Author Topic: Canadian Courts are FUCKED UP!  (Read 266 times)

Suga Foot

Canadian Courts are FUCKED UP!
« on: February 17, 2005, 10:04:10 PM »
people are always saying that places like California is fucked up because they put you in jail for small things like selling weed.  Well I'm starting to wish our court system here was the same.  My friend went to court today because he was stabbed about a year and a half ago, and the guy that stabbed him got off with NO PUNISHMENT.  How the fuck do you stab someone, and nothing happens to you?  And the charges were laid BY THE POLICE.  It's complete bullshit.  Now my friend has the option of filing a civil suit against him, but he won't because it's like snitching and he'll get it 10x worse afterwards.  I just can't believe how fucked up that is.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Canadian Courts are FUCKED UP!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 05:10:29 AM »
I agree, our system is so lax it's disgusting.

Did you hear about the guy in Ontario who served out his sentence for raping? He swore he'd rape again, his doctors said don't let him out, his mother said the same, but the courts ruled he had to be let out because his sentence was up. That's fucked.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 05:57:44 AM »
ah that's nothing, two people broke into my friends home when he was about 18, one was carrying a baseball bat. my friend managed to get the baseball bat out of one of their hands and he beat the shit out of the one kid in his house and chased the other one out the door and beat the shit out of him.... my friend ended up getting 2 years in jail for assault

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 06:20:16 AM »
That is what happens when you live in such a left wing country.

If George W. Bush was your prime minister, all those people would have been executed by now.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 06:27:18 AM »

If George W. Bush was your prime minister, all those people would have been executed by now.

Especially the black people.

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2005, 06:48:46 AM »

Especially the black people.

Well they do seem to be related to crime.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2005, 07:14:53 AM »
ah that's nothing, two people broke into my friends home when he was about 18, one was carrying a baseball bat. my friend managed to get the baseball bat out of one of their hands and he beat the shit out of the one kid in his house and chased the other one out the door and beat the shit out of him.... my friend ended up getting 2 years in jail for assault
he should have gotten a better lawyer... as i learned in my law class, that is Legal

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2005, 08:42:25 AM »

Canada isn't really a left country, its had a centrist party in power for the past 12 years, and another centrist party was in power for 9 years before that.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2005, 01:11:19 PM »
Centrist by your standards maybe.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2005, 01:25:36 PM »
Centrist by your standards maybe.

Hey, I didn't say I liked my government, but by no means is it left wing. My current Prime Minister is well respected in the international economic world as a fiscal conservative who consistently delivered budget surpluses as finance minister. When's the last time your so-called "conservative" President Bush rejected a spending bill and was able to have a balanced budget?

Paris

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2005, 10:33:02 AM »
Well, it is hard to balance a budget when you inherit an economic recession and your country is at war.

Besides, I meant that Canada is left wing when it comes to social issues.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2005, 10:51:09 AM »
Besides, I meant that Canada is left wing when it comes to social issues.

Well our opposition to many issues is just as split as the US, we just don't tend to be as vocal about it. Maybe you should actually visit here or maybe at least find some source other than Fox News in order to get your information.

Paris

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2005, 11:32:36 AM »
I have been to Canada and I didn't like it. I couldn't wait to get back to America.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2005, 11:35:52 AM »
Hick/Redneck levels werent adequate enough C Walker?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2005, 12:43:22 PM »
i like canada, a LOT , i might be goin there for spring break