Author Topic: our Abomination  (Read 460 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
our Abomination
« on: February 13, 2005, 10:57:12 AM »
Ok, i'm sure that u guyz seen at least 1 doc about predictions and stuff like that.I saw a documentary about Nostradamus predictions and others.U all know that all that Nostradamus predicted had happened.In this doc he says that around the year 99-2000 when the olimpic games will have place a tidal wave will hit the earth...a wave that doesn't belong the place where will start(i can't explain myself exactly but what i mean to say is this big wave will appear in a place it shouldn't).
The specialits said that it will strike Sydney, where aparently in the year 2000 were some seismic"things"(i'm mad cause i can't find the words to explain myself).So u all know what happened in India...and u all know that the olympic games had place last year.Also i've read his predictions about Pape's dead(and he said that the end of our days will come when Papa will die and the antichrist will be born as a child with fangs).A week ago i read in the papers that Americans in their fuckin labs have created an humano-animal hibryd.
The tidal wave had place...Papa is in hospital(Nostradamus predicted he will die assassinated at Lion)+ the lab thing+their predictions about a last global war that will end our days.THEY ALL SAY sumthin like this "humans will end humans"...ooo there's a prediction acording that this global war will start from pomping the oil(NOW THIS IS HELLA TRUE).

First i was like..."man fuck all that,the end of the world is far away from here" but deep in my head i'm REALLY concerned about that after what i see that is happening.Bush wants to start a war nobody does shit...Records like "Weapons of mass destruction" or "Sleeping with the enemy" keep coming out but noone listen them closely.I mean wtf we(the pple of the whole planet) will let an ONLY man to decide for our future?
We all want changes in good but we don't raise up a hand or a word to the Government or to the fuckin white house...WHY? revolutions are meant(by definiton) to enlight the standards of social living, i'm sure that no1 wants a war and live their lives with fear and terrorism IM SURE. there should be a global social revolution(not with guns and sticks)but culturaly with signatures and opinions of PEOPLE not ideas from a highly places ONE man or another.Voting is supposed to be a democratic thing...we THINK we live in democracy but we only live the ilusion of it.
Am i going too dramatic or am i just too realistic in this cruel agony called world build on envie and hate?
and i want to know ur sincerely opinions about if ANYONE will start do something(revolution)
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: our Abomination
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 11:03:51 AM »
dont drink the juice!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 11:13:21 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=67291.0

do you think posting exactly the same shit again will give you better recognition?  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2005, 11:21:12 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=67291.0

do you think posting exactly the same shit again will give you better recognition?  :D
actually i don't but i thought someone will get it serious, more serious...and i guess this is the right spot for it so stop hatin
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2005, 11:22:20 AM »
i'm not doing it for recognition or shit like that but to wake up some of you
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2005, 11:31:52 AM »
im wide awake, and tired as shit, i need a nap

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2005, 06:29:33 PM »
Ok, i'm sure that u guyz seen at least 1 doc about predictions and stuff like that.I saw a documentary about Nostradamus predictions and others.U all know that all that Nostradamus predicted had happened.In this doc he says that around the year 99-2000 when the olimpic games will have place a tidal wave will hit the earth...a wave that doesn't belong the place where will start(i can't explain myself exactly but what i mean to say is this big wave will appear in a place it shouldn't).
The specialits said that it will strike Sydney, where aparently in the year 2000 were some seismic"things"(i'm mad cause i can't find the words to explain myself).So u all know what happened in India...and u all know that the olympic games had place last year.Also i've read his predictions about Pape's dead(and he said that the end of our days will come when Papa will die and the antichrist will be born as a child with fangs).A week ago i read in the papers that Americans in their fuckin labs have created an humano-animal hibryd.
The tidal wave had place...Papa is in hospital(Nostradamus predicted he will die assassinated at Lion)+ the lab thing+their predictions about a last global war that will end our days.THEY ALL SAY sumthin like this "humans will end humans"...ooo there's a prediction acording that this global war will start from pomping the oil(NOW THIS IS HELLA TRUE).

First i was like..."man fuck all that,the end of the world is far away from here" but deep in my head i'm REALLY concerned about that after what i see that is happening.Bush wants to start a war nobody does shit...Records like "Weapons of mass destruction" or "Sleeping with the enemy" keep coming out but noone listen them closely.I mean wtf we(the pple of the whole planet) will let an ONLY man to decide for our future?
We all want changes in good but we don't raise up a hand or a word to the Government or to the fuckin white house...WHY? revolutions are meant(by definiton) to enlight the standards of social living, i'm sure that no1 wants a war and live their lives with fear and terrorism IM SURE. there should be a global social revolution(not with guns and sticks)but culturaly with signatures and opinions of PEOPLE not ideas from a highly places ONE man or another.Voting is supposed to be a democratic thing...we THINK we live in democracy but we only live the ilusion of it.
Am i going too dramatic or am i just too realistic in this cruel agony called world build on envie and hate?
and i want to know ur sincerely opinions about if ANYONE will start do something(revolution)

look, to tell you the truth the topic is a good post, i like your oipinions but that naustredamus shit is bullshit, he also predicted the world will end in the year 2000, then they changed it to 2004...

naustradamus did make predictions, but dont you think people could manipulate or hype his stuff or even make it commercial so some peeps can sell a few million books ?

they say he predicted world war 1 and 2, but whether he did we dont know, its all word of mouth and even history books are manipulated, i remember sitting at school on june/july the 4th in 2000 and WW3 was meant to start according to "naustradamus predictions", but im still here... there are bad signs recently happening such as the war and the tsunamis, unfortunately some people see that as a marketting opportunity.

as for the humano hybrid, do you have any reliable sources to back that up ?

I am a firm bewliever in judgement day, and i believe our world could end in the next 5 years, but whether it will happen or not is our choice, even though our destiny is written.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2005, 06:35:37 PM »
I am a firm bewliever in judgement day, and i believe our world could end in the next 5 years, but whether it will happen or not is our choice, even though our destiny is written.

I disagree.
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2005, 06:46:17 PM »

I disagree.

you disagree with what ? ... we 'could' see judgment day in the next 5 years.... its our choice if we live or die... its an obvious thing i wrote... or do you think destiny is not written ? <--- if so im starting the most insane topic of all....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2005, 01:17:47 AM »

I disagree.

you disagree with what ? ... we 'could' see judgment day in the next 5 years.... its our choice if we live or die... its an obvious thing i wrote... or do you think destiny is not written ? <--- if so im starting the most insane topic of all....

Yes.
Start it.
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2005, 06:09:47 AM »

naustradamus did make predictions, but dont you think people could manipulate or hype his stuff or even make it commercial so some peeps can sell a few million books ?

as for the humano hybrid, do you have any reliable sources to back that up ?

i'm really feelin u on ur opinion bout manipulate profecies to make them commercial(sincerely i've never thought of that)but anything is possible...about the humano hybrid, i didn't search the Net for it i just read it in newspaper(it might be a lie) but i connected this to the profecy, and u know what scientists can do in our days and i'm quite sure they did it
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2005, 08:13:35 AM »
Anyone still remembers that brilliant hoax involving Nostradamus and the WTC on September 11 in 2001? They faked a quote, which then implied that he foresaw 9/11. Although he never that obviously did. I think the translations as such also include a lot of argueable results, because people want to get rich off it.
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2005, 01:27:08 PM »
Anyone still remembers that brilliant hoax involving Nostradamus and the WTC on September 11 in 2001? They faked a quote, which then implied that he foresaw 9/11. Although he never that obviously did. I think the translations as such also include a lot of argueable results, because people want to get rich off it.
that kind of reply i wanna read...not the ones u gave before, it appears to be taken in serious opposing to the ones before
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2005, 01:44:55 PM »
lol Im a Warcraft fan, I can't help but posting pics of the Abomination when a topic it titled like this. It's nothing personal or because of the topic. If someone opens a topic titled "our Shaman" Im sure as fucking hell gonna post some Pics of the Warcraft-Shaman. LoL
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2005, 02:11:34 PM »
lol Im a Warcraft fan, I can't help but posting pics of the Abomination when a topic it titled like this. It's nothing personal or because of the topic. If someone opens a topic titled "our Shaman" Im sure as fucking hell gonna post some Pics of the Warcraft-Shaman. LoL
Damn, where did i found u? I'M a BIIGG fan of warcraft but i don't have WoW i got only frozen throne and Wcraft3
And i play best with orcs, i like them taurens ;) u should check out Warhammer 40000...the orcs there are Str8 FIRE they use a slang lang and they're called "tha Boyz"
But enough with the play...we should be serious and concerned ;)))) lmao
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia