Author Topic: R.I.P. Malcolm X aka El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz.. May 19th, 1925- Feb. 21rst 1965  (Read 231 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
From Allah we come and to Allah we return.

This is the anniversary of his assasination. I don't want to say that Malcolm X was way ahead of his time because I don't believe that people today or any day are any more brilliant than somebody who lived 1500 years ago or 3000 years ago. But I will say that I think Malcolm X was the most brilliant man of the 60's era.

Malcolm X inspired me to change my life. He inspired me to want to educate myself and he was also influential in my eventual conversion to Islam.

May Allah bless him and raise his station in paradise.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 09:17:36 PM by Muharram 1426 A.H. »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I always had a lot more respect for Martin Luther King.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

The fourth branch of the government, the media, likes to project the energy of the civil rights struggle onto Martin Luther King, to influence all dissenters into using non-violence.  The ironic thing is, that really Martin Luther King wasn't as non-violent in his thinking as they project him to be, and on top of that, we see how the US government deals with their problems and anybody that even thinks about standing in their way, and it has always been anything but non-violent.[/i]

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The fourth branch of the government, the media, likes to project the energy of the civil rights struggle onto Martin Luther King, to influence all dissenters into using non-violence.  The ironic thing is, that really Martin Luther King wasn't as non-violent in his thinking as they project him to be, and on top of that, we see how the US government deals with their problems and anybody that even thinks about standing in their way, and it has always been anything but non-violent.[/i]

I'm Canadian. Your US propaganda doesn't hit me. Where was King violent?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
One of my idols

21 gun salute to El Hajj Malik Al Shabbaz

RIP

1925-1965
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

RIP

but he doesn't qualify for a 21 gun salute

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm Canadian. Your US propaganda doesn't hit me. Where was King violent?

I'm a citizen of the world, and I don't give a damn what piece of grass you live on and who drew your unnatural borders that seperate mankind but that you choose to follow as if they were God's law, but then again you don't even have correct knowledge and understanding on God so you probably follow whatever your mommy or your government or the cool kid at school told you. 

Why do you always act so ignorant? Your response has nothing to do with what I said. You said the Government shifts thigs around to promote King. Well, maybe the US government does, I don't know, but here in Canada we were not taught underneath the US Governement point of view. That's all I said. I wasn't bragging about being Canadian. It's typical of you to run out of a valid points and then respond with insults.

What makes my understanding on God any less correct than yours'? It's because of idiots like you with close minded bull shit views on religion that lead to kids being brainwashed and then rebuke God altogether, because they confuse the stupidity of people like you with God,and consider both the same. You do not represent any God I want anything to do with, you moral hypocrite.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
R.I.P. ..

And for Muharram & Shallow.. We are paying our respects to Malcom X here, why make it into a beef discussion knowing that these people dedicated their lives preventing such matters?  ::) ...
40oz Graphire

mauzip

Malcolm and I share the same birthday :)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
R.I.P. ..

And for Muharram & Shallow.. We are paying our respects to Malcom X here, why make it into a beef discussion knowing that these people dedicated their lives preventing such matters?  ::) ...

I apologize. Of course, Malcolm was also very vocal on his opinions.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Rest in peace, truly a great man.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
R.I.P. ..

I apologize too, and I deleted my insulting remarks.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
R.I.P. ..

I apologize too, and I deleted my insulting remarks.

No hard feelings.

Kal EL

Rest In Peace Brother! We miss you and still need some of what you were trying to give us.