Author Topic: @7even the Mastermind.... GET IN HERE U LAME, WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?  (Read 788 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
YOU KEEP SAYING THERE'S NO GOD EVERYWHERE I LOOK. SO WHAT DO U BELIEVE IN? WHAT DO U STAND FOR? EXPRESS YOURSELF.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ecrazy

Re: @7even the Mastermind.... GET IN HERE U LAME, WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 01:00:03 AM »
Oh Me Oh My
Isnt there like infinity of theses topics directed @ 7?? look one up and post in it

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 02:33:42 AM »
lol  :D

Well for the most part I (in addition to God) also don't believe in an after-life or souls or a deeper meaning in life.
After you die, you turn into an object.. into meat basically lol. No soul or after-life. The human brain isnt containing anything ghost/soul-like, all that happens in it is chemical and physical stuff. It all comes down to reacting to impulses. Things like love are created in order to keep the (human) race alive. A human baby is extremely weak, it needs parents for a long time. Therefore: love to keep the parents together, unlike it is with certain animals. I also believe in evolution. The egg came first, definitely. You can trace it down pretty easily. Let me give you an example:
Back in the neanderthalish days, some dude who could make fire or great weapons with his hands showed it off to women so women knew he can take care of them and their family. Nowadays, men show off their ice, car or mobile phones so women know they got money. Money (or a man who can guarantee they will never have to hunger, like in back in the day) is very important to women, I'm not being sexistic, that has been scientifically proven. Also, the human race always adopted (like any other animal) to the given circumstances, which is further prove that evolution is straight up true. It is no coincidence that people living in hot areas have darker skin and the other way around.
Another interesting point about how God doesnt exist is that compared to how long the earth exists and will continue to exist the time in which humans reign is extremely small - total inappropriate for His major creation. Also, if you think about how humans have a soul and that there is an after-life, think again and consider that dinosaurs have been way longer on this planet this time - are they in heaven now, have they souls? If not, what makes you think that humans have that? Huh? Cause humans are smart, or what? Well we might be way smarter than animals, but on the other hand certain animals are superior to us in different ways. Some can live under water, can fly, can run faster, are stronger, bla.
Anyways sorry if this post isnt too well structured, I have way too many thoughts about it and  can't post all, so I had to randomly pick some and I was also too lazy to elaborate.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 04:57:48 AM »
7even hits hard!  ;D

Also, if you think about how humans have a soul and that there is an after-life, think again and consider that dinosaurs have been way longer on this planet this time - are they in heaven now, have they souls? If not, what makes you think that humans have that? Huh? Cause humans are smart, or what? Well we might be way smarter than animals, but on the other hand certain animals are superior to us in different ways. Some can live under water, can fly, can run faster, are stronger, bla.

You're naming physical ways the animals are superior to us. What have souls got to do with physics?

Anyway, it's good to see there's someone along my side of thinking here, but I'm also trying to keep my mind open for the believers.

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 07:51:44 AM »
Why do you even reply to these threads? It's more than obvious they'll always find an excuse not to think the same way you (and I) do about this subject.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 11:24:14 PM »
you don't have to believe in creationism or evolution or anything like souls or afterlife to believe in something. I'm talking about some kind of energy and forces on the planet. Zoroastrianism is a religion that focused of forces between good and evil in the world and how people choose one path or the other and their lives follow the paths they choose. I think this, although it's older than judaism, is a much more modern explanation of god or a higher power than that offered by the Christians, Jews, Muslims, and the rest of them
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2005, 03:18:36 PM »
So where did the egg come from? What about the land that the egg was created on?

You seriously don't think there's a higher power somewhere out there?

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2005, 03:21:27 PM »

You seriously don't think there's a higher power somewhere out there?

Me? No.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2005, 03:36:02 PM »
So how do you explain the universe then?

Damm, I feel like this pre-school n shit

COMING IN 2008.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2005, 03:44:21 PM »
Religion was always there to explain things you couldnt explain otherwise. Waaay back in the day, things like rain and change of day and night were explained by religion. Now that we know what's up, it's different. We still don't know what's up with everything, but the things that need to be explained by religion because we can't explain them logically decrease. I hope some day there is nothing left unexplained so we can finally abondon religion for good, but I doubt that will ever happen. Once you find one answer you find several new questions.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2005, 03:49:12 PM »
So how do you explain the universe then?

Damm, I feel like this pre-school n shit

it was just there, there is no explanation needed. who gives a fuck anyway? it's not like you or i can do anything abuot it. how do you explain that when you throw a peanutbutter sandwich on the ground 9 out of 10 times you'll have to clean the floor afterwards?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2005, 03:50:50 PM »
That's why it's called FAITH. There's no proof, It's what you believe in. Why RAIN falls from the sky is irrelevant, you can't compared that to how the UNIVERSE was made.

COMING IN 2008.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2005, 03:53:21 PM »
how do you explain that when you throw a peanutbutter sandwich on the ground 9 out of 10 times you'll have to clean the floor afterwards?

Because the peanut butter is now on the floor. It IS explainable.

COMING IN 2008.

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2005, 03:53:43 PM »
religion = indoctrination ;)

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2005, 03:54:11 PM »
how do you explain that when you throw a peanutbutter sandwich on the ground 9 out of 10 times you'll have to clean the floor afterwards?

Because the peanut butter is now on the floor. It IS explainable.

that's not what i meant ::)