Author Topic: Snoop doesn't smoke or drink no more.....  (Read 353 times)

budsmokeronly

Re: Snoop doesn't smoke or drink no more.....
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2002, 05:54:20 AM »
how many of you guys actually smoke weed?  It sounds like you think Snoop is gonna become this whole different person by stopping smoking weed.  Well that really doesn't happen.  I used to think that weed might be causing me some problems in my life and if I stopped then I would have this huge improvement in my life.  So I quit smoking for 3 months.  I went from smoking a hell of a lot of weed to none.  Really their wasn't a whole lot of change in me.  I thought I would procrastinate less, and be less lazy and more motivated, but that didn't happen.  It is not the weed that makes a person how they are, it is the person who makes themselves who they are.  People just love to make excuses so they use weed as an excuse for their own downfalls.  I remember my senior year of highschool, was one of my biggest pot smoking years of my life, I was pretty much high 24/7 except for one month I quit for wrestling.  Anyway I had calculus class that year and I got high before every single test and I aced every single test with no studying.  I was one of the top students in the class, and I was always high.  In no way am I glorifying weed and saying all you guys should go out and be stoners.  But my point is I really doubt that snoop is going to change much.  You think snoop wasn't a stoner when he did doggystyle and the chronic?  Those were the best rap years of his life, and I bet you money he was high 24/7 during that time, and probably drunk during a lot of the recordings.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »