Author Topic: did God destoy himself ? (meaning of life inside)  (Read 480 times)

rafsta

did God destoy himself ? (meaning of life inside)
« on: February 14, 2005, 06:42:14 PM »
is it possible the big bang was god destroying himself because he didnt want to live with the unpure and corrupt ? did he rather destroy himself rather than be affiliated with the evils ? or is he proving a point ?

The ultimate meaning of life: "The battle of Good vs. evil"  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: did God destoy himself ? (meaning of life inside)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 10:55:17 PM »
is it possible the big bang was god destroying himself because he didnt want to live with the unpure and corrupt ? did he rather destroy himself rather than be affiliated with the evils ? or is he proving a point ?

:loco:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 02:39:13 AM »

:loco:

Word up to the smilie. Plus, speaking of meaning of life, I can tell you what the meaning of life is. Reproduction and keeping your race alive.

btw
race: human not black/white/asian or what not.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 04:04:18 AM »
^ even less than  race..

its about keeping YOUR genes in the gene pool

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 04:47:41 AM »
I was more thinking like... The meaning of life depends on what you want to do with it? It's all about archieving your goals, whatever they are. Thank God not everyone's reproducing themselves, it'd do no good to the world population.

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 10:19:32 AM »
yes our absolute pupose of living is to reproduce, reproducing causes needs of feeding our selves, in modern life to make money etc...

but the ultimate meaning of life is the battle of good vs. evil.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2005, 10:22:23 AM »
bling bling

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2005, 07:33:48 PM »
money aint a thing
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2005, 11:12:38 PM »
to be honest i think your theory of God Destroying himself is kind of foolish.
As for the meaning of life, which has nothing to do with the big bang, i think it is for the human race to arrive at their final destination, which is to realize our role in the universe. We've been on this planet for over 100,000 years, and still nothing has been accomplished as a whole. There isn't world peace, there isn't a global war, nothing is completely global. when we find out what our objective is, we will understand the meaning of life, for that is what it is. I'm just assuming this because nothing else comes close to identifying the meaning of life in my opinion. By meaning of life, i'm not talking about MY life, because after my life is gone, life still continues on the earth. LIFE is a concept that is ongoing, and therefore we must look into the long-term definition of life rather than our own short lives. So when addressing the question of the meaning of life, one must htink of the meaning of the concept of life rather than their own.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2005, 06:16:28 PM »
to be honest i think your theory of God Destroying himself is kind of foolish.

why is it foolish ? he either temporary destroyed himself, putting the balance of good and evil into life, letting us decide whether evil or good is the way, maybe god rather not exist rather than be affiliated with any evil... i would do the same.

dyolf64

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2005, 05:13:52 PM »
yea and i dont think there was good and evil before the big bang... just a huge pile of energy and matter.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2005, 05:39:06 PM »

you smoke way too much weed.

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2005, 07:48:22 PM »

well i was lookin forwaerd to what you would reply, you disappointed me.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2005, 08:41:11 PM »

well i was lookin forwaerd to what you would reply, you disappointed me.

sorry dude... but this post was way out there.  i agree with you on some thingss but it seemed like you were high when you made this post. 

I also don't believe in good or evil.  I think there are plenty of logical proofs that disprove the existence of either.

I also dislike in general the idea of thinking philosophy means saying things that are completely absurd and calling it abstract thinking.

If your interested in philosophic thinking its better to start with a good book, develop a base of knowledge, and go from there.  There is a lot of scientific knowledge on this issue, and plenty of philosophers have tackled it as well.  Why try to reinvent the wheel by getting high and theorizing about things when other people have already done a lot of footwork for you.  Newton famously once "if i saw further it was only by standing on the shoulders of giants."  He was refering to the multitude of thinkers and scientists who came before him, whose work he used as a basis for his ideas.

rafsta

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2005, 08:42:13 PM »
whats the point in being brainwashed by previous work when its possible to start from scratch ?