Author Topic: @7even the Mastermind.... GET IN HERE U LAME, WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?  (Read 808 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: @7even the Mastermind.... GET IN HERE U LAME, WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2005, 03:59:37 PM »
Forget "religion" for a minute. How bout just a relationship with god? None of you is making sense. There's no way you can tell me there's no higher power that made the Universe out to be what it is today.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2005, 05:17:43 PM »
Its very illogical to not believe in a creator. Okay, put religion, whether God is watching us, his relavence in the world today, etc. Let's focus on the thought of a supreme being that put this all here.

Look at the world we live in. It all mimics its creator. People build houses, buildings. Birds built nests. These things did not just develop over millions of years to become simple or complex structures for shelter.

To me the whole big bang theory is just an excuse created by the scientific community to dismiss any thought of a creator whatsoever without thorogh explanation.

"How did the universe get here?"

"Oh....well......there's was this big bang that came out of nowhere."

To me it almost sounds childish. This universe is so complex in its structure and its function and we believe it came from some random explosion? Illogical and unreasonable thinking.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2005, 05:37:16 PM »
I wasn't gonna get involved in this argument, but I'll just point out how stupid it is.....

1.  If the big bang theory is true, what caused it?

2.  If God created everything, where did he come from in the first place?  If people believe that God has just "always been there", why can't they accept when people think the the same of the universe.

We will never have proof of what happened billions of years ago.  And if we did, I still gotta get up and go to work every day, nothings gonna change.  That's why I'm not religious, and I don't believe in the big  bang theory.  I don't understand a lot of things, and I don't feel like I need explanations for everything.  It doesn't matter to me.  I'll find out when I'm dead, and I'm ok with that.

And as for me believing in something, I believe in myself.  I will live my life not to for god, but for my family and my community.  I'll do everything I can to better myself, my family, and those less fortunate than me in my community.

just my .02
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 05:59:26 PM by Suga Foot »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2005, 05:39:49 PM »
i dont believe in god

rafsta

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2005, 06:25:46 PM »

And as for me believing in something, I believe in myself.  I will live my life not to for god, but for my family and my community.  I'll do everything I can to better myself, my family, and those less fortunate than me in my community.

just my .02

well thats some a class preacking there, you dont have to believe in god to go to heaven, if you do what you said there you chillen...

people get it confused what god is, god is everything, god is almighty, god isnt some lame pansy boy with a beard, god shouldnt be feared, but to those that do not fear him should be afraid.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2005, 06:29:12 PM »
To me the whole big bang theory is just an excuse created by the scientific community to dismiss any thought of a creator whatsoever without thorogh explanation.

To me it almost sounds childish. This universe is so complex in its structure and its function and we believe it came from some random explosion? Illogical and unreasonable thinking.

c'mon the theory is more complex than that. From what i know about this, and that is little, is that gasses were unleashed and eventually a bunch of rock and asteroids stuck together and formed the planet, and from the water on the planet came the simplest organisms, at first single cell bacteria, then protozoids or whatever those are called, and simple algae. According to the theory of evolution, it all came from this
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2005, 06:55:37 PM »
[quote author=Suffice link=topic=67785.msg740249#msg740249 date=1108607352

c'mon the theory is more complex than that. From what i know about this, and that is little, is that gasses were unleashed and eventually a bunch of rock and asteroids stuck together and formed the planet, and from the water on the planet came the simplest organisms, at first single cell bacteria, then protozoids or whatever those are called, and simple algae. According to the theory of evolution, it all came from this

our planet came form this yes... the universe is still expanding, but can it expoand forever ? or will it eventually suck back in ? the theory is that the universe has 10 000 000 000 years left... which isnt all that much... our sun is 5 000 000 years old, and has enough gas (hydrogen) left in it to stay alive for another 5 000 000 years, so no matter what our solar system is dead in 5000000 years....

its not all that much, 1000 000 years, so whats our pointless life worth ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2005, 06:56:55 PM »

But in theory it's still fairly simplistic, not to mention it's still illogical.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rafsta

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2005, 07:01:10 PM »
in practise it seems simple yes.

its not possible physics and everything just exists because it does, well it is possible but its unreasonable to think so... if you dont believe in god as a physical being, you must believe he is the energy of good, maybe he didnt create the universe but just lives in it as energy of good. i dont know...

now im confused again.

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2005, 11:31:51 PM »
so who created god? we could go on like that for hours :/

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2005, 12:41:25 AM »

But in theory it's still fairly simplistic, not to mention it's still illogical.

it's more believable than some guy in heaven creating life in 7 days

rafsta

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2005, 06:06:27 PM »
stop repeating yourself you wanker.
everything that is god is simple, only his works are complicated.
it's more believable than some guy in heaven creating life in 7 days
the bible was written around 2000 years ago, people back then had no understanding of space galaxies etc... have you ever thought that the bible isnt some documentary but a guide ? filled with analogies to help people ? its all just metaphors analogies tailor made to help each individual in a different way.

c'mon the theory is more complex than that.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2005, 07:10:40 PM »
wanker? The quotes aren't working properly for some reason

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2005, 12:24:29 PM »
i pity anybody who thinks they can convince others with ´logical´ argumentation

also, i think atheism (pure unadulterated atheism, not thinking/believing there is no (such thing as a) god, but acting like it´s a proven fact) is narrow-minded and arrogant, as well as i believe that anybody holding dogmatic and fundamentalist religious views should be tolerant towards people who believe in science

religion is indeed a way of humankind to explain how the world functions and does look naive from a modern-day perspective. However, some people have grown up and been raised constantly being taught that the bible is literally true, and while i can´t stand people who try to force this upon others and condemn them for not agreeing, i do respect people who believe in creatianism, etc.

Then there are many people who believe in god without having a clear definition of Him/Her/It. Personally, i do think there is a such thing as ´higher power´ and that doesn´t even collide with me believing in the vast majority of what scientists say. They do have very strong evidence in favor of their theory of evolution in general and some hints as to its details. Nevertheless, there are things science cannot explain and i´m strongly convinced that it never will be able to do so. I think anybody who walks around thinking that we as humans are capable of understanding everything is, once again, arrogant. For example, we are the only animals able to understand the process of rain; that´s because we´re the most highly developped creatures in the world. That is beyond any other animal that exists. And since we´re only animals it is nothing but logical there are things that are beyond US

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09