Author Topic: Compton or Brooklyn?  (Read 761 times)

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Compton or Brooklyn?
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2005, 03:45:18 PM »
its not a matter of bias its a matter of opinion because i can easily say "you gotta love all these bias people here.  They Dont even try to hide it.  I'd bet if question was "Queens or The Bay" you'd select Queens" .... its a matter of opinion and you are on "WESTCOAST CONNECTION" board what do you expect.....

You are bias if you say "i ride with west coast all day" in this discussion because he's basically saying he'll pick side with the west over anything no matter what.

stupid motherficking ignorant lop by they way yeah im from the bay but really dont like any thing form there though i bump alot of it does that make me bias no it means i can appreciate all music brotha lynch spice 1 e-feezy Too motherfucking short.  i bump it but damn its like every nigga in new york is arapper they all say the same shit my favorite rapper is eminem oh no im a dick rider i love oldies oh no im gay i listen to my kind of music Spanish oldies oh no ban him shut the fuck up like the rapper white dawg says it "Hit his ass" the thread was a quesrion to see what was up not to say hey i love brooklyn why would i say some shit when i dont i listen to alot of music from new york east coast but i dont ride for it i wanna see the west back where it belongs so i guess my fuck you goes to you and the critics and media that dont get off east coast nuttz and bring back to the WEST bitch 8)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2005, 03:53:36 PM »
stupid motherficking ignorant lop by they way yeah im from the bay but really dont like any thing form there though i bump alot of it does that make me bias no it means i can appreciate all music brotha lynch spice 1 e-feezy Too motherfucking short.  i bump it but damn its like every nigga in new york is arapper they all say the same shit my favorite rapper is eminem oh no im a dick rider i love oldies oh no im gay i listen to my kind of music Spanish oldies oh no ban him shut the fuck up like the rapper white dawg says it "Hit his ass" the thread was a quesrion to see what was up not to say hey i love brooklyn why would i say some shit when i dont i listen to alot of music from new york east coast but i dont ride for it i wanna see the west back where it belongs so i guess my fuck you goes to you and the critics and media that dont get off east coast nuttz and bring back to the WEST bitch 8)

You are a terrible writer.  I would respond but I can't understand what the hell you are saying.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2005, 04:27:55 PM »
its not a matter of bias its a matter of opinion because i can easily say "you gotta love all these bias people here.  They Dont even try to hide it.  I'd bet if question was "Queens or The Bay" you'd select Queens" .... its a matter of opinion and you are on "WESTCOAST CONNECTION" board what do you expect.....

You are bias if you say "i ride with west coast all day" in this discussion because he's basically saying he'll pick side with the west over anything no matter what.

dude what the fuck are you saying? this is again, another fucking run on sentence. i can't understand a word of this.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2005, 04:28:24 PM »
I'm not going to post album titles, I don't have that much time.

Too Short....Nuff said. 14 albums, never sold out, he's been rapping since 86, never went hollywood.
2pac....Repped the bay...nuff said.
Del the Funkee Homosapien...one of the most original and innovative lyricists in the game
E40...Innovator
Paris ...The black panther
Spice 1...been puttin it down for years
Digital Underground...The first rap group to use live instruments
Ant Banks...the best producer not named Dr. Dre or DJ Quik. He helped shape the whole west coast sound. You can't forget about peeps like Mike Mosley, Sam Bostic, Bosko and all the other producers that invented the mob sound.

To say that Queens has had more influence on hip hop than the bay is blatant disrespect of everything the bay has accomplished. How man rappers patterned their style after Too Short? How many rappers have copied Bay Area slang? 2pac the GOAT repped the bay. The whole bay blueprint has been used by everybody, including LA, Chicago, the South, and NY.

I haven't even gotten to peeps like the Luniz or Souls of Mischief, Richie Rich, Rappin 4 Tay, Saafir, etc etc etc

Sorry you're wrong and you have no reason to call anyone biased on here.

it would be hard to say who's better cause in the end that's a matter of opinion but as far as influence is concerned this isn't really a question. It's not really about who keeps it real, it's about who made rap what it is, and you don't wanna tell me those artists you mentioned compete with Run-DMC when it comes to that. Quality doesn't mean influence

I like the west a lil better than the east but let's face facts
speaking the truth there

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2005, 07:11:46 PM »
Fucking europeans

picoplaya

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2005, 08:03:33 PM »
cpt

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2005, 10:09:15 PM »

dude what the fuck are you saying? this is again, another fucking run on sentence. i can't understand a word of this.
jtcopper cuz you aint no platinum you are the truest form of a fucking dumb shit quit riding nuttz and relize that you are a never was.  All you are doing is quoting people and cant speak and when you do i swear you need toilet paper from talking so much senseless shit. <-- now that is a run on sentance you faggot

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2005, 12:25:04 PM »
jtcopper cuz you aint no platinum you are the truest form of a fucking dumb shit quit riding nuttz and relize that you are a never was.  All you are doing is quoting people and cant speak and when you do i swear you need toilet paper from talking so much senseless shit. <-- now that is a run on sentance you faggot

::)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2005, 01:03:24 PM »
the brook

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2005, 10:47:53 AM »

once again, not talking a goddam thing about the topic at hand.

i can't speak? try and read your own posts and see if even you understand what the fuck you're saying.

anyways, i'm tired of arguing with you because this is going nowhere. brooklyn>>>compton

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2005, 03:05:47 PM »
and once again you are being a fucking complete asshole but i guess you are what you eat right? oh wait you wont understand that so her it is broken up for your dumb ass F U C K Y O U is that better WEST COAST all day bitch COMPTON and i fyou no likey then leave this WESTCOAST forum you dip shit ;D ;)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2005, 03:32:37 PM »
^^ you're awesome.

alaskanbrad

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2005, 07:11:21 PM »
houston and dallas, TX right now... this sounds like a question asked from someone overseas....domo aregato

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2005, 11:56:06 PM »
houston and dallas, TX right now... this sounds like a question asked from someone overseas....domo aregato

:loco:

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2005, 05:18:52 PM »
Rap would be some borin ass shit if it wasn't for Brooklyn or Compton. Besides this may be the wrong site to ask this on lol look at the websites name!

Dre is the most influential cos he's worked with every artist that people think influential. Jay, Em, Cube, Pac, Busta, 50, Game, you name it he's worked with them. i know u gonna say Biggie but i bet Dre probly gave him a track before all the shit happened

[img]