Author Topic: did God destoy himself ? (meaning of life inside)  (Read 469 times)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: did God destoy himself ? (meaning of life inside)
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2005, 10:49:33 PM »
I believe strongly in the Bible.  I don't believe the big bang theory or any of that shit.  My grandma read me the bible every day as a little kid and I don't see any reason that it can't be true.  the only good is God, the only evil is the devil...everybody chooses their path.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2005, 06:22:30 AM »
I believe strongly in the Bible.  I don't believe the big bang theory or any of that shit.  My grandma read me the bible every day as a little kid and I don't see any reason that it can't be true.  the only good is God, the only evil is the devil...everybody chooses their path.

are you one of those morons who take the bible literally? you believe adam and eve were the first human beings, eve made out of a rib?

I also dislike in general the idea of thinking philosophy means saying things that are completely absurd and calling it abstract thinking.

word, really annoys me. The post starting this thread also really, re-he-he-he-heeealy annoyed me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2005, 06:38:08 AM »
I believe strongly in the Bible. I don't believe the big bang theory or any of that shit. My grandma read me the bible every day as a little kid and I don't see any reason that it can't be true. the only good is God, the only evil is the devil...everybody chooses their path.

are you one of those morons who take the bible literally? you believe adam and eve were the first human beings, eve made out of a rib?
i fuckin hate that, people grow up on it, and they never stop to question it, i think religion is such nonsense, but some people follow it so blindly,...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2005, 08:52:40 AM »
whats the point in being brainwashed by previous work when its possible to start from scratch ?

It generally not possible to start from scratch and re-develop complex ideas.  Every prominent thinker in history used pre-discovered knowledge as a basis for their own philosophic thinking.  To see farther, they all had to stand on the shoulders of the giants of their time and times past. 

Unfortunately in modern society the majority of the population thinks it is possible to develop powerful ideas and opinions with out a base of knowledge to work from. 

You see it happen frequently on this board.  People argue all day with limited knowledge on the topics they are discussing.  In fact, many of them even ignore pertinent information, believing that they can just ramble off their own personal opinions and still present coherent arguments that are deserving of consideration.  Anyone truly concerned with philosophic thinking should be grateful for the vast array of valuable knowledge that exists entirely for free in our librarys. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2005, 08:58:47 AM »
"no ideas originals, theres nothing new under the sun, its never what you do, but how its done"

;)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2005, 10:20:15 AM »
I believe strongly in the Bible. I don't believe the big bang theory or any of that shit. My grandma read me the bible every day as a little kid and I don't see any reason that it can't be true. the only good is God, the only evil is the devil...everybody chooses their path.

i fuckin hate that, people grow up on it, and they never stop to question it, i think religion is such nonsense, but some people follow it so blindly,...

Everybody had their beliefs...I believe in the bible, you obiously believe something else...who's to say who's right or wrong...moron.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2005, 10:39:34 AM »

Everybody had their beliefs...I believe in the bible, you obiously believe something else...who's to say who's right or wrong...moron.

I take that as a "yes".
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2005, 05:22:39 PM »
whats the point in being brainwashed by previous work when its possible to start from scratch ?

It generally not possible to start from scratch and re-develop complex ideas.  Every prominent thinker in history used pre-discovered knowledge as a basis for their own philosophic thinking.  To see farther, they all had to stand on the shoulders of the giants of their time and times past. 

Unfortunately in modern society the majority of the population thinks it is possible to develop powerful ideas and opinions with out a base of knowledge to work from. 

You see it happen frequently on this board.  People argue all day with limited knowledge on the topics they are discussing.  In fact, many of them even ignore pertinent information, believing that they can just ramble off their own personal opinions and still present coherent arguments that are deserving of consideration.  Anyone truly concerned with philosophic thinking should be grateful for the vast array of valuable knowledge that exists entirely for free in our librarys. 

you're right.

rafsta

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2005, 05:26:10 PM »
the only thing i think could be true, is to have my own foundation of theories before i decide (if ever) to undertake phylosophical studies.

its the same with science, scientists nowadays have a set foundation and they cannot believe otherwise... its one fo the reasons holding back cold fusion, because people are so set in their ways they wont accept that we could be wrong about alot of thing, and the knowledge of the universe we have now is like a H2O molecule in the ocean.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2005, 05:53:39 AM »
stupid article. nit even well bullshitted.

8)

The New Pollution

• Lil Geezy
  • > You
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2005, 03:14:48 PM »
is it possible the big bang was god destroying himself because he didnt want to live with the unpure and corrupt ?
[/size] 

How the hell is anyone supposed to know about God if he destroyed himself before anyone could possibly write/know about him?

rafsta

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2005, 06:32:37 PM »
dont get ure kickers in a knot, its just a thought...