Author Topic: the most insane topic of all.  (Read 453 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the most insane topic of all.
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2005, 10:19:35 AM »
is that the official cause of death

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2005, 10:20:38 AM »
^^^ no he died of natural causes.

alexdeli

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2005, 08:50:14 PM »
the theory makes sense, i don't believe you could be completely random even if you tried, because randomness is predictable, especially when you are known to try to be random.  i believe life is already written, but we don't know it, and we couldn't possibly understand that.      and it's understandable why people shunned Einstein.  anytime there is a mix between religion and science, someone is offended in someway because of their beliefs. 

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2005, 11:05:25 PM »
i dunno why people are neglecting this and saying it's stupid, but it makes perfect sense. If we all knew everything there was to know about the chemicals that make up our bodies, we would also be able to predict what the chemicals are gonna do, they're not random at all, but they react according to certain factors. I dunno if this is math, physics, but it sounds more like probability. You all should definitely check out the movie "Pi", as in the mathematical symbol that is 3.14.... it's a GREAT fucking flick by the same director as "A Requiem for a Dream". check it out
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

rafsta

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2005, 06:18:31 PM »
i dunno why people are neglecting this and saying it's stupid, but it makes perfect sense. If we all knew everything there was to know about the chemicals that make up our bodies, we would also be able to predict what the chemicals are gonna do, they're not random at all, but they react according to certain factors. I dunno if this is math, physics, but it sounds more like probability. You all should definitely check out the movie "Pi", as in the mathematical symbol that is 3.14.... it's a GREAT fucking flick by the same director as "A Requiem for a Dream". check it out

I SAW THAT MOVIE DUDE !!!! thats a fuckin good movie !!! yeh thats what got me thinkin, that and a couple of einstein documentaries.... these arent my theories they are known i didnt just make it up.... it makes perfect sense to me...

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2005, 06:21:21 AM »
written destiny is like probability(made in factors that raise the probability to almost 100%) is like studyin the throwing of dice
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2005, 06:01:44 PM »
i hope you all realise i used dice as an example...

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »
Damn right ;)
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2005, 03:47:13 PM »
We won't ever as human beings know all the variables.

rafsta

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2005, 03:42:36 PM »
We won't ever as human beings know all the variables.

again... read the first post, all im sayen is our destiny is written. what is meant to happen will always happen, and thats it.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2005, 09:39:15 PM »

Man, that movie Pi is crazy

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2005, 06:57:26 PM »
our destiny is written, the reason its written is because everything is a mathematical equation...

this is a theory einstein began and tried to solve it but he died, this is the same time when quantam physics jumped off...

our destiny is written, think of it this way, everything is 100% predictable, i mean everything, but in order to predict it you must know all the variables that effect an equation, throwing up a dice is not random at all, if you knew the exact speed angle etc the dice was thrown you could predict where and how it would land, bounces n all... we cant predict it but god could, just like he knows everything we will do, our lives are a complicated lengthy mathematical equation, it will follow the equation because god knows all the variables he knows exactly what will happen.

even some one doing something completely random is 100% predictable.

unfortunately einstein was shonned for his trying to read the mind of god, because quantum physics is the random universe, to us it seems everyuthing is random thats because we dont see all the variables.

I dunno if I believe in this.  I just thought of a hole in the argument, proving myself, again, smarter than Albert Einstein.

You could say, in Einstein's theory, that everything is predictable, down to even our thoughts... for instance, maybe you would know that if this dog ran barking at this guy, em, lets call him Bob, you could know how fast the dog was running, how loud he was growling, how fast the wind was blowing, how heavy the dog was, how Bob was feeling that day, how tall Bob was, etc. and maybe you could correctly, if you were God, predict how Bob would act.  Would Bob run away from the dog, or would Bob fight the dog?  You could predict that, in Einstein's theory, knowing all the variables.

The one wild card, though is the human mind.  Not only the strength of the Human Mind, but also it's weaknesses.  What if, Bob had a dog, that looked EXACTLY like this dog, when he was a little boy.  Exactly! The dog's name was Pepper, and he hadn't seen Pepper in 20 years.  So, when the dog ran at him, maybe God would predict through the variables, that Bob would run from the dog, and be afraid.  In reality, though, Bob's wild card kicks in, and when he sees the dog running, instead of feeling fearful, his mind reminds him of Pepper... and for a brief second, he's overwhelmed by the similarities between Pepper and the dog he's seeing now, the dog catches him off guard, and starts biting him. 

Therefore the destiny of that situation was incorrectly predicted, because it had no way of taking into calculation the wild card: Bob's mind, the mind of a human being. 

rafsta

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2005, 07:43:31 PM »
Bob's wild card kicks in, and when he sees the dog running, instead of feeling fearful, his mind reminds him of Pepper... and for a brief second, he's overwhelmed by the similarities between Pepper and the dog he's seeing now, the dog catches him off guard, and starts biting him. 

Therefore the destiny of that situation was incorrectly predicted, because it had no way of taking into calculation the wild card: Bob's mind, the mind of a human being. 

its just another variable dumass, there is no wild card in life.

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2005, 07:45:39 PM »
The human mind can't be predicted, even by God himself.  That's the whole point of creation... but I think we've learned enough about the limits of your mind in this thread, so I don't really have to explain my point much further, you did a great job of it for me. 

rafsta

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2005, 08:31:25 PM »
thats the thing we are sooo predictable, even when someone does something random, there is a previous event that causes someone to do something random, making it completely predictable in the long run, just in a small time it seems random because only the situation at hand is being analysed.

your example of the dog, to someone that doesnt know the person it is random that the child doesnt run away from the dog, for the childs parents they know that the child may see a resemblance in the dog and may not run.

your taking a scientific perspective of randomness which comes in with quantam physics, how i dont know because my knowledge of quantam physics is limited although i might read up on it tonight.

to me its obvious that if you know all the variables, which if god exists he knows all variables, therefore everything is 100 % predictable... to me its common sense, we just have a different way of thinking thats all.