Author Topic: finally filled up my 200 disc cd case  (Read 792 times)

Thirteen

Re: fianlly filled up my 200 disc cd case
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2005, 02:33:53 PM »
anyways, i'm finishing Sik's requests now and i'll get to more once they are done

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2005, 02:54:23 PM »
so signing about loving a girl is corny, BUT rappign about fuckin a bitch in the ass wile popin caps in niggaz is cool, right?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2005, 03:08:41 PM »
Needles Kane:
 sure mario brothers was the shit back in the day...it's a legend...but that game doesn't do shit for me now...just like this music...

what about super mario bros. 3?  the tanooki suit?  are you going to talk shit about the tanooki suit now?  he turned into a fucking stone statue god damn it.

why should i put all this negativity in my life from an outside source...plus most of it is false negativity....most of the shit in these songs are made up... the only time you hear a positive message in a song is when it's "i got all this money, you can too but you just wasted your money on my cd making me richer and you poorer"

you are saying that you don't appreciate the music.  i'm saying you don't appreciate the music.  when i listen to the music that's not all i hear.  and while it would be hard to find anything positive in tha dogg pound or tha relatives or kausion or n.w.a. after ice cube left(although i have no problem with getting drunk or smoking something and partying and every album has one or two songs about that, plus a homie dedication song so you lose...) artists like the coup, kam, paris, ras kass, ren (around shock of the hour, the villain in black), have tons of positive messages in their music.  and there's great meaning in the works of artists like b.g. knocc out & dresta, dazzie dee, tha liks...etc

it's cool that you can relate so heavily to this tripe and i admire your convictions, but that's your opinion and frankly, just like the cd's you mentioned....don't mean shit to me

and we pretty much agree 100% that you don't appreciate the music;  just in an antagonistic adversarial tone.  and i certainly wouldn't call the music tripe

white boy:
so signing about loving a girl is corny

no.  springsteen and the beach boys and bob dylan are corny.  there's nothing wrong with singing about loving a girl.

BUT rapping about fuckin a bitch in the ass wile popin caps in niggaz is cool, right?

is that all they rap about?  is that all you ever hear?   and hey, i'm 100% against violence in the hood, and parasitic behavior in the hood.  they should be out "poppin' caps" at the police or in the suburbs on some robin hood shit.  and if you listen to alot of the artists out there...they say the same thing too...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 03:17:32 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2005, 03:10:12 PM »
why is springsteen and the beach boys and bod dylan corny?

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2005, 03:14:54 PM »
lol, smerlus got someone on his dick

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2005, 03:27:04 PM »
Kane my man send those cd's this way if you dont want em anymore.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2005, 03:54:57 PM »
sure .. 200 cds is a lot
http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/jpm.txt

copy and paste in your browser if it doesnt show up
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 03:57:44 PM by JpM »
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2005, 04:51:37 PM »
lol, smerlus got someone on his dick
hope ur not talking about me...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: finally filled up my 200 disc cd case
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2005, 07:21:28 PM »
This nibs guy is top 5 dumbasses of dubcc for sure.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2005, 08:04:45 PM »
so let me see if I got this right...you don't like gangsta rap, yet you filled an entire 200 disk changer with gangsta rap albums?  hmm....

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2005, 04:27:04 AM »
sure .. 200 cds is a lot
http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/jpm.txt

copy and paste in your browser if it doesnt show up

DAMN!

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2005, 04:29:29 AM »
Good collection, but no Makaveli 7 Day Theory?? That album is a must......best cd ever made IMO.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Diggfinger

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2005, 04:32:28 AM »
I got one request, and that is:
Ant Banks - Big Thangs
It would be greatly appreciated if you could hook that up, I've been looking for it forever.  I have a ridiculous amount of West Coast rap, so if YOU have any requests, just let me know.

U can buy Big Thangs on Amazon for lyke 5$

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2005, 05:24:38 AM »
i'm amused by cats that feel gangsta rap is a fad or something.

the music is timeless.

all you're missing is warren g's first album?

nah.   you're missing his first two.  you're missing way more than that.  where's b.g. knocc out and dresta?  where's king tee?  where's kam?  where's kausion?  where's dazzie dee?  where's menace clan?  where's ras kass?  the eastsidaz?  doggy's angels?  mc ren? straight outta compton?  efil4zaggin???

the omissions in your collection are egregious.  and this "gangsta rap" shit is not a fad.  this isn't pop.  the music is timeless.

did you simply not include east coast artists in your lists?

this is half the problem.  cats thinking this music is a game, they want to pick a team and stick with it.  anybody that claims they appreciate west coast shit should atleast have some so so def (da brat's first album), the first wu album, some def squad shit (erick sermon or redman, maybe das efx).  probably some flavah unit (naughty, black sheep).  i'm chuckling because cats don't seem to appreciate how each region has influenced the others and there's gonna be some of what you like on the east and in the south, if you truly felt and appreciated the music.

it's not one or two cd's.  your west coast collection is a shadow of what it should be.  acting like there's nothing on the east coast worth listening too is disrespecting the whole artform as a whole.

lol how you gonna be mad at somebody for not liking what you like and not owning certain albums ?

you can't be serious talkin about a collection being a shadow of what it should be, acting like everybody has to like gangsta rap when yours is, judged by your own benchmarks, poor too.. you ain't got Season Of Da Siccness and you wanna bash peeps for not having certain gangsta rap albums ? this better be a joke. where the hell is KRS / BDP, Kool G Rap ? THIS is your collection and you got the nerve to try and tell peeps how wack theirs is ? Gravediggaz ? GZA ? Cypress Hill ? M.O.P. ?.. whether it's top lyricists (Monch) gangsta shit (Lynch, X-Raided, Sicx, Doomsday, Spice 1) or whatever else there is..you ain't got shit. All you got is a couple of albums by some of the most famous ones, a very few others and that's it. Other than Eric B and Rakim (where's paid in full btw) you ain't got no oldschool shit at all, no horrorcore at all, no wahtever, you missing essential hiphop classics (Illmatic, Criminal Minded, Paid In Full, The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick,... )

maybe you only posted the link to one part of your list or something ? cause otherwise you just slapped yourself by claiming everybody should have certain shit and is not appreciating the music if he doesn't

you listeing to all that RnB bullshit and you wanna put down the Beatles ? LMAO go bump some Ashanti and Aguilera and be happy you not listening to no corny shit

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2005, 05:24:51 AM »
gawd damn..thats a lot of cds

u joking right? ... I and many others here have 1000+ orignial CDs

i've got nearty 200 dvd's too