Author Topic: the most insane topic of all.  (Read 468 times)

rafsta

Re: the most insane topic of all.
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2005, 08:40:17 PM »
sorry but i made a mistake, i was talking about quantam physics, what trauma is getting at randomness is general relativity theory of einstein, einstein also came up with quantam physics but was shonned for it...

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2005, 03:09:13 AM »
our destiny is written, the reason its written is because everything is a mathematical equation...

this is a theory einstein began and tried to solve it but he died, this is the same time when quantam physics jumped off...

our destiny is written, think of it this way, everything is 100% predictable, i mean everything, but in order to predict it you must know all the variables that effect an equation, throwing up a dice is not random at all, if you knew the exact speed angle etc the dice was thrown you could predict where and how it would land, bounces n all... we cant predict it but god could, just like he knows everything we will do, our lives are a complicated lengthy mathematical equation, it will follow the equation because god knows all the variables he knows exactly what will happen.

even some one doing something completely random is 100% predictable.

unfortunately einstein was shonned for his trying to read the mind of god, because quantum physics is the random universe, to us it seems everyuthing is random thats because we dont see all the variables.

Whoa, I find this type of shit really interesting and yes this is true, everything operates in a certain way and with rules. the most important of these are here:

Newtonian constant of gravitation
Linear velocity of light
Permeability of vacuum
Permittivity of vacuum
Fine structure constant
Rydberg constant
Electron charge
Planck constant
Electron mass
Proton mass
Proton-electron mass ratio
Boltzmann constant

these names are the most common constants that if were to differ would creat a completly illusive and chaotic universe. each has its own number to which would control the universe in an orderly conduct. for example, the strong nuclear force constant, if larger: no hydrogen would form; atomic nuclei for most life-essential elements would be unstable; thus, no life chemistry.if smaller: no elements heavier than hydrogen would form: again, no life chemistry

pretend i was to play god for a second and changed this constant: Ratio of Electrons:Protons with varient of 1:10^37. if this where to change just one number up or down would make the universe fake.

One part in 1037 is such an incredibly sensitive balance that it is hard to visualize. The following analogy might help: Cover the entire North American continent in coins all the way up to the moon, a height of about 239,000 miles. Next, pile coins from here to the moon on a billion other continents the same size as North America. Paint one coin red and mix it into the billion of piles of coins. Blindfold a friend and ask him to pick out one coin. The odds that he will pick the red dime are one in 1037.

so really when u think about it the universe is increadibly accurate. also these have to be balanced, with the movement of light, matter, chemical reactions etc, which in turn equals our actions to the fourth dimension 'time'. most of this is proven in M thoery.

so yes, our destiny has been written. its hard to imagine who would create such constants to keep us here, but who knows wat fantacys god has.
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

rafsta

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2005, 04:30:56 PM »
wow, you must actually study physics in university or something, coz some of the shit you said i can't really understand...

why is it that of all the billions of coins a person choosing one is 1 in 1037 ? wouldnt it be 1 in however many coins there are ? that analogy didn't help me understand, do you have another ?

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2005, 04:40:36 PM »
yeah were studying this stuff is psycology 1. Scientists have been studying this theory for decades, theres 2 sides to the argument. Determinism VS Free Will.....rafsta is arguing the Determinism side and Trauma the Free Will. Theres no proof for either side so you can argue til the end of time.

rafsta

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2005, 04:46:06 PM »
^^^ well i know i'm right, Trauma hasn't set one good example down yet.... to me it's common sense that everything we do and have done and will do is already known. Our time means nothing, the universe in God's eyes could have excisted and ceased in a fraction of a millisecond. God already knows what has happen.

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2005, 06:28:20 PM »
wow, you must actually study physics in university or something, coz some of the shit you said i can't really understand...

why is it that of all the billions of coins a person choosing one is 1 in 1037 ? wouldnt it be 1 in however many coins there are ? that analogy didn't help me understand, do you have another ?

Actually, I dont study physics at university... and I hardly ever showed up to my science classes in highschool..(which I now regret) but I have spent alot of time educating myself on physics, theories and how things work.

http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Constants/Table/allascii.txt
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/designun.html

check these ^ explains it a whole lot better than I can
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

rafsta

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2005, 09:49:03 AM »
^^^ cool, i'll check it out, cheers.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2005, 01:10:52 PM »
dealin with science it makes perfect sense but religion wise it doesn't either way it was a good post rafsta
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

rafsta

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2005, 06:38:07 PM »
this is the only piece of science which actually links up with God... when Einstein was writing the equations he said he was attempting to read the mind of God. Christians believe God knows all aswell.... It's more science (as we know it) which is going against it...