Author Topic: Why Tha Row and its fans are pathetic......  (Read 858 times)

Juice

Re: Why Tha Row and its fans are pathetic......
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2002, 01:10:50 PM »

You being a major one.

Man i already joked about you when you called me a 2Pac dickrida cause i was pissed off about a Daz move (and i'm the ex webmaster of DPGRECORDZ.CJB.NET), lol. Now you wanna continue?

Ok, call me a 2Pac dickrider. Now? What's the point of your post? You just here to loose time? Good job.

To D.R.E. Dog, we cant really do scenarios like those ones knowing the real truth. Truth is that Death Row was a bomb about to explode. It did it when Pac died and Suge went to jail, not before with Dre. And the last shot who killed Death Row for years was Snoop leaving, with all his crew. It's not that DR failed cause Dre left, IMO. But cause they all left but Daz, the only real one who didnt leave the boat till the end.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2002, 01:11:40 PM »
well i like tha row, and was gonna support them wit or wit out kurupt or dre. i like tha row because, it seems like they are the only people on tha west coast these days, thats trynna release some new shit. snoop is weak as hell, and he's basically washed up now, and it seems like no one wants to try to promote our up & coming talent except for suge. the majority of west coast artists & labels (except for the independent artists & labels) are droppin some bullshit, and not trynna bring a new sound.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2002, 01:23:32 PM »
well i like tha row, and was gonna support them wit or wit out kurupt or dre. i like tha row because, it seems like they are the only people on tha west coast these days, thats trynna release some new shit. snoop is weak as hell, and he's basically washed up now, and it seems like no one wants to try to promote our up & coming talent except for suge. the majority of west coast artists & labels (except for the independent artists & labels) are droppin some bullshit, and not trynna bring a new sound.

trying to release some new shit huh?  So when was the last time they released an album by an living artist on the row right now?  Maybe Daz RR&GB, or Michele.  But they do continue to release old stuff by old artists.  Suge promotes up and comming talent?  Yeah right, last 25 times I have read an interview or heard him talk he is either dissing dre, snoop, dpg, or someone else, and he talks about crooked I.  I have seen no promotion for crook though.  Your post makes no sense IMO.

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2002, 01:23:58 PM »
Well I for one like Tha Row/Deathrow, but I have heard Crooked I and really he is ok, but I dont rate him like he is the next big thing,

I got into Deathrow around All Eyez On Me and Doggfather, which were my first hip hop albums along with Regulate by Warren G,

I have stayed loyal to Deathrow and beleive they have the talent to become big again

Not like before but they can make a name in this game again, I like how Deathrow do things by makin enemies, this approach makes impacts and brings the best outta artits, but what they need to do is get with Dre and Snoop again and beef with such fake acts like Murder Inc and DMX and all these other busters.

The day I see Suge Knight and Irv Gotti in a picture reppin there labels is the day I leave Deathrow, you cant claim to be "real" and then hang with studio gangsters like Murder Inc, Deathrow got some tight artists, but they need to actually RELEASE there shit.

I for one liked TGFR and Chronic 2000, thats the first time I really branched away from "MAINSTREAM" artists ie Snoop, Dre, Pac and I was impressed.
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Juice

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2002, 01:46:19 PM »
trying to release some new shit huh?  So when was the last time they released an album by an living artist on the row right now?  Maybe Daz RR&GB, or Michele.  But they do continue to release old stuff by old artists.  Suge promotes up and comming talent?  Yeah right, last 25 times I have read an interview or heard him talk he is either dissing dre, snoop, dpg, or someone else, and he talks about crooked I.  I have seen no promotion for crook though.  Your post makes no sense IMO.

Silence is better than wack soundtracks with just 1 good song, compilations biting 70's style and albums of Latoya Williams and Kokane. Yaknowhatimean? EVERY SINGLE SOLO album DR released was a classic. Judge them after Crooked I. Right now Suge is trying to make Tha Row fresh again, after it was dead. Crooked I's album is coming in 20 days..

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2002, 02:10:36 PM »
The day I see Suge Knight and Irv Gotti in a picture reppin there labels is the day I leave Deathrow, you cant claim to be "real" and then hang with studio gangsters like Murder Inc.

I don't think u'll have to wait too long for that...

Yaknowhatimean? EVERY SINGLE SOLO album DR released was a classic.

u keep talkin about Death Rows past ignoring the fact that this past consisted of exactly those persons that are against Tha Row now.

As for the soundtracks both The Wash and Bones have more thatn 1 good track.
As for Tha Row
it wasn't silence
It was a weak compilation ful of pointless disses to Dre etc...
plus just when Suge came out of jail he released Chronicle, Dres 'Best Of', Snoop's 'Best Of' and Tha Dogg Pound 2002
expect for that they didn't release shit.
nothing new it's just the opposite of what yung-g said.

Juice

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2002, 02:27:29 PM »
u keep talkin about Death Rows past ignoring the fact that this past consisted of exactly those persons that are against Tha Row now.

Naw, i aint ignoring that. DR knows they got history. That they released only classic albums. So they waiting for the right time to release a "classic" album. They can release 30 compilations and soundtracks too. But now that Suge is out, they dont have to. He'll make the disses, and DR will release real albums.

As for the soundtracks both The Wash and Bones have more thatn 1 good track.
As for Tha Row
it wasn't silence
It was a weak compilation ful of pointless disses to Dre etc...
plus just when Suge came out of jail he released Chronicle, Dres 'Best Of', Snoop's 'Best Of' and Tha Dogg Pound 2002
expect for that they didn't release shit.
nothing new it's just the opposite of what yung-g said.

As far as The Wash and Bones Soundtracks... we can call them everything but CLASSIC albums. A cd single with 2-3 songs was better. Tell me a single classic album out from Doggystyle Records. Just 1. Nothing.

Btw Chronicle was been released by Death Row UK and they released Dogg Pound 2002 just to disturb Daz's Dillinger & Young Gotti.

teecee

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2002, 02:49:53 PM »
The Wash was just a little above average, yet it was better than anything THe Row has put out in 5 years.....that alone proves how sad the state of Tha ROw truly is.....

The Wash
On THe Boulevard
Holla
Str.8 Westcoast
Bad Intentions

If Tha Row puts can equal this many tight songs in the next year, i would be very surprised......(and unreleased Pac doesn't count)

In unrelated news, i was checking out allhiphop.com and a guy in the forum said he was at a concert where Ras, Kurupt and Roscoe performed together......and he said they performed a new song where Ras says sumthin like

"Fuck Dre and Fuck Em", and sumthen about X to tha Z being cool wit him.....

Of course, you can't really believe this fool for sure.......also on that board they talk how Canibus might be signed by Tha Row, and maybe Ras Kass (although EVERYONE might be signed by Tha Row)......if Ras and Canibus signed, that would be 3/4 of the original 4 Horsemen!  Crazy ass rumours about THa Row, i guess ya never know.....

Quadruple OG

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2002, 04:13:52 PM »
well i like tha row, and was gonna support them wit or wit out kurupt or dre. i like tha row because, it seems like they are the only people on tha west coast these days, thats trynna release some new shit. Snoop is basically washed up now, and it seems like no one wants to try to promote our up & coming talent except for suge. the majority of west coast artists & labels (except for the independent artists & labels) are droppin some bullshit, and not trynna bring a new sound.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2002, 04:46:08 PM »

they released Dogg Pound 2002 just to disturb Daz's Dillinger & Young Gotti.

I don't see how that make them look any betta.
It shows they're silly bitches and all they can do is disturbing others stuff cause they can't compete with them.

The Wash was just a little above average, yet it was better than anything THe Row has put out in 5 years.....that alone proves how sad the state of Tha ROw truly is.....

The Wash
On THe Boulevard
Holla
Str.8 Westcoast
Bad Intentions

If Tha Row puts can equal this many tight songs in the next year, i would be very surprised......(and unreleased Pac doesn't count)

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2002, 05:00:46 PM »

Dont say shit please. Like if Pac changed everything...
Pac had just a personality that was 10x bigger than the one of Dre and other DR members, so he became the LEADER. But you cant say he fucked up Death Row. Why? Just cause he was making music better than the one of Snoop? Just cause he was the "new" leader? Dont hate, pls. Explain it.

Pac didn't make betta music than Snoop and Dre.
None of his albums can compete with Doggystyle or The Chronic

And don't say it's only because of the much featured artists of these 2 albums

Most people consider All Eyez On Me as his best album
And out of 27 tracks there were 8 without any featured artists.

And he wasn't the leader
Suge wanted him to be the biggest star on Death Row cause he knew he had much influence on him. (and that's a fact since he even made him call Dre a fag and shit)

That's one of tha reasons Dre left for and Death Row was fucked for.

If Dre wouldn't have left he would have produced Snoop's next album too and we probably would have another Doggystyle!

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2002, 08:08:57 PM »

Pac didn't make betta music than Snoop and Dre.
None of his albums can compete with Doggystyle or The Chronic

And don't say it's only because of the much featured artists of these 2 albums

And out of 27 tracks there were 8 without any featured artists.

And he wasn't the leader
Suge wanted him to be the biggest star on Death Row cause he knew he had much influence on him. (and that's a fact since he even made him call Dre a fag and shit)

If Dre wouldn't have left he would have produced Snoop's next album too and we probably would have another Doggystyle!

I have to disagree with you. "All Eyes On Me" was and still is one of the greatest albums of all time. It's on the same level as a Chronic or Doggystyle if not better depending on what you may prefer.

What does Pac bein the biggest star on the label has to do with Suge infleunce? Pac was the biggest star because at the time he was dropping hotter music then his label mates.

Your arguement about AEOM having alot of guest is weak. If you look at DR past they always had ton of guest apprences, like The Chronic, Doggystyle, Dogg Food, Dogfather etc.

Juice

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2002, 12:33:45 AM »
Pac didn't make betta music than Snoop and Dre. None of his albums can compete with Doggystyle or The Chronic

First of all i was referring to the music made in late 1995-1996, during the "Pac era" of Death Row. Dre didnt even made music, while Snoop just worked on collaborations and released Tha Doggfather. Feel me? Pac made history in 1995-96. I'm not talking in general, cause i know before Pac Snoop & Dre ruled, and i'm a big big fan of Snoop DOGGY Dogg. I was referring to 1995-96..

And he wasn't the leader

Naw man, dont see it like that. What you wrote is fucked up. Pac was a leader BEFORE he signed to Death Row. He was down with Death Row member BEFORE he signed to Death Row (if you look at THUG ANGEL DVD he gave shots to Snoop saying he was a Thug Life too years BEFORE he signed to Death Row). He already made a number 1 and multi-platinum album BEFORE Death Row. He already was everytime in the news BEFORE Death Row. He already had a war with Biggie (he said Biggie setted him up) BEFORE Death Row. About Dre, Suge didnt say 2Pac to diss him. He noticed that Dre wasnt working. You know Pac was THE workaholic, and he said Dre-Daz-Kurupt-Snoop to work work work (read Daz's interview released on The Source i think, where he explains this, Pac's influence on him, making him a workaholic!). Dre didnt understand it. Cause he ALREADY had problems with Suge and the Death Row studious. He didnt want to fuck around with REAL GANGSTERS, he wasnt having the perfect atmosphere to make his famous beats no more. Pac dissed him and Dre finished outta Death Row. But, i repeat, i'm not saying this was a positive thing, but ONLY THAT IN 1995-96 DRE WASNT EVEN IN THE DEATH ROW STUDIOUS NO MORE! So kicking him out didnt change a thing, really.

It was been all the things together: Dre+2Pac+Suge+Snoop+the others who pratically DELETED Death Row. How can you judge the Lakers if you cut Phil Jackson+Kobe+Shaq+Horry? That's the problem. IMO.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2002, 04:01:58 PM »

First of all i was referring to the music made in late 1995-1996, during the "Pac era" of Death Row. Dre didnt even made music, while Snoop just worked on collaborations and released Tha Doggfather. Feel me? Pac made history in 1995-96. I'm not talking in general, cause i know before Pac Snoop & Dre ruled, and i'm a big big fan of Snoop DOGGY Dogg. I was referring to 1995-96..

Naw man, dont see it like that. What you wrote is fucked up. Pac was a leader BEFORE he signed to Death Row. He was down with Death Row member BEFORE he signed to Death Row (if you look at THUG ANGEL DVD he gave shots to Snoop saying he was a Thug Life too years BEFORE he signed to Death Row). He already made a number 1 and multi-platinum album BEFORE Death Row. He already was everytime in the news BEFORE Death Row. He already had a war with Biggie (he said Biggie setted him up) BEFORE Death Row. About Dre, Suge didnt say 2Pac to diss him. He noticed that Dre wasnt working. You know Pac was THE workaholic, and he said Dre-Daz-Kurupt-Snoop to work work work (read Daz's interview released on The Source i think, where he explains this, Pac's influence on him, making him a workaholic!). Dre didnt understand it. Cause he ALREADY had problems with Suge and the Death Row studious. He didnt want to fuck around with REAL GANGSTERS, he wasnt having the perfect atmosphere to make his famous beats no more. Pac dissed him and Dre finished outta Death Row. But, i repeat, i'm not saying this was a positive thing, but ONLY THAT IN 1995-96 DRE WASNT EVEN IN THE DEATH ROW STUDIOUS NO MORE! So kicking him out didnt change a thing, really.

It was been all the things together: Dre+2Pac+Suge+Snoop+the others who pratically DELETED Death Row. How can you judge the Lakers if you cut Phil Jackson+Kobe+Shaq+Horry? That's the problem. IMO.

I said MOST people consider All Eyez On Me Pac's best album.

And all the shit about what Pac did 'BEFORE HE JOINED DEATH ROW' doesn't even matter.
I know that he was known before he joined but he was not the leader of Death Row.
And Dre did work. Just not as much as before cause before he did EVERYTHING.
Pac talked alot of fucked up shit about Dre which was anything but real.
I don't mean to disrespect Pac but that's a FACT.
Dre is for muthafuckin' SURE no faggot.

Fact is Death Row did very well before Pac joined.
And everything based on Dre cause he made Death Row.
He was the last one that should be forced to leave the label he made.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2002, 04:03:43 PM »

Your arguement about AEOM having alot of guest is weak. If you look at DR past they always had ton of guest apprences, like The Chronic, Doggystyle, Dogg Food, Dogfather etc.

My words were:
'And don't say it's only because of the much featured artists of these 2 albums

And out of 27 tracks there were 8 without any featured artists.'

I mentioned that to make shure none of yall would say The Chronic was only good because of the features.