb to form one of your own. Doing this you draw the picture of a net-thug stereotype all decent posters on here have come across too often...the twist of pseudo-pro-blackness don´t really help

100 posts doesn´t really have to do with this topic, true. It does have to with jacking off though ::)

WOW !!!.........Someone on tha Internet calling me dumb i'm so hurt by that......... ::)
C'mon fool, you can do better than that how can i you call me dumb when your tryin' to resolve a problem by throwin' your weak insults.....?
everyday people call other people on tha internet Dumb , Stupid, Retarded amd Moron everyday especially when their not seein' Eye 2 Eye so you saying it is nothing man give it up, you know what carry on doin' it.
  me a Net-Thug........lol  ???
I never know talking about why i don't like another race is bein' a Thug this is new to me...lol
i thought making threats and shit was thuggin' on tha internet......lol :bomb:

and what was that bomb for? Net-thugging doesn´t necessarily mean you make threats, it´s basically tryina act hard on the internet which you are doing.

I didn´t just say you´re dumb for no reason. I have the impression that you are because of your talk. You complain about whites being racist, yet you are a racist yourself. You say you´re not gonna "accept the downgrading of your race witt a smile", but to you the only alternative seems to be downgrading another race. How very intelligent. All your views are cliches, i´m repeating myself, but you merely state some shit that you heard and it´s obvious you are not trying to really analyze the situation of blacks yourself. I´m the last person that´d ever be racist and I would never deny that unfair treatment of people due to race/origin/religion etc. is still a problem nowadays. But you sound like a parody and your message is full of hypocrisy and bullshit. That´s why I think your dumb, which is of course my subjective opinion formed due to your posts, but I´m not just throwing around accusations for no reason
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 10:43:49 AM by Kill »

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2005, 06:56:01 AM »
I tried to read your story but when i got to tha tryin' to be hard part i got bored and stopped.... 8)
I'm speaking on a question that was asked i don't understand how that is acting hard........... ???
 If anything your tha one who's tryin' to do anything and that bomb thing is nothing i just saw it and decided to use it. U Mad ?
 Looks like your enjoying this shit as i told one muthafucka before i ain't gonna be goin' back and forth witt no one throughout this thread forever.
  your responses are just making things worse, your mad at me when you should be mad at tha muthafucka who actually started that thread remember what tha thread title is........"What Do You Honestly Think Of White People?"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2005, 03:04:33 PM »
my view on whites.........

firstly i aint white (even tho a couple of cats who never spoke to black cat befo or never left their computer tried claimin im white).......but i still got views on whites.....cuz after all being black ya momma always tell u gotta be twice as good at the same thing a white boy do to get a job over a white boy.......

by the way that aint racist.......

but i think few white cats who be down my sides be kool......u know they aint tryin to hard...they jus who they are, but the white bitches!!! damn.....they be gellin their hair not cleanin it for time tryna get a homegirl look, shits nasty....but then u got some kool white chicks near my yard still

but i dont like white cats who speak 2 you funny like u beneath them.....ask them a question and they just sayi something like "i dunno" and then a white boy asks them and they tell em answer with details....

racism........face there always be nuff whites who be racist....but its better than before....it was gettin much betta but recently shit been gettin a lil weak again....but its kool......like most white cats on this board be standard, still you get a few "johns" but apart from them its aight.

another thing i find funny is like some whites will tell u they feel their colour is under threat! thats jokes......maybe cuz theres alot mroe equality than befo and some white people aint use to this feel threatened but for someone to come out with shit like that..........you aint gon get heard

but i do think white people alot more understanding now, they let us be who we be.....let us talk how we want......how we raised is different....but alot more people than before respect that instead of tryna clown

but as black man........

it'l always be a white mans world......but i feel like we got a spot now

i guess i could go on forever but you'll never really understand what im sayin unless you black or of another ethnic colour....

but nah i dont hate white peoples....but i dont really trust none either(thats not cuz im racist...cuz i dont really no that i can feel i can trust)

rayallen0

« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2012, 09:54:00 PM »
Most white people are assholes, but not all of them just majority, same with blacks most of the blacks i know, well here in seattle, are ignorant mutha fuckers, but i have met some black people who are kool and keep an open mind.

and for some reason thats true about asians, the young ones want to race with their rice burners, and the old ones go 10 under the speed limit.
....not sure if i should give a pass cuz ur from the 206..

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2012, 09:57:05 PM »
Good god. After reading all his posts about evil white people, africa, and superior black culture I was under the impression that Infinite was at least mixed. Jesus christ.

rayallen0

« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2012, 09:59:05 PM »
I don't give a fuck about race you dumb muther fucker.  I do hate dumb people like yourself.  go ahead and label me prejudice, I fuckin hate dumb people.  and you are as dumb as they get.  hell I don't believe in something like the holocaust when it comes to race, but I'm all for it if its about killing dumb asses like yourself.  fucking sign me up to shoot you man.  I'll be the first in line.  the world would be a better place without you, anyone who thinks (in your case, doesn't think) like you) or even respects your dumb ass opinion.

You Mad.............. 8)
C'mon man that can't be tha best you got in you air it all out

both these idiots are still on here.  :-X

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2012, 03:29:43 PM »
why do WE call em white??? and then african americans black...or eevn worse, dark....food 4 thot!!!

amerindians had it right....the pale man ...personally i like pink boys hahahahaa, yall eurocentrics need to wake the fuck up from ur trance! revolution is now! >:(

but ya white ppls nature is different from rest of world...look at their history and environment...cold, brutal, harsh, scarse of riches and foods....that evolves into the mind too...thats why their shitstem is causing so much suffering and devastation worldwide...there is a fundamental difference between whites and brown/black ppl...one is suited to a cold climate and one is suited for a warm climate...although due to living in warm climates like california and deep south traditional european culture has changed to be more compatible with warm climate i thikn... 8)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:33:08 PM by Q U A K E »
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2012, 05:39:54 PM »
I'd kill all them crackers one by one if I didn't fuck they womens.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

blcxm

« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2012, 09:21:00 AM »
kill whitey. cavemen and cavebitches.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2012, 11:41:27 AM »
why do WE call em white??? and then african americans black...or eevn worse, dark....food 4 thot!!!

amerindians had it right....the pale man ...personally i like pink boys hahahahaa, yall eurocentrics need to wake the fuck up from ur trance! revolution is now! >:(

but ya white ppls nature is different from rest of world...look at their history and environment...cold, brutal, harsh, scarse of riches and foods....that evolves into the mind too...thats why their shitstem is causing so much suffering and devastation worldwide...there is a fundamental difference between whites and brown/black ppl...one is suited to a cold climate and one is suited for a warm climate...although due to living in warm climates like california and deep south traditional european culture has changed to be more compatible with warm climate i thikn... 8)

Kill yourself.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2012, 02:19:53 PM »
Most white folk I come across are good people, the rest are ignorant, stuck up motherfuckers who think they are better.

No different to other ethnicities really..... 95% are good, 5% are assholes.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2012, 02:30:03 PM »
gay thread is gay....a bunch of honkeys in this thread talking about why they dont like white ppl.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2012, 09:48:18 PM »
I don't have any strong opinions about white people. i know what they did to my culture, but i also know that was over 500 years ago. i have white role models such as Bill Gates, Barry Diller, Warren Buffett, and ICP for there entrepreneurism. one of the best white leaders is Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense. altho i think we should have never gone into iraq, Rumsfeld is the one i want leading the US military.

well said!  I think we all need to get passed what happened in the past and live for today.  there is good and bad in every damn culture.