Author Topic: Why Tha Row and its fans are pathetic......  (Read 847 times)

teecee

Why Tha Row and its fans are pathetic......
« on: August 14, 2002, 09:59:48 PM »
Tha Row and there fans are pathetic cuz they  diss people like Kurupt, Dre, Xzibt, etc, but you know that is just cuz they know Tha Row cannot be successful with just Crooked I and the rest of them....i guarantee you if Dre did actually go back they would all be on his dick again.....most fans of Tha Row are idiots, people who just love the label, and don't give a fuck about music (how else can you explain liking TGFR).......it looks like the music is going to get better for Tha Row, and props to them.  However, fuck Tha Row and their fans for being hypocritical.

Props to BPG for making people look stupid as hell....

As for Crooked I, every Row fan says he is the best anyway, so why would he need Dre tracks anyway?  Why?  Cuz Crooked I will not sell shit otherwise.  See, he is a tight battle rapper, but that shit doesn't equate to sales, and nobody else on Tha Row does either (still, at least they have some talent nowadays)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

Re: Why Tha Row and its fans are pathetic......
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 11:07:10 PM »
Dont generalize. There are tons of stupid Snoop fans too. And Pac fans too..

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2002, 11:10:22 PM »

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2002, 11:25:54 PM »
well i liked TGFR. its a cool compilation. but i cant understand one thing... most of the tharow fans are suge knight fans.- they put a pic of him in their signature or as an avatar pic. they hyped up when the read another interview and they say hes da GOAT...lol fuck that. if he says dre is gay or snoop has to pay popos or crips or whatever, peeps really believe him.. another example: daz is releasin HIS old deathrow material..i mean he gives us the tight music suge dont wanted to release (fe. soopafly) but still some row fans say: "damn hes bootleggin deathrow material, he dont have the right to do that, it is owned by suge, i dont buy that, blabla...." .... ::) unbelievable.

Juice

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2002, 11:43:14 PM »
Just a precisation. Daz said Dre is gay too. And Pac too. So they have all the rights to trust them more than... let's say... Dre fans! ;D

themovie

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2002, 11:47:22 PM »

Like Big Bpg (with that gay avatar) and Antonio (....)

Juice

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2002, 11:54:13 PM »
Like Big Bpg (with that gay avatar) and Antonio (....)

Hahahah.. Myrealname calling Big Bpg a stupid Snoop fan.. that's hot! Will you ever stop being the joke of the board, man? For real..

And i already exposed you about the Antonio dickrider thing: u called me a 5 Footaz dickrider, a Warren G dickrider, a Nate Dogg dickrider, a Daz dickrider, a Death Row/Kurupt dickrider and a 2Pac dickrider.. what's next?

You noticed my Roscoe pic? You wanna start calling me Roscoe dickrider too? C'mon.. that shit is funny.

99% of your posts are about Snoop, against rappers Snoop dissed and overrating rappers before he even made 1 single track just cause Snoop signed him.....

And the rest, 1%, are just beefs you collect here and there... with guys not even caring about you! You dissed Suge, but you worse!

themovie

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2002, 12:00:11 AM »

Hahahah.. Myrealname calling Big Bpg a stupid Snoop fan.. that's hot! Will you ever stop being the joke of the board, man? For real..

And i already exposed you about the Antonio dickrider thing: u called me a 5 Footaz dickrider, a Warren G dickrider, a Nate Dogg dickrider, a Daz dickrider, a Death Row/Kurupt dickrider and a 2Pac dickrider.. what's next?

You noticed my Roscoe pic? You wanna start calling me Roscoe dickrider too? C'mon.. that shit is funny.

99% of your posts are about Snoop, against rappers Snoop dissed and overrating rappers before he even made 1 single track just cause Snoop signed him.....

And the rest, 1%, are just beefs you collect here and there... with guys not even caring about you! You dissed Suge, but you worse!

UH UH

teecee

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2002, 12:07:22 AM »
By the way guys, i am not trying to diss people who are actually fans of Death Row's current roster, i just think, like SUES pointed out, that most ROW fans are fans of Suge Knight.....why, i don't know?  Maybe because you admire someone who is arrogant, classless, talks like an incoherent fool, and treats everyone around him like shit......

For people who genuinely liked Tha Realest, Top Dogg, etc, and currently like Crooked I, Spider, etc, its cool.

It just seems to me that a lot of Tha Row fans are people who were not even into hip hop when Death Row started out, and they only like Tha Row cuz they love Tupac.....

Antonio:  I wasn't trying to generalize, but if yo go to a Death Row board most of the posters back up my claims, and posters on this board such as KURUPT007 and THA ROWSTER are great examples of what i am talking about (youngsters who don't know shit that are on THa Row bandwagon even though Tha Row has not put out one decent album from a new artist in YEARS)........

Juice

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2002, 12:22:56 AM »
Teecee i feel you. Some are very stupid, but trust me there are Doggystyle and DPG dickrider too. And in this board they are a lot. Try to diss Snoop in this board and you'll see.

Btw the Suge thing... i think it's like Harry O said. Suge had to stay underground to run things well. But he didnt. He started to like frontpages on The Source, XXL, etc.. and that's when IMO Death Row started to fall down. He HAD to stay underground. Now he's getting a lot of exposure, and that's why DR fans love him. He's making promises, dissing rappers, doing this shit... he became the biggest star on his label, like Snoop said. More than Crooked I & Kurupt. And that's why i'm saying he had to stay underground. But... anyway i feel you in your post.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2002, 12:27:08 AM »
even though Tha Row has not put out one decent album from a new artist in YEARS)........

yeah if you think about it, what was the last REAL solo album by an artist that Death row put out? probably Michel'le's album or something like that. And thats from the original era
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Juice

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2002, 12:30:23 AM »
yeah if you think about it, what was the last REAL solo album by an artist that Death row put out? probably Michel'le's album or something like that. And thats from the original era

Well.. it's not really Michel'le, but i know what you mean. The last solo cd of NEW SHIT that Death Row/Tha Row released. And yeah, it's Michel'le..

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2002, 01:22:56 AM »
suge is damn overvalued. hes shit without the OG deathrow family. its a fact that these artists made death row records... they made suge knight rich. but still some peeps say deathrow made them all.... damn lol thats absurd.

AfterMathematics

• 'G'
  • West Coast Represent for all y'all
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2002, 03:19:43 AM »
I was as big a Death Row fan back in the day as any, but it was because they dropped the dopest music in the industry and totally changed the west coast sound. NYC was hurting in 92/93 cuz of the Chronic and Doggystyle. Rappers back then were lucky if they went Gold (like Illmatic), and maybe platinum or 2x platinum if they had a catchy single (Except for MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, and I think Kris Kross). Dre and Snoop were pushing like 3x, 4x, 5x platinum records with straight G-shit.

So, basically, a Death Row fan back then was a Dr. Dre, Snoop, or a Dogg Pound fan. No one knew who Suge Knight was back then, except that his name was on the back of every CD as Executive Producer.

I wasn't really into Pac when he joined up with the Row...Even if he repped Death Row hardcore, he wasn't really on the label very long before he died, and I always felt like he was just added on the roster after Death Row was already established as a major powerhouse rap label.

This is why I don't understand hardcore Row fans now. They're clearly more intrigued by the image than the actual music. If you were a TRUE old school Death Row fan, you can't hate on Dre, Snoop, etc..Cuz they WERE Death Row back then. So all these annoying newbie f*cks are either hardcore 2Pac or Suge Knight fans. That's cool if you don't care about the music, but it IS a record label after all. I think Crooked I has potential, but a lot of rappers drop a handful of good songs. Let's wait and see what his album's all about.

teecee

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2002, 04:32:05 AM »
AfterMAthematics:   your post is EXACTLY what i am trying to say about the current state of Tha Row and its fans.....PROPS man, peace