Author Topic: 35 Die Today in Iraq.  (Read 423 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: 35 Die Today in Iraq.
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2005, 07:42:58 PM »
I wanna see Machiavelli and White Boy duke it out for stupidest fuck on tot. Special guest referee Rampart, and Trauma will be the celebrity ring announcer.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2005, 08:05:39 PM »
ill take the title... i like to come to tot and fuck around, but most of the time i have no clue wats going on, BUT, in this case, i agree, its a fuckin war, people die... 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2005, 11:11:21 PM »
ill take the title... i like to come to tot and fuck around, but most of the time i have no clue wats going on, BUT, in this case, i agree, its a fuckin war, people die... 

My respect for you went up 10 brownie points right now, you admit to what ya deal is.

Meanwhile Englewood also doesnt have a clue but fronts like he does. No love for perpetrators.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2005, 01:50:14 PM »
Meanwhile Englewood also doesnt have a clue but fronts like he does. No love for perpetrators.

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm glad I have so much of an impact on your life that you spend your saturday nights thinking about somebody from the internet.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2005, 09:44:06 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm glad I have so much of an impact on your life that you spend your saturday nights thinking about somebody from the internet.

Predictable response.

Something your minuscle cranium will never understand is how much of an idiot u really are. How much of the big picture you dont understand.

Unlike Woodrow Englewood, who is a white goofy lookin ass motherfucker on the internet and real life, King Tech is just an extension of me.
Im on some other shit, some shit you wouldnt understand, beyond your capabilities. King Tech comes alive on the internet and runs the yard of WCC. I make posts about the Coast, threads about head. I discuss what I bought, and slap ignorant faggots in the Train of Thought.

The fact that an internet character creates such a stimulus for you to pour your heart out about what makes you "glad", sad or mad is the real issue here. Time and time again, my slow witted friend, King Tech done shut you up and backed you down. Matter of fact, you only got a name, cuz Tech was bored with lack of competition and decided to dance with you, madame.

Now I notice you biting the Almighty One's style and flow. Guerilla Black azz bitches. I dont mind you and Ant pullin hair and rippin tits out, I dont mind you posting articles, (thats ya steez), but dont step up. Understand the pecking order and e'rr' thang a be alright.,

Ya Smell Me?

« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 09:53:45 PM by O.G. Techniec »

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2005, 09:49:16 PM »
Something your minuscle cranium will never understand is how much of an idiot u really are. H
You can call me an idiot all you want, but at least I'm not spending my saturday eveingings thinking about somebody I've never met.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2005, 09:55:50 PM »
Something your minuscle cranium will never understand is how much of an idiot u really are. H
You can call me an idiot all you want, but at least I'm not spending my saturday eveingings thinking about somebody I've never met.

Observe the monkey grasping onto flimsy tree branches, hoping to avoid falling into the ravine.

The monkey doesnt understand that currently he is thinking about me, other wise the monkey would be admitting to talking without thinking,
Englewood ? Nawww.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2005, 10:17:51 PM »
Perhaps you missed the point that you were thinking about another man on the other side of the North American continent at 2:00am Sunday morning.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2005, 10:20:28 PM »
God, how fuckin retarded are you. I was on the internet. Postin on a fuckin message board at home. You falling son, you fallin.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2005, 10:29:09 PM »
God, how fuckin retarded are you. I was on the internet. Postin on a fuckin message board at home. You falling son, you fallin.
Point proven. I'll spell it out for you since it went right over your head

You're in college. Most students with any resemblance of a social life don't spend their Saturday’s at home posting on the Internet.

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2005, 10:42:05 PM »
Unlike Woodrow Englewood, who is a white goofy lookin ass motherfucker on the internet and real life, King Tech is just an extension of me.
Im on some other shit, some shit you wouldnt understand, beyond your capabilities. King Tech comes alive on the internet and runs the yard of WCC. I make posts about the Coast, threads about head. I discuss what I bought, and slap ignorant faggots in the Train of Thought.

The fact that an internet character creates such a stimulus for you to pour your heart out about what makes you "glad", sad or mad is the real issue here. Time and time again, my slow witted friend, King Tech done shut you up and backed you down. Matter of fact, you only got a name, cuz Tech was bored with lack of competition and decided to dance with you, madame.

Now I notice you biting the Almighty One's style and flow. Guerilla Black azz bitches. I dont mind you and Ant pullin hair and rippin tits out, I dont mind you posting articles, (thats ya steez), but dont step up. Understand the pecking order and e'rr' thang a be alright.,

Ya Smell Me?

Congrats! You're King of the Internet!

LOL! Have fun with that "Other Shit" I'll have fun in REAL LIFE.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 10:45:25 PM by Woodrow »

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2005, 05:55:53 PM »
People died in a WAR? HOW?

If you didn't have such a hard time with logical reasoning this post would make more sense to you, but unfortunately for you, and the rest of us, the country is full of foolish confused bigots like yourself.

You see, its often quoted, and convienently forgotten that the war was declared finished more than a year ago.  And didn't we just have elections?  But more people are still dying, and since the war ended more people have died per month than while the war was supposedly going on.  Of course you know all this, you've heard it many times before, but your bigotry prevents it from sinking in. 

Not to mention that the rationale for this war has changed perhaps a dozen times, and each time we've learned that even the newly manufactured post hoc rationalization for why we went to this war cannot stand up to criticism.   I don't need to go over these, by now they should be well known to you. 

But the fact remains... the death toll for this war will be somewhere around 100k when all is said and done.  Some estimates suggest that already close to 100,000 iraqi civilians have died as a result of this war.  And for what?  There were no WMD, there was no tie to al-queda, there was no ability to build WMD, and there have been elections but yet the deaths and attacks have only intensified.    And in case you haven't forgotten this whole thing cost us only $200 billion dollars, of course we were told it would cost next to nothing, of course you remember that part to, but of course it doesn't matter to you.   
There may not have been any WMD's but it's a fucking lie to say that there wasn't the ability to build them.