Author Topic: Fat Joe Speaks About 50  (Read 413 times)

Mr. Humonculous

Fat Joe Speaks About 50
« on: February 21, 2005, 07:07:42 AM »
Got this from another forum

After over 10 years in the game,Fat Joe has enjoyed success as well as some tragedies. But one thing he has never really been involved with is beef with other rappers.That rapper being 50 Cent."

"I have no idea what his problem is with me,as well as Jadakiss",the Bronx bred rapper proclaimed. "He's mad that we done a song with Ja Rule. Why are you going to be mad at us just because we did a song with another rapper you don't like?"

The rapper who has enjoyed success with last summer's smash hit "Lean Back", and who is about to release his album this year, is currently getting more frustrated by all of the beef talk done by 50 in different magazines and radio medias.

"Everytime I am walking down the streets,or if I'm taking my wife out somewhere,people come up to me asking,"When are you going to reply to 50,you better do something quick". "Honestly when I was up at Hot 97 Flex said it himself that the song wasn't even done yet and 50 didn't even bring it,that's why he didn't play it.It's all hype for his album. You can't just come in the game beefing with every artist in the world.You have to stay humble.I've been humble and I'm respected by alot of artist in the game,and I respect them as well.50 came in the game beefing with everybody,and when he had a smash hit, all of the artists he dissed starting kissing his ass making songs with him.That's not going to be me.Real recognize real.

When asked about how he felt about 50 dissing him and friend Jadakiss about their record sales,this is what Fat Joe had to say.

"It doesn't matter about sales. I can sell 10 million records and the next time around go gold. His ego is so blown up he doesn't believe he will ever flop,and feels he cannot flop cause that will be the end of him.I'm content with selling whatever I can sell.I'm about the music first.I came into the game when it was good to go gold.It was good when I first went platinum,but it didn't change me at all.If he had a problem with me and Jada being on the song, he could've called us and spoke to us about it.But he had to take the high and mighty route and diss us in magazines and on the radio.Don't believe him people,this is only hype for his new album"

He also had other things to say about the rest of the G-Unit camp.

"I don't have a problem with the rest of them.They make their music and I respect them for that.It's their leader who walks around like he's Superman.I'm not the one to make diss records at people just because they did songs with someone I don't like.God forbid if Ruben Studdard was to do a song with Ja Rule and everyone was feeling it,Curtis would have a fit.God don't like ugly"

ABN

Re: Fat Joe Speaks About 50
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 07:14:51 AM »
Fat Joe does come of as a humble person but he should also come clean that he was the one that started the dissing coz anyone that thinks Victim was directed at anyone but 50 Cent is a fuckin idiot. He quoted Irv Gotti talkin bout 50 in the song then he comes out sayin it wasn´t directed at anyone in particular yea riight. and Kiss went in magazine talkin bout why he didn´t get a shoe deal with Reebok even tho he´s made 3 commercials for them "well i guess it´s coz i aint been shot 9 times" well they started this shit so now they gotta man up.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 12:20:27 AM »

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 12:26:24 AM »
I think fat joe is gone reply to the piggy song.... (in a song)

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 07:41:28 AM »
Sounds to me as if Fat Joe runnin scared. He tryin to play down teh whole thing. 
"I smell pussy"

[img]

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 11:41:07 AM »
Sounds to me as if Fat Joe runnin scared. He tryin to play down teh whole thing. 
"I smell pussy"

mm so if someone says he doesnt want to make beef does that make him a pussy???  Im reading someone that doesnt want beef but if someone is searching with him beef then his saying.. bring it on...             maybe u smelling ur upper lips...   lol

2004s Number 1...

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 12:43:26 PM »
"I smell pussy"

mm so if someone says he doesnt want to make beef does that make him a pussy???  Im reading someone that doesnt want beef but if someone is searching with him beef then his saying.. bring it on...             maybe u smelling ur upper lips...   lol
yes that means theyre a pussy

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 02:09:51 PM »
"I smell pussy"

lol cheers. Fuck ye he's a pussy cos if u did ur research u'd realise Joe had a pop at 50 first but later denied it was directed at 50. so IMO joe be runnin

[img]

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2005, 08:25:41 PM »
maybe he just cant be bothered, 50 WOULD LOVE another beef.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2005, 11:24:04 PM »
i hate fat joe as an artist and even though i know 50 cent sux as a rapper i'll admit his music is one of my guilty pleasures

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT i agree with what fat joe is saying, 50 thinks he's superman and is trying to stir up beef for record sales...punk ass move.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2005, 12:19:46 AM »
maybe he just cant be bothered, 50 WOULD LOVE another beef.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2005, 12:43:14 AM »
fat joe is on point. 50 is just like that girl a.g. - lil fuckin girls talkin tough for attention. i hope Nas respond tho.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2005, 01:25:57 AM »
"I smell pussy"

lol cheers. Fuck ye he's a pussy cos if u did ur research u'd realise Joe had a pop at 50 first but later denied it was directed at 50. so IMO joe be runnin

I geuss his pussy if he doesnt reply.. but his gone to reply.. so that doesnt make him a pussy I think..

2004s Number 1...

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2005, 04:13:03 AM »
shouldnt fat joes cd be ripped soon? Its scheduled for a march 3rd release.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2005, 06:37:21 AM »
Heard stories bout Joe,
ImO 50 cent better not be anywhere alone near where Fat Joe be at...
Cause celebrity aside, there could be some scapping going on.

hope 50, keep's his boxing up cause he's fucking with a true Heavyweight right there.
tell 50 to ask Cuban link bout' that.

let's hope this beef shitt get's sqashed cause it ain't worth a shit.
50's gonna sell regardless, imo
with or without the needless beefin'.

cause when it all comes down to it...
ImO, every cat he's going after in that "Piggy Bank" song can hold their own
on the mic VS. 50 & his entire G-unit clique.

he's giving them a flame....
better watch out for Nas homie
that's wifey your speaking on.

Hatesrats 2oo0V