Author Topic: Faces From the Iraqi War  (Read 378 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Faces From the Iraqi War
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2005, 03:01:37 PM »
Yeah I voted for Bush.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 03:18:02 PM »
So what makes him any better than Hitler?
uh....only thing i can think of is he hasnt slaughtered 8 million innocent people yet. However hes got 4 more years so....

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2005, 03:21:52 PM »
uh....only thing i can think of is he hasnt slaughtered 8 million innocent people yet. However hes got 4 more years so....
If we let him continue his 'peace' campaign in the middle east like this lots of people are still gonna die
and its not really the number of people that died more what they are doing

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2005, 04:06:20 PM »
You people are idiots........

Do you have a job or a degree?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 04:08:27 PM by Ant »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2005, 05:24:29 PM »

I have both.....what does that have to do with what I posted?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2005, 05:57:30 PM »

because it would appear you're one of the bigger fools at dubcc.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2005, 07:11:51 PM »

because it would appear you're one of the bigger fools at dubcc.

Actually that would be you. All you know how to do is copy and paste stupid articles from communist websites. Learn to think for yourself.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2005, 07:18:47 PM »
Actually that would be you. All you know how to do is copy and pastestupid articles from communist websites. Learn to think for yourself.

you really proved my point on that one.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2005, 08:47:56 PM »
How many innocent people died under Saddam Hussein?

the numbers tossed about in regards to that are overstated.   saddam has tortured and killed political prisoners, but the inflated numbers result from him squelching revolutions.  it's almost like blaming abe lincoln for killing hundreds of thousands of americans in the civil war.

studies that tracked death rates and health factors  projected that in excess of 100,000 iraqi's have died or been killed because of bush's invasion, and that estimate did not contain any data from fallujah or samara.  more conservative estimates put the figure at about 20,000.  keep in mind that the us has about 300 million people, and on 9/11 3,000 people died.  contrast that to 20,000 in a country with only about 30 million people.  that's 60x worse than 9/11; and doesn't even cover the injured.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2005, 09:04:18 PM »

the numbers tossed about in regards to that are overstated.   saddam has tortured and killed political prisoners, but the inflated numbers result from him squelching revolutions.  it's almost like blaming abe lincoln for killing hundreds of thousands of americans in the civil war.

studies that tracked death rates and health factors  projected that in excess of 100,000 iraqi's have died or been killed because of bush's invasion, and that estimate did not contain any data from fallujah or samara.  more conservative estimates put the figure at about 20,000.  keep in mind that the us has about 300 million people, and on 9/11 3,000 people died.  contrast that to 20,000 in a country with only about 30 million people.  that's 60x worse than 9/11; and doesn't even cover the injured.

good pts

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2005, 09:23:55 PM »

people tend to die in war, not go to work and have a skyscraper fall on their head, or go on a plane trip with the first stop being the 106th floor of a building