Author Topic: 50 Cent drops an album with 1 good track, it's rediculous  (Read 887 times)

mauzip

50 Cent drops an album with 1 good track, it's rediculous
« on: February 21, 2005, 07:15:54 AM »
It is... c'mon, he's fucking The Game over with How We Do and Hate It Or Love it to promote his own album and when you listen to his album, it turns out it has only 1 good track (Outta Control).

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent drops an album with 1 good track, it's rediculous
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 07:27:44 AM »
yeh. album is boring as fuck, and game needs to get away from g unit and stay with just dre. wont happen tho.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 07:32:53 AM »
Yeah, the whole album sucks, should never have been released.

Am I missing something here, or is this the "judge before you hear it" thread.. ??  ???
Btw, 50 fucked Banks & Buck over by being on their singles, it was all promotion for 50.  :-X :D

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 07:35:08 AM »
 :-[

Danm!!! shame how 50 did his peep's...
Cocked Game hard to.

ImO
oh well
Hatesrats 2oo0V

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 07:41:35 AM »
Naaaaah, there's quite some good tracks on it... Best cut imo is My toy soldier ft. Tony Yayo

Damn, Yayo came strong! Outshined 50... Excellent production and mixage right there too  ;D

I don't know what to think of the album yet. I'll leave most of the tracks for now, I'll listen to them again once the album drops. Right then I'll start judging the album as a whole.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 07:42:18 AM »
not too impressed

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 07:45:08 AM »
not as ridiculous as your spelling of ridiculous!!!

let the album sink in for a little bit before posting nonsense. you were waiting to post that whether you liked it or not

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 08:18:59 AM »
outta control is mad hot, piggybank is hot, gatman & robin & my toy soldiers r nice, the ones that outshined after 1st listening, i wont judge this, cos i judged grodt wack as fuck when i 1st heard it..

Bo$ta Bo$$

• 'G'
  • The Bo$$ would like to see ya
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 08:34:34 AM »
I actually like the album, there are some hot tracks on it. And some beats are really bangin'

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 08:37:03 AM »

i was looking forward to this a lot.. especially after the quality of 50s guest spots on games album..

50 fell off.. HARD

very dissappointed

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2005, 08:39:58 AM »
give it another chance, officer

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2005, 09:08:18 AM »
Btw, 50 fucked Banks & Buck over by being on their singles, it was all promotion for 50.  :-X :D
He was on them tracks so people would buy their albums,he just boosted their sales up,duh ::)

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 09:16:53 AM »
I think that you all wanted it to suck way before it came out, so much to the point that you brainwashed yourself. Give credit were credit is due, its a nice album. If you like 50 or not. Its really sickening that you all just whine and bellyache about mostly every album that comes out. If i relied on you all to decide weather or not to d/l or purchase albums, i wouldnt have any music. Fuckin critics make me sick. Just criticize people who do shit you cant do.

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 09:45:16 AM »
I think that you all wanted it to suck way before it came out, so much to the point that you brainwashed yourself. Give credit were credit is due, its a nice album. If you like 50 or not. Its really sickening that you all just whine and bellyache about mostly every album that comes out. If i relied on you all to decide weather or not to d/l or purchase albums, i wouldnt have any music. Fuckin critics make me sick. Just criticize people who do shit you cant do.

get your head out of 50 cent's ass. the album blows, it's not hard to admit. i'm sure you can do it. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 10:06:59 AM »
yeh. album is boring as fuck, and game needs to get away from g unit and stay with just dre. wont happen tho.

yeah man, that fuckin 50 used Game's song for his own fuckin promoton!! Game should really give him the finger and leave motherfuckin g-unit!!