Author Topic: snoop retire  (Read 467 times)

SHYNE IS TIGHT

• Lil Geezy
snoop retire
« on: February 21, 2005, 01:45:16 PM »
who else thinks snoop should give it up he is so gay now he should of gave it up awhile ago

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: snoop retire
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 01:52:01 PM »
he would be pretty stupid to retire, he just had a huge single, and his album is approaching 2mill sold worldwide, he got a couple new movies coming...

why would he stop? he's on top right now.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 01:59:55 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) :-\ :'( :P ;) :)

IzUwitIt

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 02:03:40 PM »
im hopin he can make up for the last few years with his detox input, bring back that g shit

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 02:05:42 PM »
snoops gone for good

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 02:06:30 PM »
Snoop should stick to workin with his west buddies.

y.g.b._youngbugzy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 05:10:52 PM »
yea I gotta agree on this one, Snoop use to be coo, I use to think it he was dope, even how he use to make lil metaphores about is hood on low or what not, that was kinda koo whatever, but now with some money he tuened into "The Super Pimp Crip", I dunno he just lost in the sauce. str8 star struck...I caNT CALL IT, thats just my opinion.
~1~

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 10:56:12 PM »
Why would he stick to the so-called westcoast g-shit or even retire, when there's more money to be made in the mainstream industry? You must be stupid not to understand that. I liked Snoop a lot better back when he was "still a g-thang" but he's just in it for the money. Don't hate too much. He won't be back, I'll find it hard to imagine him dropping g-verses on Detox. Snoop is what he is now... Love it or leave it.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2005, 12:04:47 AM »
allways these posts about what people should do or not do...these dudes are making millions with their stuff..new or old..good or bad.it doesnt matter

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2005, 11:35:42 AM »
allways these posts about what people should do or not do...these dudes are making millions with their stuff..new or old..good or bad.it doesnt matter
That's right homie! I think Snoop should work more with the Doggs frome the Westcoast and not so much with G-Unit and all of this motherfuckers...cuz this he only does for $$$$$$$$! That's good for him but not for the real rap-fans!!!

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Drelude

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2005, 02:22:08 PM »
he has come out with some hot songs recently....oh no wit 50 on R&G was banging and hes got a couple heaters as well...he aint done yet

C-Swift

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2005, 02:31:36 PM »
Y'all gotta realize that dude came in the game at 21 or was it 22 and when you young creativity flows and when ya hungry you'll jump at any chance to be featured on a huge project, Snoop's not the Snoop of 92 so to fans who know him for G-shit, the man's life is far from that now so if he were to try and re-create that he would fail. He knows now rap's a business so his collabs may be for the money, ask him in a possible Dubcnn interview and he'll tell ya what's good. He may retire but only he knows.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2005, 02:37:56 PM »
retiring is stupid, hes still young, and got talent, he wont make money at 50, hes tryin to get his hustle on,

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2005, 03:05:24 PM »
i'm just waiting for snoops doggystyle vol 2.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2005, 03:10:25 PM »
^ lmao, keep waiting